• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CBS faces uproar after seizing investigative journalist’s files

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden did not have a cognitive test during his physicaL. That is a fact. Why do you think that is? At a time in which many in our Country are struggling with the belief that President Biden does have some cognitive issues, a test would have been a good way for the President to curtail those concerns.
And by the way, I am not as concerned about “janitors’ taking a cognitive test, they are not in control of our Country. The POTUS is in control of our nuclear weapons, His job duties don’t involve pushing a broom. Comparing the two are seriously just silly. And you know it. Do better Jack….
These tests are normally given to people who have recently had severe concussions or strokes. Because you want Biden to take one does not mean that his physicians felt it was called for in his annual physical exam. Somebody should ask his doctors why they did not feel it necessary to conduct this test. Again, you are acting like an expert when you really don’t know jackshit. I watched both candidates speak at the border yesterday. Biden spoke clearly and promoted his plan to secure the border which both Democrats and Republicans support. Trump was again, as usual a babbling idiot talking about people speaking languages we don’t even know crossing the border and other insane rantings about how he really won in 2020. If anyones cheese has slipped off his cracker, it’s Trump’s. This whole non issue is just a last gasp bullshit attack because the whole “Biden Crime Family” attack has been exposed as a Russian Disinformation campaign hatched by Trump, Rudy Guiliani and Vlad Putin. You can cry all you want about tests you insist Biden should be forced to take but all it exposes is that you are a crypto Trumper here posing as a concerned citizen.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The most corrupt ass-ole in US history is currently occupying the White House Jack, I do not support him, in fact I believe he was installed and not elected.

Cry more and try again tough guy.
You keep saying the same shit but you have nothing to back it up except Chinese spies on the run and now an indicted Russian disinformation agent who worked with Trump lawyer Rudy Guiliani and his two Russian mob thugs Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. Your latest star witness is named Smirnov. Trump‘s whole legal team looks like the Board of directors for a vodka import company. Now Trump and Putin are working together to do everything they can to steal the country of Ukraine so they can split up the spoils.

TBLee

Governor
These tests are normally given to people who have recently had severe concussions or strokes. Because you want Biden to take one does not mean that his physicians felt it was called for in his annual physical exam. Somebody should ask his doctors why they did not feel it necessary to conduct this test. Again, you are acting like an expert when you really don’t know jackshit. I watched both candidates speak at the border yesterday. Biden spoke clearly and promoted his plan to secure the border which both Democrats and Republicans support. Trump was again, as usual a babbling idiot talking about people speaking languages we don’t even know crossing the border and other insane rantings about how he really won in 2020. If anyones cheese has slipped off his cracker, it’s Trump’s. This whole non issue is just a last gasp bullshit attack because the whole “Biden Crime Family” attack has been exposed as a Russian Disinformation campaign hatched by Trump, Rudy Guiliani and Vlad Putin. You can cry all you want about tests you insist Biden should be forced to take but all it exposes is that you are a crypto Trumper here posing as a concerned citizen.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Gee you have really boned up on your cognizance expertise….I’m sure we are all very impressed. Now maybe you shoud do some research on severe mental illness, personality disorders, extreme narcissism, sociopathy, traitors, delusional persons. felony indictments, sexual predators, fraud,

That ought to get you started. These are all traits that have been used to describe Trump by legal and mental health professionals for years. You have already expressed your heartfelt and deep concerns regarding one of the two candidates most likely to be elected President next fall. I fully understand your concern about Biden. Study up on the issues above that really concern me and millions of other Americans about Trump, then give us all your informed opinion on Trump as it pertains to those particular conditions.

You keep saying the same shit but you have nothing to back it up except Chinese spies on the run and now an indicted Russian disinformation agent who worked with Trump lawyer Rudy Guiliani and his two Russian mob thugs Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. Your latest star witness is named Smirnov. Trump‘s whole legal team looks like the Board of directors for a vodka import company. Now Trump and Putin are working together to do everything they can to steal the country of Ukraine so they can split up the spoils.
Good Boy.

Plenty of evidence to back it up, including the testimony of Hunter and James Biden which was just released. Biden's own financial records back this up, including the 20 shell companies they mysteriously have even though nobody can answer what it is they do?.... Odd:rolleyes:

Joe Biden was/is the business Jack. He has been selling access to the US Government since 2015 and sucking your thumb and crying your eyes out is not going to change that.

