• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CBS faces uproar after seizing investigative journalist’s files

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I will if he gets elected. Until then, I am more concerned with our CURRENT leader and chief.
If he gets elected? He will then give himself a pardon and immunity...His crimes will go untried in a court of law. Still good to wait until then?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I will if he gets elected. Until then, I am more concerned with our CURRENT leader and chief.
There will be a choice between these two. One of them will be elected. By then it may be too late. But you are certainly entitled to go around with your head up your ass…..Your excuses for not addressing my questions are about as lame as it gets. Indicates that you are a phony CryptoTrumpists who is ashamed of your beliefs. That at least shows some common sense as there really is no defense fot Trump.

TBLee

Governor
There will be a choice between these two. One of them will be elected. By then it may be too late. But you are certainly entitled to go around with your head up your ass…..Your excuses for not addressing my questions are about as lame as it gets. Indicates that you are a phony CryptoTrumpists who is ashamed of your beliefs. That at least shows some common sense as there really is no defense fot Trump.
Not defending anyone. What specifically have I said to defend Trump (By the way, my criticism of Biden is NOT me defending Trump. It is me pointing out the issues of our current leader). The problem you have is that you defend Biden at all costs…and I mean, you seriously defend him. And anyone who doesn’t agree with your accessment of Biden is automatically a ”Trumper”. Which is bullsh*t.

TBLee

Governor
She is hoping and praying for Trump to win, get his crooked ass off for all his crimes and reign supreme until he’s dead. She is as Trumpy as it gets. BIG PHONY!
Once again Jack…I live rent free in your head …post number five today??? Love it. Keep on keepin’ on bud. ;)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She is hoping and praying for Trump to win, get his crooked ass off for all his crimes and reign supreme until he’s dead. She is as Trumpy as it gets. BIG PHONY!
He gets into office, lays off 50,000 federal and replaces them with 50,000 of his maga bobblehead dolls. He has vowed revenge on those who criticized him.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not defending anyone. What specifically have I said to defend Trump (By the way, my criticism of Biden is NOT me defending Trump. It is me pointing out the issues of our current leader). The problem you have is that you defend Biden at all costs…and I mean, you seriously defend him. And anyone who doesn’t agree with your accessment of Biden is automatically a ”Trumper”. Which is bullsh*t.
Your desperate attempt to deflect any evaluation of Trump's crimes to the crap from Comer or Jordan....

So what of the crimes Trump is on trial for? What of the accusations that he took classified documents from the White House and then refused to requests to return them. What of his attempt to intimidate the election officials in Georgia to "find" 11,780 votes? Was that ok? Was the riot on Jan 6 just a minor scuffle? A bunch of tourists that got carried away....a little too enthusiastic?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I defend Biden from the phony KGB/Trump/Guiliani attacks on him and his whole family for the past 5 years in the media and here every day. And I will continue to as long as you people keep citing stories with that type of lies, distortions, gross exaggerations and sleazy inuendo. I always knew this whole “Biden Crime Family“ crap was bullshit but now it has been revealed that it came directly from KGB/Trump/Guiliani, through Fox News and to lying scum in GOP Congress all of whom had been warned that this information was unconfirmed, unreliable and likely Russian Disinfo.

The FBI warned and admonished Fox and other right wing news outlets that this 1023 form was not reliable. So, in effect, Fox, Comer, Jordan, Grassley, Greene and the rest knew damn well all along it was bullshit and yet in the last 12 months Fox advanced this false story 2256 times on their broadcasts. What does that tell you?

I freely admit that I fully support Biden in 2024 not only because he is running against crooked, traitorous scumbag Trump but because I believe he is by far among those currently running, the best qualified and best equipped to get us through all of the delicate, tough and important issues we face.

I have been carefully listening to and watching him relate to the public regarding all these issues for the past 6 months and it is my assessment that he knows exactly what he and America are up against and how he intends to deal with it. He’s out there among the people every week answering questions. I like the guy and do not see any indication at all suggesting that he has Alzheimer’s or any other disease that makes him incoherent.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I know, you won’t even comment on his mental state, his criminal tendencies, his unholy alliance with Putin and against Ukraine, his sexual assaults, his bat shit crazy musings on the campaign trail or anything else about him. You just sit there and parrot GOP talking points about his incoherency day in and day out.

