• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cause I do care: They are trying to kill you, no really

Mina Park

Council Member
Not how it reads dear Mina.
I referred to different definitions over time, before specifying one specific definition change in 2015. Notably, I didn't generically refer to just the change, which I could have done if there weren't multiple changes. The claim that there were multiple changes is why I had to specify the particular one I was referencing by its date.

Fauci, Collins and Daszak among many others (GP doctors too) suffer infallibility syndrome.
What makes you imagine that? Fauci has admitted to errors. He doesn't seem to be a Trump-style egotist who imagines he can do no wrong.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured ...
Sep 01, 2021 · In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases.

Geez, you got caught lying again. Damn, what's wrong with you?
Here is what you posted.

Didn't Ivermectin win a Nobel prize in 2015 for anti viral properties?

It did not win for "anti-viral properties". It is a treatment for parasites.

Feel free to apologize for calling me a liar OR for telling lies yourself...I don't expect you to show that kind of integrity...but there is always hope.

God of War

Governor
I referred to different definitions over time, before specifying one specific definition change in 2015. Notably, I didn't generically refer to just the change, which I could have done if there weren't multiple changes. The claim that there were multiple changes is why I had to specify the particular one I was referencing by its date.
The lady doth protest too much.

The green eyed infallibility monster? :0)

What makes you imagine that? Fauci has admitted to errors. He doesn't seem to be a Trump-style egotist who imagines he can do no wrong.
You're kinda right about that regarding Fauci. But I think he does so mostly when there is absolutely no other choice.

Mina Park

Council Member
You're kinda right about that regarding Fauci. But I think he does so mostly when there is absolutely no other choice.
There's ALWAYS another choice, as Trump has shown. You can always just ignore your error, or even double down on it, or distract with an unrelated attack, no matter how obvious and incontestable the mistake. Take Trump's day one misstatement about the size of his inauguration crowd. Clearly, that was either a lie or an error. But Trump never acknowledged it. And that was the pattern throughout his four catastrophic years. You can count on one hand the number of times he openly admitted he was wrong about anything, despite being probably the most dishonest and error-prone president in American history.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There's ALWAYS another choice, as Trump has shown. You can always just ignore your error, or even double down on it, or distract with an unrelated attack, no matter how obvious and incontestable the mistake. Take Trump's day one misstatement about the size of his inauguration crowd. Clearly, that was either a lie or an error. But Trump never acknowledged it. And that was the pattern throughout his four catastrophic years. You can count on one hand the number of times he openly admitted he was wrong about anything, despite being probably the most dishonest and error-prone president in American history.
I don’t think you even need one finger to count the number of times Trump admitted he was wrong.

;-)

God of War

Governor
Trump, Trump, Trump... Trump, Trump, Trump... Trump, Trump, Trump....

Trump is a horrible human being. The worst of the worst. And still he's the best choice for the job (he demonstrated it time and again while being under relentless globalist-communist attack). Especially when you look at the Dems. What does that make of Dems?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Like your assertion that Malone claimed to have "invented mRNA"? Right.... sure.
I posted a still from the video you posted...and it labeled him the inventor of mRNA. Where did the podcast folks get that idea? Why didn't he correct them?

Mina Park

Council Member
Trump, Trump, Trump... Trump, Trump, Trump... Trump, Trump, Trump....
At this point, I have to 'fess up that I'm just trolling you. You clearly have a great majority of your sense of self worth tied up in the man, so all I have to do is mention his name and I can trigger this same meltdown, over and over again. It's hilarious. How can I resist?

And still he's the best choice for the job
It turns out he was one of the worst presidents in American history. He inherited the longest economic growth cycle in American history and led us into a deep recession. He inherited a falling deficit and led us to the highest deficits, even in per-GDP terms, since WWII. He inherited the longest run of private sector job creation in history and presided over net job losses. He inherited a country with strong approval ratings around the world and turned us into a laughing stock. By the time the American people had kicked his incompetent ass out, we were in the midst of a catastrophically bungled pandemic, and our capital was literally overrun with violent fascists looking to hang the VP, in hopes of overturning the election. And that's not even to get into his two impeachments for abject corruption. He was the wrong man for the job... or, really, any job, other than maybe an antihero for a Mark Burnett trash TV show.

God of War

Governor
How can I resist?
You can't. opposites attract. ;0)

It turns out he was one of the worst presidents in American history. He inherited the longest economic growth cycle in American history and led us into a deep recession. He inherited a falling deficit and led us to the highest deficits, even in per-GDP terms, since WWII. He inherited the longest run of private sector job creation in history and presided over net job losses. He inherited a country with strong approval ratings around the world and turned us into a laughing stock. By the time the American people had kicked his incompetent ass out, we were in the midst of a catastrophically bungled pandemic, and our capital was literally overrun with violent fascists looking to hang the VP, in hopes of overturning the election. And that's not even to get into his two impeachments for abject corruption. He was the wrong man for the job... or, really, any job, other than maybe an antihero for a Mark Burnett trash TV show.
I'm glad you got that off your chest. Feel better now?

That's from top to bottom revisionist history. 1/6 is going to be remembered as the DC Tea Party and DC Massacre all in one. The participants as Sixers standing in the footsteps of the founders.

Mark who?

Mina Park

Council Member
You can't. opposites attract. ;0)

I'm glad you got that off your chest. Feel better now?

That's from top to bottom revisionist history. 1/6 is going to be remembered as the DC Tea Party and DC Massacre all in one. The participants as Sixers standing in the footsteps of the founders.

Mark who?
Historians agree with me. A survey of presidential historians ranked Trump as one of the worst president in American history. 1/6 will be remembered as a time when our nation almost fell to a right-wing coup, saved only by the rank incompetence of the president.

Mark Burnett-- Trump's old boss, during the only phase of his career when he was arguably a success.

God of War

Governor
Historians agree with me. A survey of presidential historians ranked Trump as one of the worst president in American history. 1/6 will be remembered as a time when our nation almost fell to a right-wing coup, saved only by the rank incompetence of the president.

Mark Burnett-- Trump's old boss, during the only phase of his career when he was arguably a success.
Trump for all his very great foibles is a great man. The Sixers are patriots.

Mina Park

Council Member
Trump for all his very great foibles is a great man. The Sixers are patriots.
Trump's glaring weaknesses go far beyond foibles. He is brainless, incompetent, and corrupt, and led our nation to utter disaster. His failed coup participants are traitors who are only regarded as patriots among the same crowd who says that about the confederates (and for similar reasons).

God of War

Governor
Trump's glaring weaknesses go far beyond foibles. He is brainless, incompetent, and corrupt, and led our nation to utter disaster. His failed coup participants are traitors who are only regarded as patriots among the same crowd who says that about the confederates (and for similar reasons).
Stick to vaccine story telling, that's your forté.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

No they don't.