• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chick-fil-a losing admirable numbers

Zoar

Governor
Indeed.

And i have to say i really detest OVERTLY RELIGIOUS Companies. And Chick Fil A is one who turns my stomach.

Speaking of Religion I always have gotten Santa Christ and Jesus Claus confused.

I know it should be easy, but which one "knows who has been Naughty or Nice"? And which one rewards the "good" and punishes the "bad"??

:.....Oh, they BOTH do....... Oh, how convenient!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In spite of how I feel about the comments of the CEO, I still believe that government has no place in saying he has no right to his opinions.

Truly the government can't pass any law that would impair this CEO from speaking his mind, but the free market can sure punish him for what he said. There are consequences for free speech. He is not being deprived of any rights.

Zoar

Governor
PRECISELY!!!!!

And i choose to never ever give that RELIGIOUS ZEALOT Xenophobic company a penny!

NightSwimmer

Senator
In spite of how I feel about the comments of the CEO, I still believe that government has no place in saying he has no right to his opinions.
How has "government" said that he has no right to his opinions? Are you actually falling prey to a nonsensical RW talking point, MV? The CEO of a company has every right to express his or her opinion, but that privilege also extends to Americans who happen to have been elected mayor of their city. Both enjoy a right to free speech -- and both are subject to the repercussions of publicly expressing their opinions. This is exactly how freedom of expression is supposed to work in a free society.

Zoar

Governor
Who ever said the GOVERNMENT is saying he 'has no right to his opinions"?????? To even post that is PROPAGANDA speak of the RIGHT WING lunacy!

GordonGecko

President
Eventually the Right will "forget" to "support Chick-Fil-A"...as they move to the next Bright Shiny Scandal that Drudge or Fox News throws at them....

but gays and their families and friends will continue to avoid the place for years to come.

So the "counter-backlash", which isn't even working, will fade.

True, the government has no place in policing opinions such as....I think that goes without saying.

A good CEO keeps opinions such as this to their damn selves though...this persons "opinion" helped no one and did more damage than any perceived good

Buh Bye Chick-Fi-A....you're now depending mostly on broke azz'd kkkons (an over majority of conservatives are broke bastards) to float your overall revenue....

That's stupid

S

Sickofleft

as the homophobes should.

Chick-fil-A brand health dives 40 percent after anti-LGBT remarks

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/30/chick-fil-a-brand-health-dives-40-percent-after-anti-lgbt-remarks/

and as if that wasn't bad enough, they have the quitter supporting them.

There are few things more entertaining than watching rightwingnuts repeatedly shoot themselves in the proverbial foot, no?
Woo hoo!! Score one for Fascism!! Sieg Heil the Mayor of Boston!! Sieg Heil!!!

Zoar

Governor
Chick-fil-A's recent announcement that it supports only biblical marriage between a man and a woman is certainly within its rights, but it should not come without cost in the world of commerce and retail sales ("Chick-fil-A exec takes stance against same-sex marriage").

By Alex Wong

"People of all walks of life, beliefs and circumstances who are not in tune with Chick-fil-A's definition of marriage frequent the restaurants. It is hypocritical of this corporation to expect these customers' business while condemning their beliefs at the same time.

Maybe Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy and the fast-food chain believe, like many evangelicals, that Christianity is under attack in this country, and feel compelled to proselytize, regardless of those they offend."

They PISSED ME OFF. I believe in marriage equality. As a powerful company with a BIG MOUTH PIECE they made this public announcement and am deeply disturbed by what this company chose to do.

BOYCOTT the BIGOTS, I say. Close their doors down! Let them wallow in their bigotry and hatred and right wingding ignorance!

NCmusicman

Governor
So, the gay force is great and can take down businesses and anyone who does not approve of their perversion?

BTW - I have driven many extra miles recently to buy at Chick Fil-A several times .... so there, it works both ways.... and their product is FINE!!!

S

Sickofleft

Since when did Neo-conservatism mean homophobic????
How do you get homophobic out of that, come, come Gordo you are not possibly that stupid? The man expressed an opinion about traditional marriage one the President shared until his polling data came in mind you and suddenly the Mayor of Boston vowed to make it difficult for him to build in the city? All because he expressed an opinion based on his religous beliefs?

It reeks of fascism.

So, the gay force is great and can take down businesses and anyone who does not approve of their perversion?...
No, stupid CEOs who don't add any help to the overall discourse and put their brands in the middle of said discourse with the PERCEPTION that God is on THEIR side shall fall regularly...

...BTW - I have driven many extra miles recently to buy at Chick Fil-A several times .... so there, it works both ways.... and their product is FINE!!!
You're broke, and your kkkon cult members are broke too...liberals have more money so ...yeah....the Chicken Joint wont be able to last without liberal money...

Again, you're broke.

Thx

JV-12

Mayor
as the homophobes should.

Chick-fil-A brand health dives 40 percent after anti-LGBT remarks

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/30/chick-fil-a-brand-health-dives-40-percent-after-anti-lgbt-remarks/

and as if that wasn't bad enough, they have the quitter supporting them.

There are few things more entertaining than watching rightwingnuts repeatedly shoot themselves in the proverbial foot, no?

So? Who cares?

You or yours think the most important thing about living is being successful (monetarily and looking a winner in the eyes of your neighbor) apparently? To Dan Cathy and Chick-fil-A directors, that's a minor consideration. Doing God's work while here on earth, and standing up for proper morals in the face of an ever hostile society drunk with hedonism and lust, is a far higher and more critical objective.

So, like I said... who cares? When you're dead, then you'll know what really matters.

Zoar

Governor
How do you get homophobic out of that, come, come Gordo you are not possibly that stupid? The man expressed an opinion about traditional marriage one the President shared until his polling data came in mind you and suddenly the Mayor of Boston vowed to make it difficult for him to build in the city? All because he expressed an opinion based on his religous beliefs?

It reeks of fascism.
Wow, you do NOT even know the definition of Fascism yet you toss it around like a baseball.

GordonGecko

President

It reeks of fascism.
SOL, if the folks in Boston (i.e. the mayor's constituents) ALSO didn't want Chick-Fil-A....the mayor would be on his butt the next electon.

They don't....so what the mayor is doing is representational democracy, isn't it?

Would you object if a mayor of a town helped his constituents block a strip club from being built in their neighborhood???