• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"chocolate city" nagin to begin prison sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As obvious as I thought that was, I still knew someone wouldn't get it...
racist should pop up soon.......
hummmmmmmmmmmmm called my post racist because I posted of 2 black Mayors....
posted some link to all Mayors or something........
libs must see racism when they see a chocolate cake..............

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
racist should pop up soon.......
hummmmmmmmmmmmm called my post racist because I posted of 2 black Mayors....
posted some link to all Mayors or something........
libs must see racism when they see a chocolate cake..............
its all they got...they cant stand on their failed policies,,bush is getting harder and harder to use as an excuse,,fact is,,they got nothin...

OK mods. If you are going to delete me and leave the racist shit up, then ban me and ban me permanently. Grow a fvckin pair.
I agree Nagin's quote is incredibly racist, but it should remain here since he is (was) a public official and his racism is now public record...

Jen

Senator

Hmmmm

Mayor
It does. When you deny it, it allows more like him to continue. You're pathetic...part of the problem.
It just gives you a reason to post stupid shit. His race and racism has nothing to do with the subject of the top post and every single instance using it just shows you for what you all are.

If you want to talk about his racism, then do it.

Report. I don't give a fvck. What I care about is the racist bullshit you and your ilk post.
Again I tell you, Nagin's racist comments need to be discussed if we are to get past bigots like him getting the chance to harm the cities they are supposed to lead...

Now, stop trying to suppress the discussion and beat it!

Status
Not open for further replies.