• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cantor claims he's human.

Z

zzigzzag

Eric Cantor is staging a public relations effort to "humanize" himself.

He pretty much failed in his 60 Minutes interview tonight. Even his wife thinks he's full of crap. She said she tolerates his shit because he tolerates her.

They couldn't even get him to admit that his hero, Ronnie Raygun, had compromised on taxes....so they ran a clip of Ronnie saying he had raised taxes as a "compromise". A human would have understood that....and admitted it. His TP handler was yelling from the peanut gallery that Leslie Stahl was lying about Reagan. Funny. Made him look like the idiotic puppet that he is.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
even those oldsters hooked on a regular diet of FoxNews never miss 60 Minutes. and that interview was not good PR for smarmy Cantor and the repub House.

Z

zzigzzag

I've never seen anyone who made me want to smack him more than Cantor.

In my high school, the joke would have been, "What do you want to do tonight?"....."Ehhh...I dunno....let's go beat up Cantor while we think about it."

homer2182

Council Member
I wonder what the next word that Cantor and Boehner will eliminate from the GOP vocab book? It is funny how the approval rating doesn't seem to bother them. I guess they feel if they have a 9% rating that it is 9 times the 1% that they represent. Are we getting our moneys worth from these guys?

Z

zzigzzag

"I wonder what the next word that Cantor and Boehner will eliminate from the GOP vocab book?"

"Hypocrite"? "Weenie"? "Backstabber"?

Good question.