• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chinese balloon shot down

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually, the speculation of Biden and the CCP is based on his sons buisness practices...

Your bullshit about Trump and Russia? Based on a story the Democrat/FBI/National Security Agencies/Intelligence services/MSM

made up....as part of an Insurance Policy against a duly elected POTUS....

but nice try
Is that what Durham proved? Oh, I forgot. He didn't prove shit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Absolutely NOTHING it's just more "Quick...Look over there...."

What aboutism is the last refuge of the hack.
De Nile is also a river in Egypt.

REVEALED: Three Chinese spy balloons infiltrated the US during Trump administration but he NEVER shot them down or told the public - as Republicans call for Biden to resign for putting Americans at risk

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Yeah, I see what you mean. Much more high resolution detail of missle silos and military bases at 1,000s of mph, at 100s of miles above, than the speed of this balloon traveling at 5-6 miles above and floating with the speed of the jet stream.

Guessing I've been thinking of it all wrong, I should take pictures of the Rocky Mountains from Chicago rather than Denver...

View attachment 73882
They can literally drive right up to our bases and silos and take all the pictures they want.... You're worried about a weather balloon that was 60,000 feet up in the air having a high resolution photograph?

LMAO is right. If you ever were able to muster a thought, if this was an example...you're be no where near being wrong..you'd be in the category of unintelligible.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Zero.. in fact according to reports this morning nobody in the Trump Adminstration in several statements even remembers being briefed on such a thing......

Regardless, they should be shot down before they even get here....
Nobody? Funny that when so many members of Trump's administration testified about Jan 6 you called them liars, but now you think they a telling the absolute truth. "I don't remember" ranks just above "On the advice of my lawyers, I'm pleading the 5th"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, I see what you mean. Much more high resolution detail of missle silos and military bases at 1,000s of mph, at 100s of miles above, than the speed of this balloon traveling at 5-6 miles above and floating with the speed of the jet stream.

Guessing I've been thinking of it all wrong, I should take pictures of the Rocky Mountains from Chicago rather than Denver...

View attachment 73882
1. Do you think we can jam their transmissiona? I do.
2. Do you think the resolution of the picture of the hatch on top of a missile silo matters? Here is a picture of a Chinese missile silo.

This is from a commercial satellite.

1675620407083.jpeg

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
1. Do you think we can jam their transmissiona? I do.
2. Do you think the resolution of the picture of the hatch on top of a missile silo matters? Here is a picture of a Chinese missile silo.

This is from a commercial satellite.

View attachment 73888

Do I think we can jam their transmission? Yes I do. Do I think we did? No I don't.

I'm not as concerned with the missile silos...I'm more concerned, as should every American, of the slower, lower altitude, flyovers of 21 of our military installations...but, I can see that lefties don't care that places like China illegally invade our airspace to spy on us.

Number_58

They can literally drive right up to our bases and silos and take all the pictures they want.... You're worried about a weather balloon that was 60,000 feet up in the air having a high resolution photograph?

LMAO is right. If you ever were able to muster a thought, if this was an example...you're be no where near being wrong..you'd be in the category of unintelligible.
Because driving up to a fence gives one the preferred view of a place like Whiteman Air Force base. What a completely idiotic comparison. And you bring up the inability of mustering a thought...that's fuggin hilarious.

I see you're no different than any other lefty...you're more concerned with downplaying the weakness of the buffoon in chief than you are that a foreign adversary was allowed to fly a spy balloon over at least 21 military installations across 3/4 of the country. No way any of you would have had the same "no big deal" reaction if this would have happened under Trump.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Because driving up to a fence gives one the preferred view of a place like Whiteman Air Force base. What a completely idiotic comparison. And you bring up the inability of mustering a thought...that's fuggin hilarious.
Preferred view? You can get that through any number of sources...google maps, map quest, their 500 satellites...or just ask the Russians. But you seem to think they need some up-close view for some bizarre reason as if they are going to invade or something. So they can get that by just driving up to it.

Seeing it from the sky is a view they can get anywhere...seeing it from the ground is a view they can get up close.

No need to fly a weather balloon 8,000 miles.

I see you're no different than any other lefty...you're more concerned with downplaying the weakness of the buffoon in chief than you are that a foreign adversary was allowed to fly a spy balloon over at least 21 military installations across 3/4 of the country. No way any of you would have had the same "no big deal" reaction if this would have happened under Trump.
It did occur under Trump. 3 times.

What else you got?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Preferred view? You can get that through any number of sources...google maps, map quest, their 500 satellites...or just ask the Russians. But you seem to think they need some up-close view for some bizarre reason as if they are going to invade or something. So they can get that by just driving up to it.

Seeing it from the sky is a view they can get anywhere...seeing it from the ground is a view they can get up close.

What else you got?
Trump now claims it was a billion dollar balloon and was manned.

Nobody? Funny that when so many members of Trump's administration testified about Jan 6 you called them liars, but now you think they a telling the absolute truth. "I don't remember" ranks just above "On the advice of my lawyers, I'm pleading the 5th"
So many? I have only ever talked about the woman who was allowed to give "testimony" about a second hand story about NINJA TRUMP.... who somehow leaped into the front seat of the Beast to grab the steering wheel....

Nobody tried to verify the story with the Secret Service, which is why her testimony fell apart even before she was done as several of the people who were supposedly involved in the "Ninja Trump" incidident had no recollection of anything like that happening.....yet you will defend it....

Aside from that I actually don't give a shit what was said at your Soviet Show trial. The whole thing was a Fraud and a political persecution that you useful idiots cheerlead..... did you ever get your weeping hug from Kinzinger?

Anyhoooo.... getting back to the topic of the thread...... Biden was humiliated as usual and now..... how predictable.... a bunch of stories about how this has happened before blah blah blah.....

It changes nothing, shoot them down. China should not be allowed to give us the middle finger so blatantly no matter who is President.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, so here we go. In 1984 I attended a military training on NBC warfare. There we discussed all those functions of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical warfare. At the end of the training they had an open question and answer session and the question was asked of Satellites and spying. That year, 1984, he said we could read the newspaper - that was almost 40 years ago - so yeah that balloon got great recon - I mean just what are they feeding those beef cows on that 10,000 cow lot ? the right wing lunatics are amazing !

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so here we go. In 1984 I attended a military training on NBC warfare. There we discussed all those functions of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical warfare. At the end of the training they had an open question and answer session and the question was asked of Satellites and spying. That year, 1984, he said we could read the newspaper - that was almost 40 years ago - so yeah that balloon got great recon - I mean just what are they feeding those beef cows on that 10,000 cow lot ? the right wing lunatics are amazing !

...therefore the Chinese spy balloon should have been left to traverse the continental US for additional days filming our nuclear silo installations..?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Number_58

What else you got?
Nothing for you since you're not smart enough to know the difference of an 11 miles slow speed flyover, versus a 350 mile high speed flyover, versus standing at a fence where buildings and barriers are blocking your view. I'd rather converse with someone that can speak intelligently about it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
...therefore the Chinese spy balloon should have been left to traverse the continental US for additional days filming our nuclear silo installations..?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dunno what they were “filming.” Dunno if they were jammed. We do know that satellites can do such surveillance every day, and we do know that showering tons of debris over land could kill people. So why do you carp about waiting until it was over water to shoot it down?