TBLee

Governor
Gee you have really boned up on your cognizance expertise….I’m sure we are all very impressed. Now maybe you shoud do some research on severe mental illness, personality disorders, extreme narcissism, sociopathy, traitors, delusional persons. felony indictments, sexual predators, fraud,

That ought to get you started. These are all traits that have been used to describe Trump by legal and mental health professionals for years. You have already expressed your heartfelt and deep concerns regarding one of the two candidates most likely to be elected President next fall. I fully understand your concern about Biden. Study up on the issues above that really concern me and millions of other Americans about Trump, then give us all your informed opinion on Trump as it pertains to those particular conditions.
Thanks, after all my years of being a caretaker for my loved one with cognitive issues, the signs of such are fairly easy to spot. Of course, I am no “expert” per se, but of course I can and will offer my…..opinion on this matter. If you don’t want to hear my opinion, then of course you can use the ignore button.
Once again, our President had a physical and during that process he did NOT have cognitive testing done. When so many in our Country have concerns about his mental ability to do his job one would think he could curtail those fears by engaging in a very common practice at his age of testing his cognitive ability. He did not do so. So I believe it is fair to ask….Why?

You will have to excuse JackforFascism, he is a devout believer in knowing your place, we are not allowed to question.

Using science and fact based analysis of anything that directly contradicts what his betters have told him to think just makes him angry.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Thanks, after all my years of being a caretaker for my loved one with cognitive issues, the signs of such are fairly easy to spot. Of course, I am no “expert” per se, but of course I can and will offer my…..opinion on this matter. If you don’t want to hear my opinion, then of course you can use the ignore button.
Once again, our President had a physical and during that process he did NOT have cognitive testing done. When so many in our Country have concerns about his mental ability to do his job one would think he could curtail those fears by engaging in a very common practice at his age of testing his cognitive ability. He did not do so. So I believe it is fair to ask….Why?
Interesting….All that but no concern regarding Trump (who is running against him) regarding he mental illness, megalomania, acute narcissism, sociopathy, criminal behavior, sexual predatory behavior, tendency for gross fraud and delusional behavior.

We here have all heard over and over for 5 years now, about your deep concerns regarding Biden’s cognitive issues. I’m very clear on your views in that regard. What I asked, since it appears that the election will be between Trump and Biden was how you felt about Trump’s mental health issues.

What is puzzling, especially coming from a person who is so deeply concerned about the mental condition of perspective leaders, you have refused to comment on what mental health professionals, criminalists, legal professionals have noticed about Donald Trump. What’s your take on those learned observations?

I will comment on your concerns regarding Biden and have for years here. My take is that Biden is an 81 year old man who according to his doctors is in good health and is being treated for some minor conditions that are age related. An MD who specializes in Neurology has conformed that as of last week Biden is also mentally fit to serve as President. I’ll go along with their diagnosis over yours.

What’s your take on Trump’s mental health and legal problems as it pertains to his fitness for office. We disagree regarding Biden, how about Trump’s mental and legal state of mind. I voiced my very deep concerns about Trump pretty clearly. Any comments on my take regarding Trump? Why have you so far refused to answer that?

Jack4freedom

Governor
You will have to excuse JackforFascism, he is a devout believer in knowing your place, we are not allowed to question.

Using science and fact based analysis of anything that directly contradicts what his betters have told him to think just makes him angry.
Do you feel that Trump’s mental illness, predilection to fraudulent activity, acute narcissism, sexual predatory activity, criminal indictments and vast debts are a problem for Trump regarding his fitness to serve as POTUS? Many mental health professionals, legal experts, law enforcement officials and others have clearly pointed out evidence of these conditions regarding Trump. What’s your take on these professional observations, indictments and convictions? Fit to serve?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Notice the deceptive, phony dodging nature of this non responsive reply by our resident SUPER phony TB…..It’s pathological…..Does she really think she is fooling anyone here?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Good Boy.

Plenty of evidence to back it up, including the testimony of Hunter and James Biden which was just released. Biden's own financial records back this up, including the 20 shell companies they mysteriously have even though nobody can answer what it is they do?.... Odd:rolleyes:

Joe Biden was/is the business Jack. He has been selling access to the US Government since 2015 and sucking your thumb and crying your eyes out is not going to change that.
What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us
What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us (nbcnews.com)

You seem pretty unconcerned by the 500 shell companies in Trump's portfolio....You also dismissed the $3 million per year he got for putting his name on the side of a building in Istanbul....even as he changed US military policy to do as Erdogan demanded...and that cost people their lives.

EXCLUSIVE: Jared Kushner helped create a Trump campaign shell company that secretly paid the president's family members and spent $617 million in reelection cash, a source tells Insider
Kushner OK'd Trump Campaign Shell Company That Secretly Paid Family Members (businessinsider.com)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

As much as we need to excuse you, Sickofact? When I provide facts that question the accusations you post (without any links to supporting facts) you get your panties in a wad and throw insults.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Good Boy.

