• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Check out Laura Ingraham gleefully announcing that General Mark Milley has COVID

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Wonder if our resident hand-wringer of proper decorum with have anything to say about this....
It’s even more awful than when you do it all day every day…because she has a very big, very public platform.

I guess you can take some solace in the awareness that you are much like Trump and his apologists in character and action. Ya got that goin’ for ya…which is nice…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It’s even more awful than when you do it all day every day…because she has a very big, very public platform.

I guess you can take some solace in the awareness that you are much like Trump and his apologists in character and action. Ya got that goin’ for ya…which is nice…
The ghoulish damning the ghoulish

Leftism at it's finest

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Leftism at it's finest
Again, lefty owns no mirrors. All send, no receive. Zero introspection, zero self-awareness, zero self-examination, zero humility. Attack. Lie. Lie some more. Never disagree with your fellow travelers. Never abide even the slightest critique of your own…and cheer death (of the other).

Yep. Illiberal, cocksure, doctrinaire.

All of the above said, Republicans ain’t a day at the beach either. Our pols on both sides HATE us. Their respective media enablers are slouches and hacks. Faith, family, local community - these are all that remain worthy of our trust and time.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
@Dawg , @RickWA

Hey guys - I'm pretty sure that @Rick is familiar with the debate on whether or not an electron can be in 2 places at the same time. I'm not sure if @Dawg is.

Regardless I have to thank you two for demonstrating conclusively that @PNWest can live rent free in both of your heads at the same time.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
@Dawg , @RickWA

Hey guys - I'm pretty sure that @Rick is familiar with the debate on whether or not an electron can be in 2 places at the same time. I'm not sure if @Dawg is.

Regardless I have to thank you two for demonstrating conclusively that @PNWest can live rent free in both of your heads at the same time.
Clearly valence electrons are a lefty staple. That much is…errr…certain. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor

I am starting to detect a real personality conflict between you and a few of our fellow posters. Is it me being paranoid or am I on to something? Lol...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am starting to detect a real personality conflict between you and a few of our fellow posters. Is it me being paranoid or am I on to something? Lol...
Just making folks OWN their self-declared commitments. :)

Take a look at what people write in this forum. They DENY their own written statements in real-time. :-/

Crazy stuff. :)

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
That's almost as bad as when half of America (dems) clapped when hey heard the President of the US had covid.
Instant Republican rebuttal tool (highlight appropriate whataboutism)

but..... but...... but..... Pelosi...
but..... but...... but..... Bill Clinton...
but..... but...... but..... Hillary...
but..... but...... but..... Obama...
but..... but...... but..... Biden...
but..... but...... but..... Northram...
but..... but...... but..... Democratic Governors...
but..... but...... but..... China
but..... but...... but..... Al Gore
but..... but...... but..... BLM...
but..... but...... but..... CRT...
but..... but...... but..... Behngazi...
but..... but...... but..... Anthony Weiner...
but..... but...... but..... Mexicans...
but..... but...... but..... Black People...
but..... but...... but..... Muslims...
but..... but...... but..... The Democrats...
but..... but...... but..... Ted Kennedy...
but..... but...... but..... Robert Byrd(pre 1948)...
but..... but...... but..... Democrats after the Civil War...
but..... but...... but..... Lame Stream Media...
but..... but...... but..... someone else did something bad...
(default)
but..... but...... but..... I got nuttin' so I'll make something up...

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Leftism at it's finest
You don't see the difference between pointing out the irony when an anti-vaxer who argues that the pandemic is a hoax and the vaccines don't work and then actually dies from the fake disease and an anti-vaxer who revels in someone getting the disease just because he is not a Trump supporter?