• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chicago mayor Lori Lighfoot - "f**k Clarence Thomas!"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But you didn't say shite about that, now, did you ?

Call me a racist because you can't handle an honest discussion of an issue.

So now you are you going to "blacksplain" the plight of the African America , and call me racist for speaking the truth ?

Go ahead and reveal to me your truths about black America.
Man up and explain that to me, since you feel that you know so much about the issue ?
I am all ears.
no. Dick.

i explained to you the meanin gof a song. by providing you a reference.

nobody was blackslaining a f'ing thing to you.

i adressed the word coon. and your backhand trope directed at another poster.

go on f**kwad....come at me again with your raceladen backhand.. you'll blink..and poof. youre done.

dick.

Spamature

President
no. Dick.

i explained to you the meanin gof a song. by providing you a reference.

nobody was blackslaining a f'ing thing to you.

i adressed the word coon. and your backhand trope directed at another poster.

go on f**kwad....come at me again with your raceladen backhand.. you'll blink..and poof. youre done.

dick.
You didn't need to explain ANYTHING to me.

But I am still waiting for you to blacksplain what being an African American is about, since you felt you had the bona fides to do that.

So go ahead, tell me all about it from your vast history in that experience.

She is right

He attempted to use his position as a Justice on the Supreme Court to hide his wife's involvement in a seditious conspiracy against the United States of America.
HAHAHA. Did you really say that?? His wife has as much right to contest the 2020 election as all you libs did the 2016 one.

How so? It is “good” that she makes the choice to carry herself in such a manner? She can disagree, but her lack of class and the manner in which she often handles herself is pathetic.
Lori lacks class.???? That's like saying hitler had a bad mustache. Lori is an illiterate lesbian bald-headed malignant dwarf. And a white-hating racist. She is the lowest life form on the planet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You didn't need to explain ANYTHING to me.

But I am still waiting for you to blacksplain what being an African American is about, since you felt you had the bona fides to do that.

So go ahead, tell me all about it from your vast history in that experience.
i didnt express any sort of bona fides.

now what?

EatTheRich

President
How so? It is “good” that she makes the choice to carry herself in such a manner? She can disagree, but her lack of class and the manner in which she often handles herself is pathetic.
Maybe we should get him a coloring book and some Play-Doh so he can explore his feelings.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The only thing that will teach him to obey the Constitution is impeachment, removal from office, disbarment, prosecution, and imprisonment.
You sure being hard on the black guy
a complete reversal for you

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What “libs” helped the losing candidate organize an attack on the peaceful transition of power?
Evidently Pelosi, she damn sure didn't call for NGs and now she caught on video pushing a little brown girl out of her photoOP with her elbow and Mama Flore's flogged Pelosi!

reason10

Governor
She is right

He attempted to use his position as a Justice on the Supreme Court to hide his wife's involvement in a seditious conspiracy against the United States of America.

He is a crooked judge, and he should be impeached, then prosecuted for this crime.
That is a racist LIE.

Justice Thomas wasn't the only one who voted in the Dobbs case.

Are you people just plain STUPID?

reason10

Governor
Guns, rope and hounds for a black man.
But you didn't say shite about that, now, did you ?

Call me a racist because you can't handle an honest discussion of an issue.

So now you are you going to "blacksplain" the plight of the African America , and call me racist for speaking the truth ?

Go ahead and reveal to me your truths about black America.
Man up and explain that to me, since you feel that you know so much about the issue ?
I am all ears.
You have NEVER attempted an honest discussion of any issue. You don't have the education to follow an intelligent discussion. You couldn't debate Florida third graders.

Blacksplain?

(Why hasn't this post been flagged for racist content?)

EatTheRich

President
That is ALL you could come up with. Pathetic…
My response to someone using vulgar language in response to Thomas’s crimes and attacks on freedom directly parallels the Trumpist right’s response to the tens of millions rightly afraid that Trump’s election would mean a rise of fascism and mass death and suffering.

TBLee

Governor
My response to someone using vulgar language in response to Thomas’s crimes and attacks on freedom directly parallels the Trumpist right’s response to the tens of millions rightly afraid that Trump’s election would mean a rise of fascism and mass death and suffering.
Once again…but, but, but, but…Trump. You are aware that we have had a new leader and chief now for a while.

EatTheRich

President
Once again…but, but, but, but…Trump. You are aware that we have had a new leader and chief now for a while.
Yes, and your hypocrisy in insisting on Victorian standards of decorum from the new leaders while aggressively denouncing those begging for their lives in the face of the brutality of the previous ones is incredible.