• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chinese balloon shot down

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Great question, why are you lying? FISA application was reviewed by the IG, which one? All of them..... No.... because he could not look at all of them...

Keep lying for the dirtbags you worship.
I'm still waiting for your link to prove that the IG did not review all of the FISA applications related to Carter Page. The link I provided proves you wrong.

I'm still waiting for your link to prove that the IG did not review all of the FISA applications related to Carter Page. The link I provided proves you wrong.
Oh dear me, my apologies for not providing you yet another link that you will ignore and then re-word your debunked talking point "questions" once again..

Do you even remember what it is you are still lying about? The FBI testified in a court of law that the Steele Dossier was never verified, making every single FISA warrant invalid and fraudelent. Game over dude.... what anyone paying attention to any of this, confirmed......

You are still in here trying to spin the 17 things the IG did find wrong with them.... no big deal right? They only lied to a FISA court in order to spy on the Trump campaign and that material is clearly footnoted in the IG report that you clearly did not read... the Daily Wire told you what to think and threw it up.......

Here, read this:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh dear me, my apologies for not providing you yet another link that you will ignore and then re-word your debunked talking point "questions" once again..

Do you even remember what it is you are still lying about? The FBI testified in a court of law that the Steele Dossier was never verified, making every single FISA warrant invalid and fraudelent. Game over dude.... what anyone paying attention to any of this, confirmed......

You are still in here trying to spin the 17 things the IG did find wrong with them.... no big deal right? They only lied to a FISA court in order to spy on the Trump campaign and that material is clearly footnoted in the IG report that you clearly did not read... the Daily Wire told you what to think and threw it up.......

Here, read this:

Titled "Review of Four Fisa applications". Wow. You said he didn't review all applications.