• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can't help but wonder if Musicman and his ilk will be

Gramps

Mayor
singing a different tune after Obama gets re-elected. Even if Obama loses I suspect they will be dancing a ritualistic two-step to the misery the rightwing has in store for them. I also wonder if they really believe all of the tripe they peddle or if they are really that uninformed about the realities of today. Do they really subscribe to idiotic theories like Paul's "sell" all of the federally owned land to the highest bidder, or the Pizza King's "9-9-9" a sure fire way to trickle down the economy where only the rich have luxuries? C'mon man! If only the wealthy can buy TV's there'd be no need for a second shift in the world of commerce -- now feast on that regarding unemployment.

Fact - The incumbent has to defend his record while the challenger only has to talk about what he thinks his record might look like four years hence. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Gramps

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
They're robochumming today but that's not a different tune. We need some new FrayCons.

worldlymrb

Revenge
I'm sure if Obama is re-elected we will hear loud and clear for the next four years how everything is still all George W Bush's fault. Since obviously you will still not have anything to cheer about.

OldGaffer

Governor
I'm sure if Obama is re-elected we will hear loud and clear for the next four years how everything is still all George W Bush's fault. Since obviously you will still not have anything to cheer about.
I will be cheering for four years that we avoided reinstating the disastrous Winger policies that have crippled and destroyed the middle class in this country.

Council Member
If everything stays the same, a stalemate for four years it would be better than what will happen under a complete republican ass kicking of the middle class. Whats so funny is so many in the middle class have gained so much because of Democratic policies put in place under Clinton are the very same people who are trying/willing to cut off their nose to spite their faces.

Gramps

Mayor
Ilk? I am now reduced to being "ilk"?

:anon:
Shucks, Jen. "Ilk" is nothing to be upset over. It's a mild nic for lots of folks who tag their opposites with horrendous adjectives on a regular basis. To me "ilk" simply means one of them and if reversed could mean one of us.

Gramps

NCmusicman

Governor
If Gramps cares about our country and his grandchildren not being stuck on welfare and food stamps, he would be making "ABO 2012" signs in his garage for his entire community to display.

GordonGecko

President
If the President is re-elected, within minutes of Fox News (no other outlet of course) calling it for him....NCM and "others" (if we don't like "ilk") will be screaming "VOTER FRAUD! ACORN! BLACK PANTHERS BY THE MILLIONS!!!!!"

Naturally with no proof or evidence.

Then after they've settled down....i.e. Inauguration Day. They'll start screaming about "IMPEACHMENT IS LIKELY!!!!", because they hate democracy, same as they did in 1996.

OldGaffer

Governor
If Gramps cares about our country and his grandchildren not being stuck on welfare and food stamps, he would be making "ABO 2012" signs in his garage for his entire community to display.
Welfare and food stamps, beats poor houses and hobo jungles, the republican alternative, Hoover Days, anyone?

MaryAnne

Governor
New jobs created for the last 27 months. Millions of jobs lost under Bush.
Gallup thinks things are getting better.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/151847/Economic-Confidence-December-Best-June.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=syndication&utm_content=morelink&utm_term=All Gallup Headlines

You can see the desperation. Quoting Gene Simmons,for heavens sake!

Apparently you have been noticing the positive things that are happening with our economy. Just one question, if the economy turns around, will you say, it was due to George Bush and the Repub Congress?! After all, this Congress has never done anything except say, no!

GordonGecko

President
Apparently you have been noticing the positive things that are happening with our economy. Just one question, if the economy turns around, will you say, it was due to George Bush and the Repub Congress?! After all, this Congress has never done anything except say, no!
Cotton...worldly doesn't believe a good economy is even POSSIBLE. He'll deny it.

It'd be like telling a Creationist the age of the Earth. :)

Minotaur

Governor
I think the answer may be seen in gun sales believe it or not. When Obama got elected the first Christmas afterward one day gun sale broke records. This last Christmas before the last Obama election one day gun sales broke that record. Not only do I think they believe what they say but I also think they have an idea Obama will win again. The republican misery index is off the scale and reflected in their buying choices.

The entire population in poor economic times are not happy but this record breaking sales in that area appears to be a combination of Obama fear republican blame placing. They have at this point completely forgotten President Bush and the recession and replaced that conversation with other odd ball fear mongering. That is what they mean when they chant "Bush did it! Bush Did it!" They'd rather be blaming Obama for their flat earth view. No charge against Obama seems too outrageous.

Many of the weaker thinkers do believe. Too many to make excuses this round.

Cotton...worldly doesn't believe a good economy is even POSSIBLE. He'll deny it.

It'd be like telling a Creationist the age of the Earth. :)
Worldly's blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. Not one iota of doubt in my mind that the econ. is turning around.

justoffal

Senator
As they shrivel up and die under the new economic reality of wealth distribution I am afraid they will never free themselves from the need to vindicate their original choice in the current ruin-ator and chief. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone is wrong once in while except for the left wing ideologue who will stand there bleeding profusely from the nose whilst never admitting to the nose bleed.

" Sometimes you can't save people from themselves ".....

GordonGecko

President
Worldly's blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. Not one iota of doubt in my mind that the econ. is turning around.
His politics are his religion. Plain and simple. Something...some FACT....contradicts dogma, he ignores it. Same as those who imagine "a pair of every animal species in the world fitting on an 800 foot long gopherwood boat".