• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"chocolate city" nagin to begin prison sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
didn't see you had already posted this when I posted it, of course no libs will touch it with a 10' pole

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
of course they wont,,,confronting their own hypocrisy/racism is counter productive to their false message...
shouldn't be long before the Charlotte Mayor joins Nagin in a federal prison somewhere..........what is it with the black mayor's.......

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
well I knew when I ask what's up with these black mayors a lib would drop by and throw the R card.........

I was correct.......

that was my second choice...either bush or

"THATS RACIST!"

soooo predictable..

he'll do fine in the penitentiary.

there are many figures - in and out of state government - who still owe him favors, so he'll have a steady supply of narcotics, contraband food, and other items.

and with his talent for bibery, fraud, intimidation, and organization, he'll end up running one of the prison gangs in no time.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
he'll do fine in the penitentiary.

there are many figures - in and out of state government - who still owe him favors, so he'll have a steady supply of narcotics, contraband food, and other items.

and with his talent for bibery, fraud, intimidation, and organization, he'll end up running one of the prison gangs in no time.

and when hes out, he can be elected mayor of nyc.....[somebodys name comes to mind,,,mary,,,berry,,,merryon,,,barry,,,barry!
barry obama!,,,,no,,,carryon barry,,
what the hell,,,everyone cant be as forgivable marion barry....

connieb

Senator
and when hes out, he can be elected mayor of nyc.....[somebodys name comes to mind,,,mary,,,berry,,,merryon,,,barry,,,barry!
barry obama!,,,,no,,,carryon barry,,
what the hell,,,everyone cant be as forgivable marion barry....
Marion "that bitch set me up Barry"... ah... such a legend. Gets out of prison... gets re elected to the City Gov't of our Nations Capital...... such a proud proud moment in history.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
He got busted,had a fair trial and was convicted. Long history of corruption in New Orleans. He did say New Orleans would be chocolate again too. He got what he deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.