No evidence to back any of it up. And yes both Jim and Hunter testified under oath last week and confirmed that they have both been independent busnessmen for decades and that President Biden was not involved in their business affairs. They left the room full of GOP imbeciles laughing at what a bunch of barely literate morons were actually elected by the idiotic GOP voters. Gomer, Greene, Gaetz and the gang really showled their smelly asses in there….LOL….What do you want to bet these morons refuse to call Hunter in live even though Hunter is dying to testify on TV? What does that tell you about those transcripts.

What we HAVE found however is that a full on Commie spy right out of the Kremlin worked in concert with Rudy Guiliani at Trumps behest to try to frame Joe and Hunter regarding a bribery scheme that NEVER HAPPENED…I‘m not sucking my thumb Fatso because I knew from the start that that was a manufactured lie along with all the other crap that you and the (convicted) lying scum at Fox News have been slinging around for years. But you seem to be licking Trump’s wrinkled scrotum at every opportunity here. Must be embarrassing after bit by bit we find that everything Trump and Fox say is steaming pile of crap! Hopefully those ass holes will have to shell out another $878 million for that smear campaign too.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When has any president undergone such a cognitive test? Reagan was clearly suffering from Alzheimers in his final years in office...no test. Trump seems to want you to think the "Person Woman Man Camera TV" test was indicative of a normal functioning brain.

Jack4freedom

Governor
What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us
What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us (nbcnews.com)

You seem pretty unconcerned by the 500 shell companies in Trump's portfolio....You also dismissed the $3 million per year he got for putting his name on the side of a building in Istanbul....even as he changed US military policy to do as Erdogan demanded...and that cost people their lives.

EXCLUSIVE: Jared Kushner helped create a Trump campaign shell company that secretly paid the president's family members and spent $617 million in reelection cash, a source tells Insider
Kushner OK'd Trump Campaign Shell Company That Secretly Paid Family Members (businessinsider.com)
These two lying phony Trump cultists, Sicko and TB don’t want to hear or respond to any of the TRUTHS regarding their idol. Coupla delusional lying tw*ts. They can not help themselves. Both are Hannitized…

Jack4freedom

Governor
When has any president undergone such a cognitive test? Reagan was clearly suffering from Alzheimers in his final years in office...no test. Trump seems to want you to think the "Person Woman Man Camera TV" test was indicative of a normal functioning brain.
Never and both these two lying sacks of shit know it…They are both just a couple phony posers (most likely buns up) for Donald The Great…..They are a dime a dozen.….Like Donny said: “They let you grab em by the pussy and love it”…..MAGA…..MAGA….LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Now if only you'd stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night...

TBLee

Governor
Interesting….All that but no concern regarding Trump (who is running against him) regarding he mental illness, megalomania, acute narcissism, sociopathy, criminal behavior, sexual predatory behavior, tendency for gross fraud and delusional behavior.

We here have all heard over and over for 5 years now, about your deep concerns regarding Biden’s cognitive issues. I’m very clear on your views in that regard. What I asked, since it appears that the election will be between Trump and Biden was how you felt about Trump’s mental health issues.

What is puzzling, especially coming from a person who is so deeply concerned about the mental condition of perspective leaders, you have refused to comment on what mental health professionals, criminalists, legal professionals have noticed about Donald Trump. What’s your take on those learned observations?

I will comment on your concerns regarding Biden and have for years here. My take is that Biden is an 81 year old man who according to his doctors is in good health and is being treated for some minor conditions that are age related. An MD who specializes in Neurology has conformed that as of last week Biden is also mentally fit to serve as President. I’ll go along with their diagnosis over yours.

What’s your take on Trump’s mental health and legal problems as it pertains to his fitness for office. We disagree regarding Biden, how about Trump’s mental and legal state of mind. I voiced my very deep concerns about Trump pretty clearly. Any comments on my take regarding Trump? Why have you so far refused to answer that?
ONE is currently our President, the other is not. You seriously struggle with that concept.

TBLee

Governor
Notice the deceptive, phony dodging nature of this non responsive reply by our resident SUPER phony TB…..It’s pathological…..Does she really think she is fooling anyone here?
In other words. I got your goat. ;) . Thanks for acknowledging that I am indeed SUPER. I appreciate your mentioning it…yet again!

TBLee

Governor
These two lying phony Trump cultists, Sicko and TB don’t want to hear or respond to any of the TRUTHS regarding their idol. Coupla delusional lying tw*ts. They can not help themselves. Both are Hannitized…
I see once again, I am living rent free in your head. This is seriously becoming a pattern Jack. You mention me often in your posts. Love it. Keep up the good work. ;)