TBLee

Governor
I defend Biden from the phony KGB/Trump/Guiliani attacks on him and his whole family for the past 5 years in the media and here every day. And I will continue to as long as you people keep citing stories with that type of lies, distortions, gross exaggerations and sleazy inuendo. I always knew this whole “Biden Crime Family“ crap was bullshit but now it has been revealed that it came directly from KGB/Trump/Guiliani, through Fox News and to lying scum in GOP Congress all of whom had been warned that this information was unconfirmed, unreliable and likely Russian Disinfo.

The FBI warned and admonished Fox and other right wing news outlets that this 1023 form was not reliable. So, in effect, Fox, Comer, Jordan, Grassley, Greene and the rest knew damn well all along it was bullshit and yet in the last 12 months Fox advanced this false story 2256 times on their broadcasts. What does that tell you?

I freely admit that I fully support Biden in 2024 not only because he is running against crooked, traitorous scumbag Trump but because I believe he is by far among those currently running, the best qualified and best equipped to get us through all of the delicate, tough and important issues we face.

I have been carefully listening to and watching him relate to the public regarding all these issues for the past 6 months and it is my assessment that he knows exactly what he and America are up against and how he intends to deal with it. He’s out there among the people every week answering questions. I like the guy and do not see any indication at all suggesting that he has Alzheimer’s or any other disease that makes him incoherent.
Yep the Biden families is pure as the driven snow. And I have a bridge I can sell you...

TBLee

Governor
I know, you won’t even comment on his mental state, his criminal tendencies, his unholy alliance with Putin and against Ukraine, his sexual assaults, his bat shit crazy musings on the campaign trail or anything else about him. You just sit there and parrot GOP talking points about his incoherency day in and day out.
I have never said Trump doesn't have a set of his own issues. See how that works. Currently he is not in charge of our country Joe Biden is. Honestly Jack it isn't like I'm alone in the concern about Biden's cognitive issues and you are well aware of that fact. But you choose to ignore it

EatTheRich

President
I'm not confusing anything. If lying about the president of the US is now a crime, then I know several democrats and a few FBI and CIA people who should be in jail now.

And that's pretending that Smimoff might have lied.
The issue is not so much lying as filing false police reports in an effort to create a frame-up narrative.

EatTheRich

President
Good Boy.

Plenty of evidence to back it up, including the testimony of Hunter and James Biden which was just released. Biden's own financial records back this up, including the 20 shell companies they mysteriously have even though nobody can answer what it is they do?.... Odd:rolleyes:

Joe Biden was/is the business Jack. He has been selling access to the US Government since 2015 and sucking your thumb and crying your eyes out is not going to change that.
How much access as former Vice President did he have to sell in 2017-2021 which is when almost all the allegedly dirty money was made?

Do you feel that Trump’s mental illness, predilection to fraudulent activity, acute narcissism, sexual predatory activity, criminal indictments and vast debts are a problem for Trump regarding his fitness to serve as POTUS? Many mental health professionals, legal experts, law enforcement officials and others have clearly pointed out evidence of these conditions regarding Trump. What’s your take on these professional observations, indictments and convictions? Fit to serve?
"When did you stop beating your wife?"...

Good boy.

Never and both these two lying sacks of shit know it…They are both just a couple phony posers (most likely buns up) for Donald The Great…..They are a dime a dozen.….Like Donny said: “They let you grab em by the pussy and love it”…..MAGA…..MAGA….LOL
Let the hate run through you Captain Smug f-ck.

I take the below as a compliment, especially when it comes from two of the biggest apologists for corruption this site has.

These two lying phony Trump cultists, Sicko and TB don’t want to hear or respond to any of the TRUTHS regarding their idol. Coupla delusional lying tw*ts. They can not help themselves. Both are Hannitized…