• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CDC say mask mandate indoors lifted for the fully vaccinated.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
However, the findings contradict those of another recent study, which concluded that face mask wearers are 13 times more likely to keep up social distancing.
And yet, we have this:

1621129971170.png

Tell me again how the evidence shows the mask wearing effectively controlled the spread of the virus. Go ahead, I'm waiting...

Spamature

President
And yet, we have this:

View attachment 63089

Tell me again how the evidence shows the mask wearing effectively controlled the spread of the virus. Go ahead, I'm waiting...
It didn't work here like it did in Korea because of covidiocy from the top down.

Funny how the country with no greed driven mask protests or an anti mask leader, or conspiracy theories surrounding masks, did so much better than we did when we both had our first case on the same day.

You have every excuse for it in the world except for the most obvious and unavoidable one.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
OK Trumpies it's either get vaccinated, or lie about being vaccinated.

Like its even really a choice, eh ?

Oh no! Now all you got is racism. At least...Maybe you can get lucky with Joe's border human rights violations and get some super spreaders. Clearly you need more dead people.

EatTheRich

President
So how the f*ck do you reconcile the super surge in november while we were all wearing masks and working from home? Do you even think about the shit you post or are you just throwing shit against the wall and hoping some will stick?
We were all wearing masks? Bullshit. We were all working from home? Bullshit.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, you're right about that - I should have said serious cases (and deaths) are correlated with obesity. A lot of (skinny) Koreans likely got the disease and simply weren't sick enough to get counted (also because of their recent previous SARS epidemics).

China had a better than US experience with Covid-19 despite it originating there (for the same reasons as Korea, most likely, including climate).
They did get counted, due to the widespread testing that was part of their intelligent responses. Which is why the Koreas didn't have the much, much higher rate of deaths per infection we would find if they only confirmed infection of those with severe cases.

Bottom line: the Koreas had far, far fewer infections per capita than the U.S.

Raoul_Luke

They did get counted, due to the widespread testing that was part of their intelligent responses. Which is why the Koreas didn't have the much, much higher rate of deaths per infection we would find if they only confirmed infection of those with severe cases.

Bottom line: the Koreas had far, far fewer infections per capita than the U.S.
So it was just testing and contact tracing then? Why didn't that work for Germany? There's obviously another aspect of this, which is most likely their low levels of obesity and natural immunity from prior bouts of SARS.

Raoul_Luke

We were all wearing masks? Bullshit. We were all working from home? Bullshit.
So we haven't been wearing masks and social distancing, and yet the infections started plummeting back in the beginning of January - you know, right when the covidiots were saying the holiday get togethers were going to cause a surge:

COVID Deaths Plummet As Excess Mortality Falls To Pre-Pandemic Levels | ZeroHedge

You guys can't have it both ways - if mask non-compliance caused the November surge in cases, how on earth did the surge subside hard on the heels of us all getting together over the holidays? This isn't rocket science (although it is science). Mask mandate compliance didn't suddenly get better over the holidays.

reason10

Governor
OK Trumpies it's either get vaccinated, or lie about being vaccinated.

Like its even really a choice, eh ?

If we had a REAL president (or at least a legally elected president) this question wouldn't be coming up. The ONLY reason there is a vaccine TODAY is because of President Trump. (If you recall, the Woke Neckbeards over a year ago were predicting a FIVE YEAR WAIT on any kind of vaccine. Trump knocked it out in a few months.)

Masks had little if any effect at all. Certainly the NFL and the NBA didn't seem to think masks were useful at all. (And it would seem to me that the LAST person you would want infected would be a multi million dollar NBA arena draw athlete.) You see players in both leagues sweating and breathing in each others faces, and NO MASKS.

reason10

Governor
It wasn't just ignorance. It was also dishonorable people who don't give a f**k about others when it comes down to it.
Or it could be that certain people had an honest disagreement with the junk science of masks.

Are you prepared to call the multi million dollar coaches of the NBA and the NFL dishonorable people who don't give a f**k about others? They let their million dollar players engage in the sport with NO masks, and these guys are sweating and BREATHING all over each other.

Or is your outrage just selective?

Personally, i believe the masks were bullsheet, but I carry a couple in the car for supermarkets just to avoid the Woke Nazis who point fingers and create a scene.
I don't have time for such nonsense.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So how the f*ck do you reconcile the super surge in november while we were all wearing masks and working from home? Do you even think about the shit you post or are you just throwing shit against the wall and hoping some will stick?
were we all wearing masks? People began to ignore the mandate. We had numerous incidents back in October where people refused to wear a mask in the restaurant. We were allowed to open our dining to 50% back then. We didn't and stuck with delivery and take out.

You assume everyone was in compliance. You are basing that on a poll in which people were asked if they wore a mask all the time, some of the time...etc...

The problem with that is the number of people who did wear a mask, but lived with people who didn't. My friend's dad, 88 years old, lived with his son. His son decided the danger was over and went out partying one Friday night. It was probably more than one night, but that was his story. He got Covid and was hospitalized the following week...his dad a day or so later. Their dad died after four weeks in the ICU.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If we had a REAL president (or at least a legally elected president) this question wouldn't be coming up. The ONLY reason there is a vaccine TODAY is because of President Trump. (If you recall, the Woke Neckbeards over a year ago were predicting a FIVE YEAR WAIT on any kind of vaccine. Trump knocked it out in a few months.)

Masks had little if any effect at all. Certainly the NFL and the NBA didn't seem to think masks were useful at all. (And it would seem to me that the LAST person you would want infected would be a multi million dollar NBA arena draw athlete.) You see players in both leagues sweating and breathing in each others faces, and NO MASKS.
Pfizer started their research in January 2020....they did so long before Trump announced Warp Speed.

Why do you think the NFL and NBA tested so frequently? Why do you think they canceled games if someone tested positive?

What the hell is a neckbeard? You and your creative vocabulary is amusing at best and a sign of dementia at worst. Who was suggesting a five year wait?

Raoul_Luke

were we all wearing masks? People began to ignore the mandate. We had numerous incidents back in October where people refused to wear a mask in the restaurant. We were allowed to open our dining to 50% back then. We didn't and stuck with delivery and take out.

You assume everyone was in compliance. You are basing that on a poll in which people were asked if they wore a mask all the time, some of the time...etc...

The problem with that is the number of people who did wear a mask, but lived with people who didn't. My friend's dad, 88 years old, lived with his son. His son decided the danger was over and went out partying one Friday night. It was probably more than one night, but that was his story. He got Covid and was hospitalized the following week...his dad a day or so later. Their dad died after four weeks in the ICU.
My 92 year old mother in law had it two weeks ago and ended up in the hospital for five days. She's here with us now and looks better than ever. Was your friend's dad obese? Did he have serious comorbidities? Because that's who is at risk of dying from this disease. If you aren't then you have nothing to fear from this disease and should be allowed to live your life accordingly.

You want to pretend it's an indiscriminate killer so we all need to fear it and bow to the all knowing bureaucrats in the Health and Welfare Industrial Complex. They have been wrong about everything all throughout and you think one anecdote about a dead friend's relative will obscure that fact? It's absurd! Where is the "doom" scenario Rachel Walensky "feared" just six weeks ago? Why is Fauci "mystified" by the fact that Texas didn't sink into the covid abyss when they relaxed their interventions? Mere weeks before the Feds did exactly the same thing! It's pretty clear you are either clueless about this or you are running an agenda driven narrative - which is it?