• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CDC delivers great data on covid mortality rate

Shut it all down. Dig a hole, bury yourself alive. Put a mask on, duct tape over that, then get a soldering kit and really seal it all in. Also, don’t ever go ANYWHERE...unless you are protesting and looting.
Death isn't the only bad outcome. Permanent lung, liver, and neurological damage are pretty good reasons to not invite the infection into your body purely out of boredom.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It isn't rational for people to run out back to work making $15 bucks an hour when you've got a 40 grand hospital bill from COVID waiting at the end of the rainbow.
So, all you make is $15 an hour...………….no wonder they don't care if you post in forums all day

Spamature

President
Well

Is that why deaths so low?
No.

In an article about it the researchers include this:

"The combination of hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin was reserved for selected patients with severe COVID-19 and with minimal cardiac risk factors," the team wrote.

Meaning that they gave it to the comparatively healthier people in the study.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No.

In an article about it the researchers include this:

"The combination of hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin was reserved for selected patients with severe COVID-19 and with minimal cardiac risk factors," the team wrote.

Meaning that they gave it to the comparatively healthier people in the study.
So, unless already with one foot in a grave it did work...………...

that must really make libs sad

Spamature

President
So, unless already with one foot in a grave it did work...………...

that must really make libs sad
Having cardiac risk factors does not mean you have one foot in the grave.

Trump has some.

Are you saying he has one foot in the grave ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Having cardiac risk factors does not mean you have one foot in the grave.

Trump has some.

Are you saying he has one foot in the grave ?
All with cardiac risk factors do
I live with same risk going on 18 years now
Don't give me the drug, give it to the young

Spamature

President
All with cardiac risk factors do
I live with same risk going on 18 years now
Don't give me the drug, give it to the young
No worries, plenty to go around.
There are warehouses full of those pills just sitting there until their expiration date and they can be thrown out like Trump should be.

Anyway they have a much better treatment they are using right now with a claimed 96% success rate.
It includes HydroxyC but the it's mainly a steroid, vitamin K, and a blood thinner.

Who is insuring for coronavirus... I don't understand your context
Health insurance covers corona virus. When premiums are adjusted next year to reflect the risk, the cost of health insurance will sky rocket. Businesses that traditionally paid most of the cost of health insurance will stop finding it economical to employ a bunch of low value employees.