• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Carpers attacking Biden because he said he would defend Taiwan

Bugsy McGurk

President
Here's another beaut of yours repurposed..
"the carpers always demand a more direct US/China military confrontation. On it goes."

Let me know when you're ready to adult up.
I have no idea what point you think you’re making with that sentence fragment. It seems to have nothing to do with the top post question I asked. Which you refuse to answer.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea what point you think you’re making with that sentence fragment. It seems to have nothing to do with the top post question I asked. Which you refuse to answer.
Nah, sorry, I was enjoying employing your stupidity.

Ok..

Yes, Biden should have said he would not defend taiwan, just like he said he would not defend Ukraine with troops on the ground, they're by inviting Russia to come in and destroy the country, gang raped torture and murder women and children, and every other atrocity that we've witnessed to this day... You know because of the overarching risk of global thermonuclear war.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nah, sorry, I was enjoying employing your stupidity.

Ok..

Yes, Biden should have said he would not defend taiwan, just like he said he would not defend Ukraine with troops on the ground, they're by inviting Russia to come in and destroy the country, gang raped torture and murder women and children, and every other atrocity that we've witnessed to this day... You know because of the overarching risk of global thermonuclear war.
Dunno why you’re diverting to Ukraine, but it seems to me Biden’s approach has been quite successful. Putin was obviously going in there no matter what Biden said, and Ukraine has Russia on the run thanks to the weaponry we have provided and the Ukrainians’ valiant use of same.

But you digress. The thread question is about Taiwan, not Ukraine. You say “Biden should have said he would not defend Taiwan…” Gotta disagree. I think that would have been the worst thing he could say. And, dare I say, if he had said that, you would have criticized him for saying it. And rightfully so.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Dunno why you’re diverting to Ukraine, but it seems to me Biden’s approach has been quite successful. Putin was obviously going in there no matter what Biden said, and Ukraine has Russia on the run thanks to the weaponry we have provided and the Ukrainians’ valiant use of same.

But you digress. The thread question is about Taiwan, not Ukraine. You say “Biden should have said he would not defend Taiwan…” Gotta disagree. I think that would have been the worst thing he could say. And, dare I say, if he had said that, you would have criticized him for saying it. And rightfully so.
Like I criticized him for saying so with regard to Ukraine. Yes.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Hey, you actually said something related to the topic. Progress! So let’s go with that…

Let’s say Biden answered the question about defending Taiwan with some version of “maybe yes, maybe no.” Do you actually contend that the carpers would not have criticized him for that answer?
Had Biden answered the question in a manner consistent with EVERY ONE OF HIS PREDECESSORS, he would likely have detractors share their respective disagreement and questioning… just like if he answered it in the affirmative OR the negative. This is how liberty and the First Amendment works. This is not new. It happens to presidents and assorted politicians of every stripe and has since America’s inception.

That some choose to label questioning, criticisms, and/or disagreement as “carping” reflexively based on political party is idiotic - and I’m not interested in entertaining such nonsense. Enjoy!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Like I criticized him for saying so with regard to Ukraine. Yes.
Of course, he didn’t say he wouldn’t defend Ukraine. So there’s that.

Anyway, I disagree with you when you say Biden should have said he wouldn’t defend Taiwan. Indeed, I think he would have deserved criticism if he had said that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, he didn’t say he wouldn’t defend Ukraine. So there’s that.

Anyway, I disagree with you when you say Biden should have said he wouldn’t defend Taiwan. Indeed, I think he would have deserved criticism if he had said that.
I think he should be consistent. perhaps he should send arms, sit back, and watch China gang rape women an children..and, of course, preamble it all by stating the US would not send troops to engage...thereby emboldening the Chinese...

God of War

Governor
This poster can literally countenance or abide NO critique of his party member whatsoever. Even a sitting president’s HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED statement of direct military support of an entity - which has been CAREFULLY…SURGICALLY avoided by ALL US presidents throughout its entire existence.

Nope. No can do. Not only will he not criticize or even question it…he must defend it and critique those who dare question Biden’s utterance.

Pure worship and apologetics. On EVERY issue. EVERY ONE.
China is the greatest force for evil on the planet today and the greatest threat. Literally ten times more so than Russia ever was (past tense).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This poster can literally countenance or abide NO critique of his party member whatsoever. Even a sitting president’s HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED statement of direct military support of an entity - which has been CAREFULLY…SURGICALLY avoided by ALL US presidents throughout its entire existence.

Nope. No can do. Not only will he not criticize or even question it…he must defend it and critique those who dare question Biden’s utterance.

Pure worship and apologetics. On EVERY issue. EVERY ONE.
So you favor being vague about what we might do if China invaded Taiwan?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you favor being vague about what we might do if China invaded Taiwan?
another one. no, we should do as we did in Ukraine.. send arms, alert that we wont set foot.. and sit back and watch the rapes, deaths, mutilations accumulate...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Had Biden answered the question in a manner consistent with EVERY ONE OF HIS PREDECESSORS, he would likely have detractors share their respective disagreement and questioning… just like if he answered it in the affirmative OR the negative. This is how liberty and the First Amendment works. This is not new. It happens to presidents and assorted politicians of every stripe and has since America’s inception.

That some choose to label questioning, criticisms, and/or disagreement as “carping” reflexively based on political party is idiotic - and I’m not interested in entertaining such nonsense. Enjoy!
Nah, I think you and other carpers would have accused him of waffling.

In other words, you criticize Biden for everything he says or does, no matter what he says or does. The proof? I don’t think you could link to anything you ever said commending Biden for anything he said or did, nor do I think you could link to any post of yours opposing a winger’s carping about Biden and supporting Biden.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I think he should be consistent. perhaps he should send arms, sit back, and watch China gang rape women an children..and, of course, preamble it all by stating the US would not send troops to engage...thereby emboldening the Chinese...
Hysterical hyperbole isn’t helpful.

Bottom line - you criticize Biden for saying what you claim were the wrong things about Ukraine, and also criticize him for not saying those same things about Taiwan.

That simply makes no sense.

Bugsy McGurk

President
China is the greatest force for evil on the planet today and the greatest threat. Literally ten times more so than Russia ever was (past tense).
Looks like we have another fan of Putin and Mother Russia.

Now where would wingers get the idea that Putin isn’t so bad after all?

Hmmm….

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hysterical hyperbole isn’t helpful.

Bottom line - you criticize Biden for saying what you claim were the wrong things about Ukraine, and also criticize him for not saying those same things about Taiwan.

That simply makes no sense.
i said he should be consistent.

God of War

Governor
Looks like we have another fan of Putin and Mother Russia.

Now where would wingers get the idea that Putin isn’t so bad after all?

Hmmm….
You never fail to be unimpressive in your commentary. Is it a life long affliction or just a recent descent because of age related decline like your hero Biden? Maybe the clot shot slowed you down even more?

God of War

Governor
The Ukranians (and the EU) were set up. As was the world by Democrats to suffer greatly in a conflict between Russia and the Ukraine. What the Democrats (globalist-communists) have done in the Ukraine was to favor one world government. What is being done in reference to Taiwan is the same.

BTW, MAYBE IF UKRAINE HAD TSMC ON THE PREMISES..... ha ha.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The Ukranians (and the EU) were set up. As was the world by Democrats to suffer greatly in a conflict between Russia and the Ukraine. What the Democrats (globalist-communists) have done in the Ukraine was to favor one world government. What is being done in reference to Taiwan is the same.

BTW, MAYBE IF UKRAINE HAD TSMC ON THE PREMISES..... ha ha.
yes. but ukraine does not