• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CBS host laughs in Ted Cruz's face for repeatedly denying he shut down government

Rooting for failure is all the repubs have been interested in but most have accepted the fact by now ACA is here to stay.
You are probably right but you might want to wait until the big shoe falls at the end of next year when employers discontinue coverage I have read reports of more people losing coverage than have been added to the rolls of coverage that just seems like a big FAIL if the goal was to get more people insured.

NightSwimmer

Senator
You are probably right but you might want to wait until the big shoe falls at the end of next year when employers discontinue coverage I have read reports of more people losing coverage than have been added to the rolls of coverage that just seems like a big FAIL if the goal was to get more people insured.

I'm quite confident that you will be able to find stories about the horrors of Obamacare no matter how successful the program may turn out to be. There are people who make a living providing those stories.

I'm quite confident that you will be able to find stories about the horrors of Obamacare no matter how successful the program may turn out to be. There are people who make a living providing those stories.
And Obama is living large lying to Americans about keeping their Insurance and their doctors and his plan will save them 2500.00 a year in premiums

Caroljo

Senator
Rooting for failure is all the repubs have been interested in but most have accepted the fact by now ACA is here to stay.
That's libs answer for everything. You can't dispute what he said...so you throw out the "rooting for failure" crap! How about giving us some proof that you know what you're talking about? Where has Obamacare been a huge success yet? It could have worked out better if Obama had listened to the conservatives to wait a short while longer until it may actually WORK!

Don't vote for him next time.
I am waiting for you to say folks can keep their insurance and doctors like your lying ass hero told America. Just wait until the end of next year as millions upon millions more lose coverage. That dipshit Obama postponed the mandate on companies to preserve the democrats chickenshit law and minimize fallout in the midterms

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That's libs answer for everything. You can't dispute what he said...so you throw out the "rooting for failure" crap! How about giving us some proof that you know what you're talking about? Where has Obamacare been a huge success yet? It could have worked out better if Obama had listened to the conservatives to wait a short while longer until it may actually WORK!
Well.. it's the truth. Rooting for failure is what repubs love to do.

Gallup survey released Thursday showed a large and sudden decline in the share of Americans lacking health insurance. It’s a potent reminder that despite the problematic launch of HealthCare.gov and continued discontent around many aspects of the Affordable Care Act, it is fundamentally succeeding in providing health insurance to people who previously lacked it. And that progress is likely to continue.
http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2014/01/next_health_reforms_providers_not_just_insurance_need_fixing.html

Caroljo

Senator
Maybe....just as there are people who make a living providing huge success stories FOR Obamacare. Who's telling the truth?

Caroljo

Senator
Well.. it's the truth. Rooting for failure is what repubs love to do.

Gallup survey released Thursday showed a large and sudden decline in the share of Americans lacking health insurance. It’s a potent reminder that despite the problematic launch of HealthCare.gov and continued discontent around many aspects of the Affordable Care Act, it is fundamentally succeeding in providing health insurance to people who previously lacked it. And that progress is likely to continue.
http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2014/01/next_health_reforms_providers_not_just_insurance_need_fixing.html
No....it's not.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Obamacare Might Be the Best-Managed New Social Program in 80 Years
Is Obamacare a big flop? That depends on whom you ask.

The program's proponents can point to an estimated 9 million newly insured Americans -- 3 million who are now covered under their parents' plans until age 26, 2 million who've bought policies on the Obamacare exchanges, and more than 4 million now signed up for Medicaid -- as proof that Obamacare is having its intended effect. Opponents note that the low percentage of young enrollees undermines promises of a better risk pool, to say nothing of the program's exorbitant costs, which include anywhere from about $300 million to more than $2 billion just to set up and operate the maligned Healthcare.gov website.

But if you ask political historians, you might be surprised. The United States has been rolling out major new social-insurance programs for eight decades now, beginning with Social Security's first tax levies in 1937. While Social Security and the Medicare-Medicaid combination were certainly more ambitious reforms than Obamacare from a coverage and governance perspective, their early costs and rollout hiccups can be instructive for anyone fretting about costly "death spirals" or unintended budgetary consequences. And there were hiccups.
http://www.dailyfinance.com/2014/01/18/obamacare-might-be-the-best-managed-new-social-pro/?

NightSwimmer

Senator
Goo

i don't believe you bought a policy through an exchange. Democrats have reputation of lying about those kind of things ya know
Nope. Kept the insurance that I had, but it's better than it was before PPACA, and my premiums have been increasing at a lower rate than they did in the 2000s. Guess I'm just lucky?

Nope. Kept the insurance that I had, but it's better than it was before PPACA, and my premiums have been increasing at a lower rate than they did in the 2000s. Guess I'm just lucky?
My policy went up less this year than previous years also. But 2 years ago it increased 10 percent and last year it went up 7 percent and both times the provider cited ACA as the lions share of the increases and rising costs as the minimal contributor. Buying birth control for everyone's daughters 18 to 26 years old is pricey you know

NightSwimmer

Senator
My policy went up less this year than previous years also. But 2 years ago it increased 10 percent and last year it went up 7 percent and both times the provider cited ACA as the lions share of the increases and rising costs as the minimal contributor
What did they cite back in the mid-2000s when it was going up 15% per year?