• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Caution: reading this may be a mental hazard for Libs/Dems and other tyrants

Boca

Governor
When it comes to the treatment of COVID-19, many Western nations have been hobbled by the politicization of medicine. Throughout 2020, media and many public health experts warned against the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), despite the fact that many practicing doctors were praising its ability to save patients. Most have been silenced through online censorship. Some even lost their jobs for the “sin” of publicly sharing their successes with the drug.

Another decades-old antiparasitic drug that may be even more useful than HCQ is ivermectin. Like HCQ, ivermectin is on the World Health Organization’s list of essential drugs, but its benefits are also being ignored by public health officials and buried by mainstream media.

A scientific review by Dr. Andrew Hill at Liverpool University, funded by the WHO and UNITAID and published January 18, 2021, found ivermectin reduced COVID-19 deaths by 75%. It also increased viral clearance. This finding was based on a review of six randomized, controlled trials involving a total of 1,255 patients.

“The data shows the ability of the drug Ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, to keep those with early symptoms from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease, and even to help critically ill patients recover.

Dr. Kory testifiedthat Ivermectin is effectively a ‘miracle drug’ against COVID-19 and called upon the government’s medical authorities … to urgently review the latest data and then issue guidelines for physicians, nurse-practitioners, and physician assistants to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19 …

m/more-good-news-on-ivermectin_4196934.html?utm_source=healthia&utm_campaign=health-2022-01-09&utm_medium=email&est=VEjUkYtLt%2FAJx2Z%2BmSH%2Fzzd%2BxLLrxbzKjocbmbxGqmFnMFl7nyRQeXo2HSBGIhS05A%3D%3D

Boltlady

Mayor
When it comes to the treatment of COVID-19, many Western nations have been hobbled by the politicization of medicine. Throughout 2020, media and many public health experts warned against the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), despite the fact that many practicing doctors were praising its ability to save patients. Most have been silenced through online censorship. Some even lost their jobs for the “sin” of publicly sharing their successes with the drug.

Another decades-old antiparasitic drug that may be even more useful than HCQ is ivermectin. Like HCQ, ivermectin is on the World Health Organization’s list of essential drugs, but its benefits are also being ignored by public health officials and buried by mainstream media.

A scientific review by Dr. Andrew Hill at Liverpool University, funded by the WHO and UNITAID and published January 18, 2021, found ivermectin reduced COVID-19 deaths by 75%. It also increased viral clearance. This finding was based on a review of six randomized, controlled trials involving a total of 1,255 patients.

“The data shows the ability of the drug Ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, to keep those with early symptoms from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease, and even to help critically ill patients recover.

Dr. Kory testifiedthat Ivermectin is effectively a ‘miracle drug’ against COVID-19 and called upon the government’s medical authorities … to urgently review the latest data and then issue guidelines for physicians, nurse-practitioners, and physician assistants to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19 …

m/more-good-news-on-ivermectin_4196934.html?utm_source=healthia&utm_campaign=health-2022-01-09&utm_medium=email&est=VEjUkYtLt%2FAJx2Z%2BmSH%2Fzzd%2BxLLrxbzKjocbmbxGqmFnMFl7nyRQeXo2HSBGIhS05A%3D%3D
People just don't understand how deep the corruption goes. The people in power, whether it be politicians or big pharma or CEO's of major corporations, don't really care whether you die or not. Money and power rule.

The information is out there when you can find it. The treatments against covid that are proven to save what could amount to hundreds of thousands or even millions of lives are too cheap to provide the obscene profits that are the goal. People simply can't seem to relate to or accept that degree of evil.

Boca

Governor
People just don't understand how deep the corruption goes. The people in power, whether it be politicians or big pharma or CEO's of major corporations, don't really care whether you die or not. Money and power rule.

The information is out there when you can find it. The treatments against covid that are proven to save what could amount to hundreds of thousands or even millions of lives are too cheap to provide the obscene profits that are the goal. People simply can't seem to relate to or accept that degree of evil.
Exactly, but segue with me to the Supreme Court which will ultimately rule on the "mandate", particularly to Sotomayor, supposedly a wise Justice who claimed that “over 100,000 children” are “in serious condition” because of COVID-19 when in fact currently, about 3,342 children are hospitalized with COVID-19 according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,

She meant well of course and I sympathize with her sympathetic argument but her job is not to bring tears to the eyes of her colleagues it's to comply with the Constitution which clearly states in the 10th Amendment that “powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

Maybe she didn't read that one?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey, live free and die free and own the libs. just don't infect others please. Everyday a few thousands regret their decision to not be vaccinated and what point they are making, I don't know but their body, their decision. Now those that infect others, knowingly, should be jailed for attempted murder, agreed - just like drunk driving?

So riddle me this batman, you righties are all for the Supreme Court to shut down the Federal covid mandate - as it infringes upon a persons' rights yet are 100% behind the destruction of women's reproductive rights - so women have no rights - only angry old white guys with a death wish - kind of 1800's ish isn't it !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Once again - who are you people trying to convince of your beliefs ? yourself ?

you know once a person is vaccinated they can't take it back, LMAO at you people talking to yourselves and convincing yourselves you are right.

you do know EVERYBODY will get Covid, all you unvaccinated "own the libs" cult members have assured us of that. Good Luck when Rona knocks at the door and don't grovel and beg at the hospital - die free with dignity - your freedom - your choice !!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

you know once a person is vaccinated they can't take it back, LMAO at you people talking to yourselves and convincing yourselves you are right.

you do know EVERYBODY will get Covid, all you unvaccinated "own the libs" cult members have assured us of that. Good Luck when Rona knocks at the door and don't grovel and beg at the hospital - die free with dignity - your freedom - your choice !!
Speaking of talking to Self...........that rant is proof and you do it often, hell the leftist even avoid your insanity and no one in a san mind wants to "own the libs" hell, you can't even give them away.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Two replies - both idiotic, barely literate, incoherent rants that do not address the OP subject.

