• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chicago mayor Lori Lighfoot - "f**k Clarence Thomas!"

She is crazy. All the court did was say abortion should be left to the ELECTED state legislators instead of unelected judges. That's what the 10A says too.

Last Updated on June 27, 2022 Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot fired up a crowd of pro-abortion advocates when she screamed, “f**k Clarence Thomas!” during a recent pride event.

The Democrat Chicago mayor went on an obscenity-filled rant over the weekend where she promised not to “stand idly by” after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last Friday.

“So we know what happened in the Supreme Court yesterday. If you read Clarence Thomas’ concurrence…f*** Clarence Thomas,” yelled Lightfoot. “He thinks that we are going to stand idly by while they take our rights, our right to marry, our right to have children, our right to live,” she continued.

She is crazy. All the court did was say abortion should be left to the ELECTED state legislators instead of unelected judges. That's what the 10A says too.

Last Updated on June 27, 2022 Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot fired up a crowd of pro-abortion advocates when she screamed, “f**k Clarence Thomas!” during a recent pride event.

The Democrat Chicago mayor went on an obscenity-filled rant over the weekend where she promised not to “stand idly by” after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last Friday.

“So we know what happened in the Supreme Court yesterday. If you read Clarence Thomas’ concurrence…f*** Clarence Thomas,” yelled Lightfoot. “He thinks that we are going to stand idly by while they take our rights, our right to marry, our right to have children, our right to live,” she continued.
What are the numbskulls going to fight. The supreme court didn't end abortion. she needs to go to her state legislature if she wishes to save the killing of babies. What will they fight. Make the supreme court change their mind? LOLOL

God of War

Governor

Lori Lightfoot is all class. The classiest of all the bug eyed, big skull martians I know.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
How so? It is “good” that she makes the choice to carry herself in such a manner? She can disagree, but her lack of class and the manner in which she often handles herself is pathetic.
I concede your points.

Colorforms

Senator

I don't know what her problem is. It's not like anyone is tapping that. She's not getting preggers any time soon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She is right

He attempted to use his position as a Justice on the Supreme Court to hide his wife's involvement in a seditious conspiracy against the United States of America.

He is a crooked judge, and he should be impeached, then prosecuted for this crime.
Why, because he's Black?
Leftist hate it when blacks leave their plantations.......
Get your gun and get your rope and turn ol' Blue out.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How so? It is “good” that she makes the choice to carry herself in such a manner? She can disagree, but her lack of class and the manner in which she often handles herself is pathetic.
Most lesbians do that
Meanwhile murder in her streets are rampant

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Excuse me ?

Did you see what I replied to ?

How about you redirect that accusation to where it belongs.
What might the owner of a bluetick coonhound name their dog...

Go on ..try not calling me a klansman ...with your knee jerk racist troping...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
One your town sang every time they harvested that strange fruit ?

Psst..

You're once again bludgeoning....on purpose....

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
She is right

He attempted to use his position as a Justice on the Supreme Court to hide his wife's involvement in a seditious conspiracy against the United States of America.

He is a crooked judge, and he should be impeached, then prosecuted for this crime.
That will teach him to obey the constitution.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What might the owner of a bluetick coonhound name their dog...

Go on ..try not calling me a klansman ...with your knee jerk racist troping...
@Spamature
I did delete your racist tropes and personal attacks.
For your education...Billie holiday was singing a protest song. The word coon has other . meanings... Maine coon cat. Coon dog. Bluetick coon.

Educate.

God of War

Governor
I don't know what her problem is. It's not like anyone is tapping that. She's not getting preggers any time soon.
You haven't seen their hive minded sperm donors screeching on TV/youtube have you? The insect like procedure is apparently to their liking. ha ha

Spamature

President
@Spamature
I did delete your racist tropes and personal attacks.
For your education...Billie holiday was singing a protest song. The word coon has other . meanings... Maine coon cat. Coon dog. Bluetick coon.

Educate.
Guns, rope and hounds for a black man.
But you didn't say shite about that, now, did you ?

Call me a racist because you can't handle an honest discussion of an issue.

So now you are you going to "blacksplain" the plight of the African America , and call me racist for speaking the truth ?

Go ahead and reveal to me your truths about black America.
Man up and explain that to me, since you feel that you know so much about the issue ?
I am all ears.