• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone help me out here? Has Biden completely lost his marbles?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yet you bemoaned two scoops but "Walkway Gate" is somehow less petty ?
What…you want the Biden ice cream cone pics too? There are several.

You shriveled lefty burnouts demand that others sit down and take your deranged nutcase offerings and never volley. Stop projecting your supple, limp wrists onto normal folks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You shriveled lefty burnouts demand that others sit down and take your deranged nutcase offerings and never volley. Stop projecting your supple, limp wrists onto normal folks.
volley away...you are pretty entertaining...is Putin paying you well?

God of War

Governor
@Raoul_Luke @Dawg @RickWA

I was watching Biden's CNN dog and pony show and I got a premonition, not a wish or a prophesy, but a feeling that Biden dies of Covid in a few months or so.

Just because he's such a frail looking old man and the vaccine doesn't seem to really protect his demographic and he believes it does and his careless behavior reflects that belief.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
@Raoul_Luke @Dawg @RickWA

I was watching Biden's CNN dog and pony show and I got a premonition, not a wish or a prophesy, but a feeling that Biden dies of Covid in a few months or so.

Just because he's such a frail looking old man and the vaccine doesn't seem to really protect his demographic and he believes it does and his behavior reflects that belief.
Of course, I pray that doesn’t happen. He just needs to not be re-elected (nor any Democrat) and Congressional gridlock needs to be assured.

All of our pols - ALL of them - are untrustworthy and need to be as toothless as possible.

God of War

Governor
Of course, I pray that doesn’t happen. He just needs to not be re-elected (nor any Democrat) and Congressional gridlock needs to be assured.
I pray for his impeachment on the basis of his treason by 2022.

All of our pols - ALL of them - are untrustworthy and need to be as toothless as possible.
We need better leaders. We used to have good leaders, not excellent but good. Our leaders today are far from adequate to the job on hand. They are unfit for purpose. And to be honest it probably goes back 20 years this mediocrity in leadership.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I pray for his impeachment on the basis of his treason by 2022.

We need better leaders. We used to have good leaders, not excellent but good. Our leaders today are far from adequate to the job on hand. They are unfit for purpose. And to be honest it probably goes back 20 years this mediocrity in leadership.
The system filters for moron. Evil moron.

Spamature

President

Are there several ?

I suppose you would know.

I mean with all the gay references you make.
Your saving pictures of a man licking on something should be expected.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Are there several ?

I suppose you would know.

I mean with all the gay references you make.
Your saving pictures of a man licking on something should be expected.
Have you seen ME post anything about Biden ice cream at all EVER ? Let alone the way you leftist kook nutcases went wild over Trump’s ice cream? No. Nothing. You fruitloops even had a CNN crawler about ice cream scoops. What the heck?!?

Seriously, I must ask - do you think you guys are normal or sane?

Spamature

President
Have you seen ME post anything about Biden ice cream at all EVER ? Let alone the way you leftist kook nutcases went wild over Trump’s ice cream? No. Nothing. You fruitloops even had a CNN crawler about ice cream scoops. What the heck?!?

Seriously, I must ask - do you think you guys are normal or sane?
I didn't care about ice cream, nor do I care about which sidewalk Biden decides to use to enter the WH. So you're just one of the nut case Froot Loops who have a bone to pick with your fellow kooks.