Here is the IG report. There were 7 issues he identified in the first application.Win or lose, the FBI still testified under oath in a court of law that the Steele Dossier was NEVER VERIFIED....
Making all FISA warrants fraudelent.
1. Page's previous cooperation with the CIA in 2013 was omitted.
2. He said the application "overstated" the fact that Steele had previously provided evidence in a criminal proceeding.
3. Ommitted info about how reliable one of Steele's sources was.
4. The FBI assessment that Steele had not provided info to Yahoo news was incorrect.
5. Omitted a statement from Papadopoulos that nobody in the Trump campaign was collaborating with the Russians.
6. Omitted Page's statement that he had never spoken to Manafort.
7. Selectively included Page's statements to a CHS in October that supported the FBI belief that Page was working as an agent of Russia, but did not include statements by Page denying he even knew Sechin or Divyekin.
1. So what? What he did in 2013 was irrelevant to what he had done in 2016.
2. Oh no...they overstated Steele's cooperation in another investigation....sheesh.
4. So Steele lied about providing info to Yahoo. How does that mean that no surveillance of Page was needed?
5. Really? So the person accused of a crime denies he committed a crime....like that never happens.
6. Again, so what?
7. Page claimed he was an advisor to the Kremlin. Page lied about meeting with Divyekin and, though he didn't meet Sechin, he did meet with Sechin's number two. Page also lied about meeting with Kislyak, the Russian ambassador.