• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Carpers attacking Biden because he said he would defend Taiwan

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And yes, I know you want the US to enter direct military conflict with China, rolling the dice on nuclear Armageddon...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. It’s a dodging of my question, along with a tangential bonus whopper.

What do you think would happen to you if you simply answered my question?
It's good to know that those insertions of yours are admittedly your tangential Whoppers

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's good to know that those insertions of yours are admittedly your tangential Whoppers
This poster can literally countenance or abide NO critique of his party member whatsoever. Even a sitting president’s HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED statement of direct military support of an entity - which has been CAREFULLY…SURGICALLY avoided by ALL US presidents throughout its entire existence.

Nope. No can do. Not only will he not criticize or even question it…he must defend it and critique those who dare question Biden’s utterance.

Pure worship and apologetics. On EVERY issue. EVERY ONE.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Which begs the question…

Should he have said he will NOT defend Taiwan?
Of course, you excised the THIRD option for an answer…the very posture adhered to by EVERY president throughout Taiwan’s modern iteration some SIXTY-plus years ago: keeping it gray, “strategic ambiguity” has been America’s historic answer. Hence, Biden could’ve answered it in the same way ALL of his predecessors did.

But no…Bugsy has once again raised himself up as human shield. Apologetics. For Democrats. Always.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This poster can literally countenance or abide NO critique of his party member whatsoever. Even a sitting president’s HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED statement of direct military support of an entity - which has been CAREFULLY…SURGICALLY avoided by ALL US presidents throughout its entire existence.

Nope. No can do. Not only will he not criticize or even question it…he must defend it and critique those who dare question Biden’s utterance.

Pure worship and apologetics. On EVERY issue. EVERY ONE.
Ah. I'm pleased he's caught admitting his own actions are bullshit

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Every time I think a more servile release of automaton bot cannot be possible…an even greater “patch” is unleashed to the software. SPECTACULAR!

You know what Biden could have said, Biden could have said what he said has relates Ukraine. He could have blurted out that he would not put ground troops into Ukraine... There by green lighting the atrocities we see today

Bugsy was cool with that. Spewing a whole litany of risking global thermal nuclear war this and conflict that. Funny how he's all opposite land now. But it's typical

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course, you excised the THIRD option for an answer…the very posture adhered to by EVERY president throughout Taiwan’s modern iteration some SIXTY-plus years ago: keeping it gray, “strategic ambiguity” has been America’s historic answer. Hence, Biden could’ve answered it in the same way ALL of his predecessors did.

But no…Bugsy has once again raised himself up as human shield. Apologetics. For Democrats. Always.
Hey, you actually said something related to the topic. Progress! So let’s go with that…

Let’s say Biden answered the question about defending Taiwan with some version of “maybe yes, maybe no.” Do you actually contend that the carpers would not have criticized him for that answer?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Zzzz…let me know if you can answer the top post question.
I'm not going to let you know shit. I'm going to revel in catching you in your stupid behavior that you continually deny.

But sure ... ..and risk global nuclear war..

Lol. Zzzzz. What a boor.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You know what Biden could have said, Biden could have said what he said has relates Ukraine. He could have blurted out that he would not put ground troops into Ukraine... There by green lighting the atrocities we see today

Bugsy was cool with that. Spewing a whole litany of risking global thermal nuclear war this and conflict that. Funny how he's all opposite land now. But it's typical
If you can stop dittoing long enough to actually ask me my views on those things, instead of concocting my answers, let me know.