• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

reason10

Governor
So is our "wartime" president going to roll it out Monday? I know masks are are hard for him.
Trump will get the credit, (which he deserves.) The economy will roar back DESPITE the best efforts of the DemoEdited Party. And Trump will be reelected in a landslide.

Your retard party has nothing else to run on.

Last edited by a moderator:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It's over and TRUMP GETS THE CREDIT.

He'll fast track production of what should now be called the TRUMP CURE and he will have saved America.

I can't wait for Joe to bring this scare up in the debate.
That’s SO AWESOME!! Trump is a God. Thank you Mr. Trump...THANK YOU!!!!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Can you not read links?

Because if you can read or did read the links you'd know that people with the virus are being 100% cured RIGHT NOW by this drug cocktail and you wouldn't have to post such a stupid statement.

Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson cured in 5 days. Allowed to leave the Quennsland hospital in Australia where the were treated and return to self quarantine with no signs of the virus present.

Australia is one if the three countries who did the study along with China and France that this thread is about.
Dr. Fauci just now called your big news flash.... anecdotal.
He flat out contradicted Trump's comments.

I was really hoping it could be true yesterday when I heard Trump make his comments on the malaria treatment.
No clinical trials have been done yet to validate Trump's comments... according to Dr. Fauci.
If you can tune in... they are having a presser right this minute.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There are now THREE international studies — China, Australia and France — that found that Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

Rep. Mark Green, a former Army Flight Surgeon, that the combination of Chloroquine with Azithromycin cleared the virus in 3 days in 100% of the patients in the study.

Looks like the pandemic just met it's Achille's heel.......
I've been drinking tonic water for a few days now. ;0)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
reports say those with C-19 were cured w/in 6 days
if one has C-19 why not try the drugs
Because certain protocols have to followed... it would be great if a cure or vaccine could be found as fast as we needed it. It has to be planned for in advance...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... a favorite adage of mine. My son would attest to that.:)

There are now THREE international studies — China, Australia and France — that found that Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

Rep. Mark Green, a former Army Flight Surgeon, that the combination of Chloroquine with Azithromycin cleared the virus in 3 days in 100% of the patients in the study.

Looks like the pandemic just met it's Achille's heel.......
A cure for this hoax? Is this what some folks think is a double blinded definitive phase III, having passed phases I & II, clinical trials result?

We shall see.

Because certain protocols have to followed... it would be great if a cure or vaccine could be found as fast as we needed it. It has to be planned for in advance...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... a favorite adage of mine. My son would attest to that.:)
Vaccine? not in 2020.

Tell me oh wise one...... how can a government or medical organization possibly prepare for a heretofore unknown virus or pandemic????

I'd really like to hear how it could be humanly possible to PREPARE for a new, as in previously unheard of, freshly discovered, never seen before illness??

Please explain. This ought to be good......

Bugsy McGurk

President
Tell me oh wise one...... how can a government or medical organization possibly prepare for a heretofore unknown virus or pandemic????

I'd really like to hear how it could be humanly possible to PREPARE for a new, as in previously unheard of, freshly discovered, never seen before illness??

Please explain. This ought to be good......
1. Pay short shrift to the pandemic control-related transition briefings given to the incoming administration.

2. Have a revolving door administration so that those at those briefings are no longer even on the job.

3. Dismantle the pre-existing pandemic response team to achieve “efficiency.”

4. Have a totally clueless president with countless profound personality disorders, including an obsession with one person - himself.

Is that about it?

I would be happy if it happened... but it's not likely with all the hoops required to go through to make it available to the public. JMO
Yes, there are scientific and medical procedures and protocols established over time as a result of previous mistakes made in rushing through some for profit entity's claims on the road to profit margin growth to infinity.

Or we could got after, verify and think about leveraging aniviral compounds developed in Cuba or Japan that that showed efficacy in China. Course we'll never accept anything from Cuba, even though there are US partnerships with Cuba in cancer research.

I would be happy if it happened... but it's not likely with all the hoops required to go through to make it available to the public. JMO
Chloroquine....been around for 70 years. Readily available. Bayer, who makes the drug, just donated 3 million doses. They said they can ramp up production immediately.

Azithromycin......been around for decades. Readily available. Millions of doses on hand. Standard antibiotic.

There isn't even but a couple thousand citizens with the virus. We have the supply on hand to handle the problem.

The trials conducted in China. France and Australia have been 100% successful acccording to their news releases. This drug combination hasn't killed anyone. What it has done, apparently, is cured everyone to whom it has been administered including your favorite actor Tom Hanks. 5 days....he went home.

1. Pay short shrift to the pandemic control-related transition briefings given to the incoming administration.

2. Have a revolving door administration so that those at those briefings are no longer even on the job.

3. Dismantle the pre-existing pandemic response team to achieve “efficiency.”

4. Have a totally clueless president with countless profound personality disorders, including an obsession with one person - himself.

Is that about it?
Nobody and nothing can EVER BE PREPARED for the unknown.

Stop the dumbassery.