• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cassandra, PCR, and Ethylene Oxide---

Spamature

President
Before the vaccine 3000 people a day were dying from Covid-19 in this country.

Yesterday less than 300.

Ask Indian's or Brazilians, where only 3000 deaths in a day is a good day, about the dangers of this vaccine vs the virus.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, that's why Biden is offering Free Beer if you take the experimental vaccine

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
So you'll accept this probe from China up your nose when it is offered? Be honest now. You mean to tell me you are not impacted at all by the information this nurse released?
Again, one RN. I’ll be more impacted when you know how to source information instead of random links to half put together websites that often quote themselves and their main source.

Lance Freeman

Council Member

Yesterday less than 300.

Ask Indian's or Brazilians, where only 3000 deaths in a day is a good day, about the dangers of this vaccine vs the virus.
Spamature, I have learned (the hard way) not to accept official figures at face value---
Covid is a world-wide Globalist project, full of lies and deceit. That fact is being exposed every day by whistle-blowers, who put their careers on the line when they step forward. For example, now we know that Fauci lied about the origins of this Covid virus; that it was indeed produced inside the Wuhan lab. If you want to bet your life on what the government tells you---your choice my friend.

I have no quarrel with people who want to take the vaccine. But I believe people should be as informed as possible before taking the plunge. Families and children are involved in this decision, so it will require some thought and analysis.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Again, one RN. I’ll be more impacted when you know how to source information instead of random links to half put together websites that often quote themselves and their main source.
So go take a probe up your nose, but do not try to debunk what this RN is trying to impart to people. Let people make their own decision based on what else they can dig up on these Chinese probes. if nothing else, what this nurse has told us should encourage every thinking person to investigate these probes further--before submitting to them, or having their children submit to them.

Spamature

President
Spamature, I have learned (the hard way) not to accept official figures at face value---
Covid is a world-wide Globalist project, full of lies and deceit. That fact is being exposed every day by whistle-blowers, who put their careers on the line when they step forward. For example, now we know that Fauci lied about the origins of this Covid virus; that it was indeed produced inside the Wuhan lab. If you want to bet your life on what the government tells you---your choice my friend.

I have no quarrel with people who want to take the vaccine. But I believe people should be as informed as possible before taking the plunge. Families and children are involved in this decision, so it will require some thought and analysis.
Fauci does not know for a fact the origins of the virus.

Also, you people have COMPLETELY forgotten how the controversy about the lab began here. It was when Trump tried to blame his poor response to the pandemic on China.

As if where it originated has anything to do with the fact that he did nothing but try to blame someone else and promise it would go away on its own like a miracle. When it didn't. It was China's fault or the states' governor's fault. This led directly to the increased number of violent attacks on Asians in this country and violent plots against states' officials. He was blameless as far as he was concerned as long as he could throw some group of "others" under the bus. That is something you need to lead about leaders like him.

You want to believe some crackpots rather that all the county health agencies in the country that compiled their own death counts independently.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Fauci does not know for a fact the origins of the virus.

Also, you people have COMPLETELY forgotten how the controversy about the lab began here. It was when Trump tried to blame his poor response to the pandemic on China.

As if where it originated has anything to do with the fact that he did nothing but try to blame someone else and promise it would go away on its own like a miracle. When it didn't. It was China's fault or the states' governor's fault. This led directly to the increased number of violent attacks on Asians in this country and violent plots against states' officials. He was blameless as far as he was concerned as long as he could throw some group of "others" under the bus.

That is something you need to lead about leaders like him.
You want to believe some crackpot rather that all the county health agencies in the country that compiled their own death counts independently.
First of all, I am not a Trump fan. Secondly, what 'crackpot' are you talking about?

Spamature

President
First of all, I am not a Trump fan. Secondly, what 'crackpot' are you talking about?
People who are claiming the death numbers are a hoax.
When some dies a hospital has to report that death to the county.

And before you say it. They did not get paid more because a person died of Covid. They got paid because they cared for a patient who tested positive. So there would be NO REASON to inflate the number of deaths from Covid.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
People who are claiming the death numbers are a hoax.
When some dies a hospital has to report that death to the county.

And before you say it. They did not get paid more because a person died of Covid. They got paid because they cared for a patient who tested positive. So there would be NO REASON to inflate the number of deaths from Covid.
Am not going to argue with you about this, Spamature. Follow your own path and discover your own truths, my friend. That's the way it should be.

Spamature

President
Am not going to argue with you about this, Spamature. Follow your own path and discover your own truths, my friend. That's the way it should be.
If it were space aliens or 9/11 fine.

But with well above a half a million dead in a year when other countries who did not indulge in conspiracy were virtually untouched.

I don't think promoting a choice the in truth of the matter is anything but promoting needless death.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Yesterday less than 300.

True words and Thank you Trump.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If it were space aliens or 9/11 fine.

But with well above a half a million dead in a year when other countries who did not indulge in conspiracy were virtually untouched.

I don't think promoting a choice the in truth of the matter is anything but promoting needless death.
Wow that wasn't smart...Do not post and drink or drug. If you are doing neither...You should not post.

Considering that states with the most COVID deaths were run by (D) governors who put COVID patients in with the elderly, anything your side says should be seriously reconsidered.

Spamature

President
Last edited: