• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cause I do care: They are trying to kill you, no really

God of War

Governor
A densely populated region hard struck that responded with Ivermectin. Even if they are off by a factor of 10, 100, or 1000, for 250M people this tells the tale. They also don't want you to have Regeneron after you're hospitalized according to Rand Paul. Get sick, get your Regeneron before going to hospital. Fauci and Collins are to me evil at this point. Good luck. bye ;0)
1632092402879.png

Mina Park

Council Member
@Mina Park

This what an antiviral can do.
It's what herd immunity can do when the virus burns through the population. Once nearly everyone has had the disease, and either died or recovered, it's like a landscape after a wildfire has swept through and there's nothing left to burn.

The thing to keep in mind about India is the COVID death toll has been VASTLY greater than the official numbers admit, judging by excess mortality data. A study way back in July showed the excess mortality had been around 4.9 milion.... well over ten times the 410k COVID deaths they were officially admitting at the time. Since then, their official count is up to 445k. So, if they're proportionally undercounting to the same degree, we'd expect excess mortality now stands around 5.3 million. If only 1.3% of those who got COVID actually died of it, and 5.3 million had died of it. about 407 million Indians have had the virus already. They've also administered about 805 million doses of the vaccine. So, between those who have immunity by way of surviving the disease, and those who have it by way of vaccination, we'd expect new daily cases to be plummeting, with or without horse paste.

God of War

Governor
It's what herd immunity can do when the virus burns through the population. Once nearly everyone has had the disease, and either died or recovered, it's like a landscape after a wildfire has swept through and there's nothing left to burn.
Sure, sure.

The thing to keep in mind about India is the COVID death toll has been VASTLY greater than the official numbers admit, judging by excess mortality data. A study way back in July showed the excess mortality had been around 4.9 milion.... well over ten times the 410k COVID deaths they were officially admitting at the time. Since then, their official count is up to 445k. So, if they're proportionally undercounting to the same degree, we'd expect excess mortality now stands around 5.3 million. If only 1.3% of those who got COVID actually died of it, and 5.3 million had died of it. about 407 million Indians have had the virus already. They've also administered about 805 million doses of the vaccine. So, between those who have immunity by way of surviving the disease, and those who have it by way of vaccination, we'd expect new daily cases to be plummeting, with or without horse paste.
The odds at this point is that antiviral treatment is going to demonstrate that the experimental gene therapy injection was a bad bet. Very bad if there are long term effects yet to be discovered.

5 of 6 regions in India turned to Ivermectin. The 5 had a drastic turn around while the 6th hold out continued in a downward spiral. Last I heard some time ago is that Indian authorities are thinking of prosecuting the Indian doctor representing the WHO in India for discouraging the use of Ivermectin. I've looked but google has censored the link to some of the facts recounted in this paragraph.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Doesn’t matter. They’re gonna stick with malaria meds, horse paste, and jamming UV lights up their asses.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It did. And for human consumption for human medical issues.
No it didn't. Once again consider yourself a proven liar...

William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura
for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites

God of War

Governor
Doesn’t matter. They’re gonna stick with malaria meds, horse paste, and jamming UV lights up their asses.

;-)
And a couple of years down the road when your mind has turned to gel (after your 2nd or 3rd booster) and the illegal immigrants toss you out of your home and into the gutter you'll have had the last laugh I'm sure.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And a couple of years down the road when your mind has turned to gel (after your 2nd or 3rd booster) and the illegal immigrants toss you out of your home and into the gutter you'll have had the last laugh I'm sure.
Maybe if I take some horse paste those bad things won’t happen.

;-)

God of War

Governor
No it didn't. Once again consider yourself a proven liar...

William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura
for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites

It was a conversational moment. It was not a doctor patient moment. But I do look forward to your 2nd and 3rd booster shots so that you can prove what a liar I am. ha ha Maybe your 5th booster will really drive home the point.

Point being Ivermectin is for human use safe and effective.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was a conversational moment. It was not a doctor patient moment. But I do look forward to your 2nd and 3rd booster shots so that you can prove what a liar I am. ha ha Maybe your 5th booster will really drive home the point.

1. Against parasites, yes. Covid, no.
2. Have you tried some internal application of disinfectant? Mr. Clean might be just up your alley. How about an internal UV light?

Keep getting your medical advice from Dr. Tyler Durden and Donald Trump...he's a freakin' genius with a wicked big brain...he says. That is why he didn't get covid...oh, he did? No kiddin. And he was vaccinated?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So if I understand you correctly, it is ok to be totally dishonest or to spread disinformation if it is a conversational moment...right?