• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can someone help me out here? Has Biden completely lost his marbles?

Bugsy McGurk

President
There is no evidence of any construction other than the pallet staged at the entrance to the walkway. The first SS agent clearly points him toward the door and then when he realizes he isn't going to turn he hustles off to secure Biden's path through the yard, while the second SS guy simply turns around and does a "wtf."
“no evidence of any construction other than the pallet staged at the entrance to the walkway”

Do you people even listen to yourselves?

;-)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Actually the info I have read regarding people suffering with dementia seem to develop a condition called contracture caused from lack of exercise..
If Biden was suffering with that ailment his physical abilities would be limited in holding documents, pens or any other type of objects. I have never seen him lacking in those skills.
The guy in the last video showing the supposedly correct example... is not doing the fist pump in the same manner as Trump's. IMO
That's in the later stage, usually once they are bed ridden. I was a caregiver for a person with Alzheimer's, were you? In the early stages, they can keep it together pretty well most of the time, and lose it only intermittently.

biden confused - Google Search

Like that.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Why lie? You cannot see the walkway that Biden walked past at any time in that clip.
Seriously...if there was no construction why were the pallets stacked on the walkway?
Then where are all the news reports "debunking" this meme? If, in fact, the patio was torn up, necessitating Biden's detour through the yard, there'd be photographic evidence of that. Where is it? And if that is in fact the case, why did they have him use an entrance that required a detour through the yard? I'm sure there's more than one entrance to the White House, right?

Spamature

President
Well, I certainly recall your similar take when those lefty posts about Trump shuffling his feet down a ramp were all queued up. No…wait…

Adam Sandler beckons.
Trump was treated in that way because that was the way he treated others.

The only person he didn't insult was Putin.

Spamature

President
You folks always have a reason for your double standards - it’s all part of the adolescence.
It's a single standard unless you can show me that Biden insults others like Trump does.

Otherwise, it is you just ignoring all standards.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's a single standard unless you can show me that Biden insults others like Trump does.

Otherwise, it is you just ignoring all standards.
No, it’s a double standard - forever assigned based on (D) vs. (R). And it’s retarded.

Spamature

President
No, it’s a double standard - forever assigned based on (D) vs. (R). And it’s retarded.
I am asking you to prove it be showing me Biden behaving like Trump did. You can show me where Biden insulted:

Foreign allies and their wives, and children
Other candidates, and their wives, and children
Other public figures, and their wives, and children
Entire American cities
Entire American states
The voters of the other party
The voters of his own party.
The military and soldiers who died for this country.

Now you can show me where Biden did this

Or you can turn tale and run from your claim that it's a double standard.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am asking you to prove it be showing me Biden behaving like Trump did. You can show me where Biden insulted:

Foreign allies and their wives, and children
Other candidates, and their wives, and children
Other public figures, and their wives, and children
Entire American cities
Entire American states
The voters of the other party
The voters of his own party.
The military and soldiers who died for this country.

Now you can show me where Biden did this

Or you can turn tale and run from your claim that it's a double standard.
I needn’t show any such thing. You weirdos assign ONE standard to ANY non-Democrat…and a completely different one to Democrats. Further, what sort of moron assigns a standard based on how “nice” one guy is relative to another? Clownish stuff.

Go peddle your third grade nonsense to one of your fellow deranged shut-ins.