• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can We All Agree The Mother of All Depressions is Already Here?

worldlymrb

Revenge
100 years from now, people will be talking about the Trump Depression, spitting at the very mention of his name.
The problem with your Wet Dream is the fact it will be a global depression brought on by the Wuhan flu that was birthed in China.

Unless of course 100 years from now USA remains locked down because of the manufactured dem flu hysteria never ends.

Dino

Russian Asset
And it’s only right that it will go down in history as the “Trump Depression.”

His two months of lying, denying, bumbling and fumbling earned him such infamy.
Absolutely- happened on his watch.
Now if you wanna bet he doesn’t get re-elected I’ll be the first one to step up and take your money.
You on?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
100 years from now, people will be talking about the Trump Depression, spitting at the very mention of his name.
100 years from now YOU will not be breathing free air...……………..

there's always a rose in everything

what difference does it make

Border closed didn't cause this...………..why do you libs want millions of more unvaccinated fwits in America?
Border closures are very much bad for the economy. The airlines are about to getting a massive bailout because there is no point in running international flights.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Jen, to whom I responded blamed he Democrats for the virus, the economic crash and said she hoped that they were hurt badly by it. Since she often proclaims her deep Christianity, I pointed it out.
Do you believe Jesus died for your sins?

Our enemy must be licking their lips thinking now would be the perfect time to bomb Pearl Harbor or fly jets into tall buildings in NYC again due to weak ass Americans.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Border closures are very much bad for the economy. The airlines are about to getting a massive bailout because there is no point in running international flights.
You upset you can't fly to Cambodia to visit in-laws? Damn shame you were not there when borders shut-down.

So are illegals...……..

Jack4freedom

Governor
Do you believe Jesus died for your sins?

Our enemy must be licking their lips thinking now would be the perfect time to bomb Pearl Harbor or fly jets into tall buildings in NYC again due to weak ass Americans.
I was indoctrinated into the Catholic Church when I was 6 years old. I wen to Catholic school until I was 10 and a year in high school. I learned the teachings of the Old Testament and also the teachings of Jesus Christ early on in life.

I’m not sure exactly what happened back then but I doubt if anyone died for my sins. I always thought that the whole ‘Original Sin” concept, like many of the Old Testament crap was about creating fear in and laying a guilt trip on gullible masses in order to control and impoverish them.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Jack, why is it libs always throw in the Christian bullschiff…………...I believe Jesus died for our sins but I'm far from a Christian because I fail daily...………...

Where was the "curse" words____________________

I understand why Julie, nina do it, but, YOU?

When my # is called I'd rather know Jesus than NOT know him...…….Christians can never be Jesus.
Pardon my butt-in, Dawg, but “failing daily” does NOT exclude you from Christ and Christianity. If it did, there would be ZERO Christians. In fact... that a person can openly and publicly admit that he fails is indication that His finger is on you.

BTW: I “fail” hourly...more often than that even. Thank God, for God. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Pardon my butt-in, Dawg, but “failing daily” does NOT exclude you from Christ and Christianity. If it did, there would be ZERO Christians. In fact... that a person can openly and publicly admit that he fails is indication that His finger is on you.

BTW: I “fail” hourly...more often than that even. Thank God, for God. :)
Thx Rick

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And it’s only right that it will go down in history as the “Trump Depression.”

His two months of lying, denying, bumbling and fumbling earned him such infamy.
And here he is...spiking the football at death and despair.
I expect exactly ZERO lefties to take issue with even a syllable of Bugsy’s filth. And...by “expect”... I mean this is an intergalactic cosmic certitude.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was indoctrinated into the Catholic Church when I was 6 years old. I wen to Catholic school until I was 10 and a year in high school. I learned the teachings of the Old Testament and also the teachings of Jesus Christ early on in life.

I’m not sure exactly what happened back then but I doubt if anyone died for my sins. I always thought that the whole ‘Original Sin” concept, like many of the Old Testament crap was about creating fear in and laying a guilt trip on gullible masses in order to control and impoverish them.
Hopefully No Pedophile Catholic Priest molested you...…………...at your age the odds IMO of it not happening are slim to none from what has finally came out of the Catholic church.

