• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chris Christie for 2020?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Does anyone here think that maybe Chris Christie is planning to primary Donald Trump? Some people think that is the main reason he wrote his tell all book about Trump.
What do you folks think? Has Trump lost some of his appeal? Would Christie be able to hold the GOP base together well enough to win the 2020 primary?

Does anyone here think that maybe Chris Christie is planning to primary Donald Trump? Some people think that is the main reason he wrote his tell all book about Trump.
What do you folks think? Has Trump lost some of his appeal? Would Christie be able to hold the GOP base together well enough to win the 2020 primary?
Let me give you some advice. When you pose a question to the board, but you're too cowardly to offer your own opinion, very few people will be interested in responding to your question.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I thought maybe the 2020 meant a number of donuts he wanted to eat or something.

Caroljo

Senator
NO! If he got the nomination, I would vote for everyone except President. He would be no better than a democrat would be.

Jen

Senator
NO! If he got the nomination, I would vote for everyone except President. He would be no better than a democrat would be.
No worries. Trump will have the nomination even if someone is stupid enough to run against him.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Let me give you some advice. When you pose a question to the board, but you're too cowardly to offer your own opinion, very few people will be interested in responding to your question.
Thanks for the advice. But, anyone who wants to respond, will. Anyone who doesn't want to respond, doesn't have to.:)