• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Capitalism is the key to our destruction

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I would think that you hate the government.

Or is it just when legislative bills on morality are up for vote?

btw, how's DeSantis' war against Disney going? He pissed off a lot of Floridians for pissing away the revenue that will come back and bite him in the ass.

Or, is this his dream for America to become his idea of a Handmaids Tale?

What's he polling at today?
So why have over a million Americans moved to Florida since he became Governor?
It's good to see you glad Trump is polling higher than DeSantis, long way before 2024

write on

Senator
So why have over a million Americans moved to Florida since he became Governor?
It's good to see you glad Trump is polling higher than DeSantis, long way before 2024
I'll take your word on the Florida migration.

And I'm glad that they are all together so we can watch them and the state that they left lose elections in the name of 'owning libs'.

lol

EatTheRich

President
If our healthcare is in the toilet why do so many from other countries come here for healthcare, especially from Canada? Many are dying trying to get here.......
The U.S. has the best health care in the world, for multimillionaires. The system just is set up to fail the rest of us.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The U.S. has the best health care in the world, for multimillionaires. The system just is set up to fail the rest of us.
Negative, NARCAN
You are in control of your health

I'm far from a multimillionaire but have great healthcare if needed
Well, stop having gay sex if you don't want AIDs
Evidently your 2 college degrees are worthless

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Negative, NARCAN

Many, no doubt.

But we need to switch from blame and, being the Christian you are, work on a different solution, right?

Riiight?

EatTheRich

President
Negative, NARCAN

You said you had over 8000 acres, are you a multimillionaire or is each acre less than $250?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You said you had over 8000 acres, are you a multimillionaire or is each acre less than $250?
Nowhere have I posted we OWN 8000 acres
We farm like 8000 acres w/a lot leased and
there is no YOU it's WE

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. The mob was well armed, they just weren't able to bring their arms to the scene due to the arrest of the Oath Keepers leaders and confiscation of their arsenal in the days before the planned attack, and the lack of popular support which prevented Trump supporters from establishing a beachhead at which they could distribute the arms.
2. The fact that people at great sacrifice overcome obstacles to voting does not justify putting those obstacles in place.
3. Vaccination is largely responsible for the tenfold cut in the death rate since Biden took office. BLM supporters had a constitutionally guaranteed right to gather to stop a social problem that is even deadlier than Covid. Public health officials, in the absence of any sort of federal guidance (since the Trump team threw away the detailed pandemic playbook left behind by the Obama administration), made some calls that could reasonably be second-guessed, but if we had done things your way we would have had 3-4 times the death rate if the results for Brazil are any indication.
4. You don't support the laws REQUIRING men to compete in women's sports and use women's restrooms?
5. Most Americans think abortion should be legal in most or all cases.
6. It was disingenuous to ask Turk to quantify something that depends so much on what other countries do. But it is the undeniable reality that every dollar spent mitigating climate change saves several dollars that would otherwise be spent dealing with the climate disaster.
5. Not your President
It’s Long Past Time for the Media to Call Out Biden for Dishonesty on His Abortion Position (msn.com)