• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CDC say mask mandate indoors lifted for the fully vaccinated.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It is not inextricably, but it sure isn't uncommon in this country for the two to go together. Again, your dear leader could have become a good example by and lost weight. Instead, he set a bad examples by still consuming fast food, not exercising, and reportedly ignoring all protocols. Then after becoming infect he made public displays of his ignoring quarantine.

We dodged a bullet with the current state of the virus. In the first year the Spanish flu it was a comparably mild virus. It made it's rep in the 2nd year. You covidiots are on your way to making sure we have a second year with our anti-vaxxer insanity.
So why doesn't Joe tell the fatties to start eating right and get into shape? It's almost like he wants them to keep dying so his idiotic mask mandate doesn't get exposed for the farce it so obviously is.

Spamature

President
So why doesn't Joe tell the fatties to start eating right and get into shape? It's almost like he wants them to keep dying so his idiotic mask mandate doesn't get exposed for the farce it so obviously is.
Because he'd rather see them get vaccinated, so they don't continue to infest this country and infect others with the virus.

Automatically you wingers turn off your humanity and care for your fellow Americans.

Instead of saying why don't I get vaccinated for the sake of others ?

You say why don't octa and septuagenarians embark on a rigorous diet and exercise regimes so that I don't concern myself with killing them with my depraved indifference to their health and safety ?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Because he'd rather see them get vaccinated, so they don't continue to infest this country and infect others with the virus.

Automatically you wingers turn off your humanity and care for your fellow Americans.

Instead of saying why don't I get vaccinated for the sake of others ?

You say why don't octa and septuagenarians embark on a rigorous diet and exercise regimes so that I don't concern myself with killing them with my depraved indifference to their health and safety ?
So where in the Constitution does it say the government can force us to take any action "for the sake of others?"