• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CDC: only 54% of americans vaccinated

Spamature

President
No it doesn't if you look at which party is against vaccinations and preventative measures. The very fact that there is an effort led by Republican political leaders against vaccination and preventative measures tell you they are the problem.

Here are the graphs from your article.

1631819883709.png

1631819852813.png
1631819979001.png

1631820105592.png

God of War

Governor
THis belies the crazed narrative that republicans are to blame...

Thank God half the country is going to survive this mess. And its going to be my half. The other half is walking gelatin forms with an uncertain future. My half will take its licks and keep on ticking with a greater immunity than the vaxxed and NONE of the long term uncertainty.

F the mandates.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Thank God half the country is going to survive this mess. And its going to be my half. The other half is walking gelatin forms with an uncertain future. My half will take its licks and keep on ticking with a greater immunity than the vaxxed and NONE of the long term uncertainty.

F the mandates.
Your 46% are the ones that are dying.

God of War

Governor
Your 46% are the ones that are dying.
One percent tops. More like .3% worse case scenario. You and yours on the left? Genetically fk'ed. I die. I'm gone. I don't. I'm multiple times immune compared to the forever got to be vaccinated Typhoid Mary vaxxed. Good luck.

I was okay with your choice being your choice until you on the left started to f. with my informed consent and tried a rape move mandate.

God of War

Governor
Rape is rape. Vaccination without consent would be Forced vaccination.
Nope, vaccination without consent is rape. It is the forced insemination of an unwanted foreign biological material with the same psychological trauma. Compounded trauma on a vaccine failure.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, vaccination without consent is rape. It is the forced insemination of an unwanted foreign biological material with the same psychological trauma. Compounded trauma on a vaccine failure.
ah, i see. no. it is vaccination without consent.

and it's certainly not insemination.

i like the game though.... so, in your parlance the 1/6 insurrection was actually a forced insemination of unwanted biological material (i.e. dipshits), inflicting trauma on all present... i.e. rape of the capital>>?

God of War

Governor
ah, i see. no. it is vaccination without consent.
No, rape.

and it's certainly not insemination.
You need to appreciate old school (i.e. books) dictionaries to know that it is close enough.

i like the game though.... so, in your parlance the 1/6 insurrection was actually a forced insemination of unwanted biological material (i.e. dipshits), inflicting trauma on all present... i.e. rape of the capital>>?
Or as you know them patriots.

God of War

Governor
no.

not that.

no one was obligated to do so

Book Dictionary - inseminate - 1) to sow seed into

Examples of inseminate in a Sentence 1) She was artificially inseminated in January. 2) the notion that their monarch ruled by divine right had been inseminated in the people for countless generations

3) So therefore not patriots.