• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chauvin didn't so much murder Floyd as Floyd killed Chauvin.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
SW wonders why we can't get new members.............hummmmm
Might be because of posters' robotic copy-n-pasting from kook sites, hurling insults and such in every other post, constant threadjacking and dragging personal beefs from one thread to the next etc. You ever think about that?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Might be because of posters' robotic copy-n-pasting from kook sites, hurling insults and such in every other post, constant threadjacking and dragging personal beefs from one thread to the next etc. You ever think about that?
So he is a (D)? You ever think about that?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It's more than you did on the matter. That makes me better informed than you and you despise me for sharing the experience. Good on ya then.
Lefty never does the work, but still expects to be paid. You can't expect lefty to have an opinion, until they are told what their opinion is.

God of War

Governor
I'll have to buy one of those Dog of War decoder rings...about half of your post is indecipherable. So here is a picture of the three cops holding him down. Chauvin is kneeling on his neck and back. The second officer is on his back. So all you need do is get your buddy and one more guy to kneel on you and some hand cuffs to keep your hands behind your back...then you'll have reenacted the event. If we don't see you post here again we'll know you did a great job.

View attachment 65549
Well, I re-read the incomprehensible post and found it reasonably written for comprehension. Don't bother with the ring because you've clearly indicated its pointless and plus I'm missing half your posts to me because I've got you on ignore for cackle laugh spam sake.

But congratulations on finding an image fuzzy enough to be incomprehensible. I'll find the buddies if you volunteer to be Floyd to best reflect his catastrophic health issue. You game?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As you LIKED PNWest op and Phil warned him of stopped doing?

You may be a Civil War buff, but, your so far left it's fubar

EatTheRich

President
Says who? You? ha ha

Chauvin had a very bad lawyer not to convey to the jury what I just did for you. You better hope and pray that if cops come to subdue you they kneel on your back rather than tazer or choke hold you. I certainly do. Hope they kneel on your back and not mine that is.
You already saw the picture. The knee was on Floyd's neck ... for at least 9 minutes, as anyone who happened to watch the video knows. Even Chauvin's accomplices in blue acknowledged on the video that Floyd had been choked unconscious.

God of War

Governor
Read the title of the thread and then read the top post starting the thread or your posts are irrelevant.

You already saw the picture. The knee was on Floyd's neck ... for at least 9 minutes, as anyone who happened to watch the video knows.

Even Chauvin's accomplices in blue acknowledged on the video that Floyd had been choked unconscious.

God of War

Governor
Now that some time has past.

Has anyone run the experiment? Yourself? Your kid? Your grand-kid?

If you haven't, you have got to ask what does the truth mean to you really? If you're not a truth seeker what then?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The day after the Chauvin guilty verdict came in I tried it out. I found a guy around 5'10" and 190# and got him to put his knee both below the base of my skull and at where my neck meets my back.

Guess what I found out? Come on guess?

First of all I can say that my spine kept my larynx from being crushed and there was no weight inhibiting my lungs from breathing in either knee placement. Also, neither carotid artery could be blocked let alone the two needed to black someone out.

When the knee was placed at the base of my skull the knee got locked by my skull and spine and was to great effect pinned in place from more weight being applied in a purely mechanical sense. Dangerous? Sure, if you break some bone under pressure. No broken bones found in Floyd by the way.

When the knee was placed where my neck meets my back it did not feel dangerous at all. So my throat wasn't crushed and my carotids weren't blocked because my spine prevented that. AND because there was no weight applied directly to my lungs breathing was easy. This is the position that Chauvin held Floyd by as stipulated by the prosecutors in the case.

CHAUVIN MIGHT HAVE KARMA COMING TO BITE HIM BACK IN THE ASS BUT HE DIDN'T MURDER ANYBODY AND LIKELY DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY EITHER.
Translation: Here's a way to reconstruct this white cop brutalizing and murdering an unarmed black man.....to make the cop look innocent. My fellow trumpies will be so proud of this post.

God of War

Governor
Translation: Here's a way to reconstruct this white cop brutalizing and murdering an unarmed black man.....to make the cop look innocent. My fellow trumpies will be so proud of this post.
Try the experiment or shut up and live the perpetuated lie. Live a life of lies.

Are you a lawyer? You seem to think asking the jury to ignore the fact that kneeling on Floyd's neck ended with Floyd's death....would have made a difference.
We Won't Live Free Until the Ghetto Guttersnipes Live in Fear

Pretty Boy Floyd died of an overdose. Dirtbags addicted to the latest drugs, such as Kush, keel over all the time. I never feel sorry for such subhuman hedonist trash. I wouldn't even call an ambulance for one of these creatures; I'd call the garbage collector. As with the OJ trial, the jury was instructed to blame the cop in order to avoid a race riot.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
We Won't Live Free Until the Ghetto Guttersnipes Live in Fear

Pretty Boy Floyd died of an overdose. Dirtbags addicted to the latest drugs, such as Kush, keel over all the time. I never feel sorry for such subhuman hedonist trash. I wouldn't even call an ambulance for one of these creatures; I'd call the garbage collector. As with the OJ trial, the jury was instructed to blame the cop in order to avoid a race riot.
He didn't keel over. He was suffocated and the whole thing was caught on video.