I believe Jesus died for everyone's sins and ROSE on the third day...…..it's never held me in fear or guilt...I know I'm a SINNER, SIN daily, but, for some reason still walking on this third rock from the sun when as most SINNERS I should be dead. I've never been controllable or impoverished...…….I've been to HELL and Back.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don’t thank me. He did ALL the heavy lifting. I’m just reminding you that He...and we...already won.

(Even though we suck). Heh. Christian irony is the best irony. :)
The thx was for the words of wisdom and hard to believe we met like what 17 years ago...……..you a Scientist/Engineer and now I have a daughter that is a Scientist/Engineer for NASA...……………...you the same today as in 2003

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hopefully No Pedophile Catholic Priest molested you...…………...at your age the odds IMO of it not happening are slim to none from what has finally came out of the Catholic church.

I believe Jesus died for everyone's sins and ROSE on the third day...…..it's never held me in fear or guilt...I know I'm a SINNER, SIN daily, but, for some reason still walking on this third rock from the sun when as most SINNERS I should be dead. I've never been controllable or impoverished...…….I've been to HELL and Back.
I was never molested by a Catholic Priest but I was smacked around by a few Nuns from time to time. My main group of friends went to Catholic schools all the way through high school and none of them were ever molested either. I have read that this was happening a lot. It’s also pretty common in Boy Scout leaders who like to take a bunch of 12 year old boys out to the woods. Never joined that outfit either. Wrestling coaches are also known to molest children like Dennis Hastert and Jim Jordan’s buddy Dr. Bendover. I played American Sports like Baseball, Football, Basketball, Boxing and Golf. I am not involved in any organized religion but I try to live by many of the spiritual teachings of the masters.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was never molested by a Catholic Priest but I was smacked around by a few Nuns from time to time. My main group of friends went to Catholic schools all the way through high school and none of them were ever molested either. I have read that this was happening a lot. It’s also pretty common in Boy Scout leaders who like to take a bunch of 12 year old boys out to the woods. Never joined that outfit either. Wrestling coaches are also known to molest children like Dennis Hastert and Jim Jordan’s buddy Dr. Bendover. I played American Sports like Baseball, Football, Basketball, Boxing and Golf. I am not involved in any organized religion but I try to live by many of the spiritual teachings of the masters.
Your post says much when you cover the fact that the Catholic Church Priest proven to be Pedophiles and use other groups to cover the truth of the Catholic Priest...……………...I was never a Boy Scout or played sports, I was working crop fields and you prove it was a good reason to never be any of the three posted of.

I've never had any "masters"...……….

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The thx was for the words of wisdom and hard to believe we met like what 17 years ago...……..you a Scientist/Engineer and now I have a daughter that is a Scientist/Engineer for NASA...……………...you the same today as in 2003
Roger that - I am largely the same as back then (not much improved). My little girl that you congratulated me about at birth has a car and has been driving for a month plus. My OLDEST son, who is nearly 25 (in April) was playing Pop Warner football (Middle School) the first time we talked on the phone.
Amazing congrats to you on your daughters.
The blessings keep coming - irrespective of our gripes. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Your post says much when you cover the fact that the Catholic Church Priest proven to be Pedophiles and use other groups to cover the truth of the Catholic Priest...……………...I was never a Boy Scout or played sports, I was working crop fields and you prove it was a good reason to never be any of the three posted of.

I've never had any "masters"...……….
I quit believing catholic teachings around 2nd grade and it does not surprise me that their church is full of pedofiles. I just never ran across any. I am sorry you never got to enjoy playing team sports. I learned a lot from being part of several teams and have lifetime friends as a result. I definitely respect a guy like you who has worked the land and grows food and also served in the military.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I quit believing catholic teachings around 2nd grade and it does not surprise me that their church is full of pedofiles. I just never ran across any. I am sorry you never got to enjoy playing team sports. I learned a lot from being part of several teams and have lifetime friends as a result. I definitely respect a guy like you who has worked the land and grows food and also served in the military.
After work we had local baseball/softball games we played in cow pastures...…..or we'd end up down at the creek to take a bath after getting up hay all day...we had a gallon jar of Ivory soap and called Ivory Hill…...most of those friends are now passed...……..I enjoyed a Great team of soldiers and have lost many of them now.

Rain has us about a week or two behind planting corn, it is what it is, is what farmers must live by to stay sane...……...going to be back like 80* by Friday so I can burn down fields this week and get ready to plant.