• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chinese balloon shot down

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Time for all those who carped about the balloon not being shot down to carp about it being shot down,

Calling all carpers! Carp away!

;-)

You are very welcome Bugs!

Yes it was.....

At 9:43AM PST @PNWest started this thread bitching out Biden for his ineptitude in dealing with one of our enemies flying a SPY BALLOON over our sovereign territory. By 11:43AM PST, a mere two hours after my post Biden has shot the thing down. Now I know that many of you lesser posters here will whine that the timing is coincidental but deep down you all know that this action was taken because of MY post and the fact that I pointed out how Biden was looking weak. Better late than never. I guess next time there is a brewing crisis of competency with Biden I may need to step in earlier to right the ship. But for now you are all very welcome. I'm always glad to help my country.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Kudos to Biden for giving the order to take it down. He had asked Wednesday for it to be shot down. The DOD couldn't agree on it for various concerns re: safety concerns on the ground.
It will be interesting to hear/learn how the Chinese will view/react to it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Kudos to Biden for giving the order to take it down. He had asked Wednesday for it to be shot down. The DOD couldn't agree on it for various concerns re: safety concerns on the ground.
Sure, but the carpers don’t care about risks to those on the ground. They would care but it was more important to them to carp about Biden’s decision to protect people on the ground. If Biden had it shot down over land they would have carped about that.

Carpers gotta carp.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Sure, but the carpers don’t care about risks to those on the ground. They would care but it was more important to them to carp about Biden’s decision to protect people on the ground. If Biden had it shot down over land they would have carped about that.

Carpers gotta carp.
I know, I heard a former official say the balloon should have been shot down -- regardless of the dangers it posed on the ground. Sad.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I know, I heard a former official say the balloon should have been shot down -- regardless of the dangers it posed on the ground. Sad.
I know what you mean...as densely populated as the entire states of Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri are...coupled with the military's complete ignorance of physics and precision...their only option was to wait until it traveled across the entire country and military airspace restricted for civilians to make sure a barn or a harvested cornfield didn't get destroyed.

Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I know what you mean...as densely populated the entire states of Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kamsas, and Missouri...coupled with their complete ignorance of physics and precision...their only option was to wait until it traveled across the entire country and military airspace restricted to civilians to make sure a barn or a harvested cornfield didn't get destroyed.

BINGO!

That thing could have easily been shot down without much risk to anyone. Probably as much risk over Montana as there would have been over the Atlantic ocean.

protectionist

Governor
I know what you mean...as densely populated the entire states of Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kamsas, and Missouri...coupled with their complete ignorance of physics and precision...their only option was to wait until it traveled across the entire country and military airspace restricted to civilians to make sure a barn or a harvested cornfield didn't get destroyed.
1675551691144.png

Attachments

protectionist

Governor
1675551613566.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
BINGO!

That thing could have easily been shot down without much risk to anyone. Probably as much risk over Montana as there would have been over the Atlantic ocean.
And when it hit the ground it would have left little to use to actually research the capabilities of the electronics. They shot it down over water. Good chance of getting the equipment package.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
And when it hit the ground it would have left little to use to actually research the capabilities of the electronics. They shot it down over water. Good chance of getting the equipment package.
In 45 feet of salt water? Yeah, because salt water and electronics play so well together. And, nothing is ever salvageable in aircraft crashes...

Even if there wasn't anything left when they shot it down over Montana or Wyoming and nothing salvageable...they wouldn't have "randomly" flown over the missile silos in Missouri. Whiteman Air Force base, and Fort Bragg North Carolina.

But, I guess liberals are more concerned with providing Biden aircover than they are about an illegal intrusion in our country and spying on our country. I'm not surprised.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Shot down where there was no risk of debris injuring civilians or damaging property. Much greater chance of recovering some of the payload intact with a water landing too. Our military/intelligence services knew what it was and they are not devulging any military/intelligence secrets just because of crackpot civilians criticizing Joe Biden. Current and former Senators, House Reps, Cabinet Secretaries and Presidential Advisors with security clearance know that too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wednesday
It entered our air space last Saturday (Jan 28th)
The President doesn't "ask" the President as CIC ORDERS
military to shoot it down.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Danger to some on the ground or for 300,000,000 Americans
EH

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You're an ol' Squid and you really saying landing from 60,000' in Water wouldn't be like landing on Land

LMFAO

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Ever heard of the Pacific?