• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Capitalism is the key to our destruction

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, that alongside greed. They make an ideal match in the lead up to fascism.

As Steven Crowder would say, "Prove me wrong."
It's why we are America
yet you leftist are working ya'll's ass off to destroy that

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I see it here, along with far right thinking that they somehow control morality,

We're screwed.

Update!

The theocracy is also slowly taking place here in Oklahoma.

Happy Hour came early for you today evidently

write on

Senator
Question;

Why do corporations need bailouts while laughing at those that are 'beneath' them?

Where's the Christianity?

write on

Senator
I might get screwed over trying to help what looks like a down rotten individual, but at least I have a clear conscience.

Can you say the same thing, without looking for vengeance?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You right wingers are so ignorant in not knowing that corporate America is using you as a means to an end.

What is a cult?
So WHO built that BIG 4x4 DODGE truck you posted you were buying______

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The same people that build a FORD.

I bought my 2020 DODGE a day before Thanksgiving 2019..

Why do you care?? Show us your ride.
When did Ford start building Dodge trucks?

So you support corps while damning Corps=Hypocrisy at it's finest
ALL my vehicles are built by Corps
I don't care other than your posted ignorance and it wasn't a 2020 Dodge you posted a stock picture of fixing to buy from Corps........
Hypocrite often?
You can buy a Horse in OK that isn't from a Corp you cry of, but, a Horse is a lot of work and hard to keep where you live

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Here we go....

"Stitt vetoed 20 unrelated bills after Senate rejects his tax, education policies. Gov. Kevin Stitt has vetoed 20 Senate bills as retribution for not adopting his tax cut and education plans."

Once again, the fascist Governor of Oklahoma spits in the eye of his electorate.

Let that sink in.

write on

Senator
Maybe you haven't noticed but the current government/corporation symbiosis is, well, "woke:"

Bud Light sales nosedive as Anheuser-Busch is asked to reaffirm Dylan Mulvaney support (msn.com)
Woke?

Like this?

The 20th anniversary of the Iraq War just passed us by without any of us acknowledging it.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Woke?

Like this?

The 20th anniversary of the Iraq War just passed us by without any of us acknowledging it.

You do realize this is 2023 and not 2003, right?

EatTheRich

President
No. I offered you a solution to your top post.. you said capitalism is the key to our destruction. You can help bring about an end to it by doing everything yourself. That way the capitalists won't be able to gain an advantage anymore
Just look at how the Amish have brought capitalism to its knees.