• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Carpers attacking Biden because he said he would defend Taiwan

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sorry, but you just can’t “rewrite” what you said. It’s written above. You should retract it and admit what is obvious - Russia, under Putin, is the worst nation on Earth. It’s certainly not one-tenth as evil as China.

Can you do that?
No way. China is 1,000x the evil player on the world stage that Russia is. What’s more, it (China) is a far more viable threat in nearly every sense of the word. Russia is terrible, China is worse, and YOU DON’T GET TO CHANGE what I wrote in this regard. You remain a horrid person. Bye.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No way. China is 1,000x the evil player on the world stage that Russia is. What’s more, it (China) is a far more viable threat in nearly every sense of the word. Russia is terrible, China is worse, and YOU DON’T GET TO CHANGE what I wrote in this regard. You remain a horrid person. Bye.
I should have known better. Trump kissed Putin’s ass and weakened Zelensky, while railing about China and imposing his counter-productive tariffs on China, so you align yourself with his views. Even after Putin engages in the most inexcusable warfare/war crimes since WWII you STILL can’t bring yourself to admit that Russia is far more evil than China. To be even more ridiculous, you say China is 1,000 worse than Russia. You’re a hopeless cause.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I should have known better. Trump kissed Putin’s ass and weakened Zelensky, while railing about China and imposing his counter-productive tariffs on China, so you align yourself with his views. Even after Putin engages in the most inexcusable warfare/war crimes since WWII you STILL can’t bring yourself to admit that Russia is far more evil than China. To be even more ridiculous, you say China is 1,000 worse than Russia. You’re a hopeless cause.
Are you stupid? China butchers folks regularly, harvests organs involuntarily, defrauds nations and corporations of their IP daily, etc. It has the world’s second largest economy (and growing). It is a horrifically evil regime, far more capable of projecting power and sustaining power world wide. Russia is a dwarf by comparison.

China is singularly the worst international threat on the world stage today and it ain’t close. Russia - once again - is evil as well. But far weaker, far less viable, and not quite AS evil.

Now go service the DNC some more. I’m not interested in reading any more of your lies.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Are you stupid? China butchers folks regularly, harvests organs involuntarily, defrauds nations and corporations of their IP daily, etc. It has the world’s second largest economy (and growing). It is a horrifically evil regime, far more capable of projecting power and sustaining power world wide. Russia is a dwarf by comparison.

China is singularly the worst international threat on the world stage today and it ain’t close. Russia - once again - is evil as well. But far weaker, far less viable, and not quite AS evil.

Now go service the DNC some more. I’m not interested in reading any more of your lies.
Again, I don’t expect you to be honest. You parrot Trump’s madness. Making matters worse, you completely ignore Russia’s own internal outrages and their horrific war and war crimes in Ukraine. Not even Putin threatening nuclear war can get you to be honest.

Trump could not have said it better than you. Your sycophancy is top notch.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Again, I don’t expect you to be honest. You parrot Trump’s madness. Making matters worse, you completely ignore Russia’s own internal outrages and their horrific war and war crimes in Ukraine. Not even Putin threatening nuclear war can get you to be honest.

Trump could not have said it better than you. Your sycophancy is top notch.
Russia is plenty rotten. China is just far worse - and, notably, a FAR greater threat. Virtually ANY credible person of note will confirm this. You’re just being a retard yet again.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Russia is plenty rotten. China is just far worse - and, notably, a FAR greater threat. Virtually ANY credible person of note will confirm this. You’re just being a retard yet again.
And still, you just ignore the facts I laid out and repeat Trump’s insanity.

Your mind has been fried.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So every country on the planet should be able to rely on the US to send troops?
Hmm. I dunno.. I would think in a situation where we've been trying to thwart Russian hegemony generations, have been lowering Ukraine with the prospect of inclusion, and the overt threat to stability in Europe and the west, that it might warrant a little bit of thought. More so than just shuttling arms that way. As the weather every country should rely on the US, I guess that's a question that's relative to the situation at him. When it comes to a discussion of the balance of powers in this world and the main players are involved, then I would imagine yeah we should give it a little more scrutiny then simply asking the generic question