What the heck is wrong with you internet kooks?

Boca

Governor
Hey, live free and die free and own the libs. just don't infect others please. Everyday a few thousands regret their decision to not be vaccinated and what point they are making, I don't know but their body, their decision. Now those that infect others, knowingly, should be jailed for attempted murder, agreed - just like drunk driving?

So riddle me this batman, you righties are all for the Supreme Court to shut down the Federal covid mandate - as it infringes upon a persons' rights yet are 100% behind the destruction of women's reproductive rights - so women have no rights - only angry old white guys with a death wish - kind of 1800's ish isn't it !
I see you side with the Tyrant. Beware though my friend, in other regimes the useful idiots are the first to go..

Boca

Governor
I heard one of the experts say the exact same thing about a month ago. I hope he's wrong on that one.
I don't think he's wrong. I think Covid or some variant will be with us for years, there is simply too much money at stake in boosters, vaccines, and endless research grants.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I don't think he's wrong. I think Covid or some variant will be with us for years, there is simply too much money at stake in boosters, vaccines, and endless research grants.
Time will tell. The flu bug is still around, maybe that's what we can expect with COVID.
In some form, it will linger through the years ahead, but it will hopefully become a milder version and less deadly.
These days no one is embarrassed to say they've had the flu. After the storm has passed with COVID, the sentiments should be similar.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

This is from the A. Hill study...

Ivermectin did not show a statistically significant effect on survival (risk ratio [RR], 0.90; 95% CI, 0.57 to 1.42; P = .66) or hospitalizations (RR, 0.63; 95% CI, 0.36 to 1.11; P = .11). Ivermectin displayed a borderline significant effect on duration of hospitalization in comparison with standard of care (mean difference, –1.14 days; 95% CI, –2.27 to –0.00; P = .05). There was no significant effect of ivermectin on time to clinical recovery (mean difference, –0.57 days; 95% CI, –1.31 to 0.17; P = .13) or binary clinical recovery (RR, 1.19; 95% CI, 0.94 to 1.50; P = .15).

Boca

Governor
This is from the A. Hill study...

Ivermectin did not show a statistically significant effect on survival (risk ratio [RR], 0.90; 95% CI, 0.57 to 1.42; P = .66) or hospitalizations (RR, 0.63; 95% CI, 0.36 to 1.11; P = .11). Ivermectin displayed a borderline significant effect on duration of hospitalization in comparison with standard of care (mean difference, –1.14 days; 95% CI, –2.27 to –0.00; P = .05). There was no significant effect of ivermectin on time to clinical recovery (mean difference, –0.57 days; 95% CI, –1.31 to 0.17; P = .13) or binary clinical recovery (RR, 1.19; 95% CI, 0.94 to 1.50; P = .15).

Interesting; borderline significant effect....no significant effect of ivermectin ....Ivermectin did not show a statistically significant effect on survival.

So then, if there are no statistically significant effects compared to other protocols, i.e "standard care" why the resistance in the medical community to it's use?

Money,Money,Money of course, same with, hydroxychloroquine. Face it, Covid is a
multi-faceted industry pioneered by Anthony Fauci, no different than Henry Ford's automobile.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Interesting; borderline significant effect....no significant effect of ivermectin ....Ivermectin did not show a statistically significant effect on survival.

So then, if there are no statistically significant effects compared to other protocols, i.e "standard care" why the resistance in the medical community to it's use?

Money,Money,Money of course, same with, hydroxychloroquine. Face it, Covid is a
multi-faceted industry pioneered by Anthony Fauci, no different than Henry Ford's automobile.
You provide a source saying the shit is a miracle drug treating covid. I show you the actual report which reports otherwise and you go off on an attack aimed at "the medical community" and Dr Fauci.

How about the thought that most people in medicine are not there to make money? What if you are wrong and these are ethical and dedicated human beings who have devoted their lives to helping others?

Nah. Everybody but you is a crook, willing to murder their mothers for a buck.

Boca

Governor
You provide a source saying the shit is a miracle drug treating covid. I show you the actual report which reports otherwise and you go off on an attack aimed at "the medical community" and Dr Fauci.

How about the thought that most people in medicine are not there to make money? What if you are wrong and these are ethical and dedicated human beings who have devoted their lives to helping others?

Nah. Everybody but you is a crook, willing to murder their mothers for a buck.
I didn't say most people in medicine are in it for the money. Stop with your lies please.

I said it was an industry and like other industries there are people at the top who reap the benefits. Fauci being notable.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I didn't say most people in medicine are in it for the money. Stop with your lies please.

I said it was an industry and like other industries there are people at the top who reap the benefits. Fauci being notable.
Why are there so many people coming up with bullshit results? Money. The websites that carry that shit don't care that they are actually contributing to the resistance to vaccination and if you don't think there is money to be made check to see if they ask for contributions.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I heard one of the experts say the exact same thing about a month ago. I hope he's wrong on that one.
I'd bet odds EVERYBODY Doesn't get Covid before they die

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
Why are there so many people coming up with bullshit results? Money. The websites that carry that shit don't care that they are actually contributing to the resistance to vaccination and if you don't think there is money to be made check to see if they ask for contributions.
Forget it. There's no point in continuing here when you won't even address the main point that your data shows no significant differences in outcomes with ivermectin and "standard" care. Must have really pissed you off. Sorry about that.