• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Chris Cuomo Fired

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
See what I mean? You simply cannot have anything that reveals anything short of lefty/Democrat “exceptionalism”.

Cartoon characters are more sentient and more generally reciprocating than you party-worshipping kooks. I care nothing about Fox, or CNN, or any other media entity. You clowns, however, must perma-prosecute any outlet NOT left slanted and fluff the daylights out of your preferred media.

There is not a single issue that can be discussed with you in which you will not surgically…selectively denigrate exclusively non-leftist entities. Every single time.

The blinding hackery and abject lack of any semblance of a soul is astounding.
PJ leftist are like watching 'The View'

‘The View': Joy Behar Criticizes Media Coverage of Biden for ‘Not Portraying Him as a Winner’ (msn.com)

We even have a leftist View

Zam-Zam

Senator
Or just expand the topic to how their competitor handles misconduct by ignoring it.
In addition, I stated that I believe your inference that he was fired for sexual misconduct was likely wrong.
Rationalizing threadjacking.

Okay. If you think that's appropriate, you should prepare, and be equally happy with, your threads being derailed as well. And not one word of protest from you, ever.

Spamature

President
See what I mean? You simply cannot have anything that reveals anything short of lefty/Democrat “exceptionalism”.

Cartoon characters are more sentient and more generally reciprocating than you party-worshipping kooks. I care nothing about Fox, or CNN, or any other media entity. You clowns, however, must perma-prosecute any outlet NOT left slanted and fluff the daylights out of your preferred media.

There is not a single issue that can be discussed with you in which you will not surgically…selectively denigrate exclusively non-leftist entities. Every single time.

The blinding hackery and abject lack of any semblance of a soul is astounding.
Sorry I didn't think you would take your post's debunking so hard.

So maybe it's a bit your fault for posting it ?

Spamature

President
Rationalizing threadjacking.

Okay. If you think that's appropriate, you should prepare, and be equally happy with, your threads being derailed as well. And not one word of protest from you, ever.

It was pretty much over once you started going on a tirade accusing the network of lying as to why they let him go without a shred of proof to back up that claim.

If we can't agree on reality, then what is the point ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sorry I didn't think you would take your post's debunking so hard.

So maybe it's a bit your fault for posting it ?
In your posting history…only if we define non-sequiturs, threadjacks, unbending myopic one-sided DNC exceptionalism, and - of course - habitual pathological lying - only if we define “debunking” thusly have you EVER debunked anything.

Hackery all day every day.

Much like what is the case with me posting to Bugsy, the shame is on me for not ignoring you. It is sincerely MY bad for having engaged you.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It was pretty much over once you started going on a tirade accusing the network of lying as to why they let him go without a shred of proof to back up that claim.

If we can't agree on reality, then what is the point ?

Please feel free to quote my "tirade" directly.

I made not such claim, only that sometimes corporate statements are not entirely accurate. I stand behind that 100%.

I believe you are being deliberately misleading in an attempt to rationalize your poor behavior.

Spamature

President
In your posting history…only if we define non-sequiturs, threadjacks, unbending myopic one-sided DNC exceptionalism, and - of course - habitual pathological lying - only if we define “debunking” thusly have you EVER debunked anything.

Hackery all day every day.

Much like what is the case with me posting to Bugsy, the shame is on me for not ignoring you. It is sincerely MY bad for having engaged you.
Your Billo claim was debunked
You got mad about it.

Apparently you're still mad about it.
Cool down and stop with the lashing out.
It's childish.

Spamature

President
Please feel free to quote my "tirade" directly.

I made not such claim, only that sometimes corporate statements are not entirely accurate. I stand behind that 100%.

I believe you are being deliberately misleading in an attempt to rationalize your poor behavior.
It was more like a gaslighting attempt than a tirade.
Who knows if, anything is true ? So anything I claim is just as likely the truth as anything they say.

The fact is they do know why they fired him, and they gave their reasons.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It was more like a gaslighting attempt than a tirade.
Who knows if, anything is true ? So anything I claim is just as likely the truth as anything they say.

The fact is they do know why they fired him, and they gave their reasons.
Instead of making stuff up, just read what I actually posted. Quote me directly.

If it is your argument that any and all corporate statements released to the general public are 100% factual in content, then just say so plainly. I'm more than happy to let you marry yourself to that position.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your Billo claim was debunked
You got mad about it.

Apparently you're still mad about it.
Cool down and stop with the lashing out.
It's childish.
Nope. However you liars said something along the lines of “CNN fires its people while Fox lets them stay” or some such. I show a high profile, HIGH RATINGS guy getting fired. Then, lying lefty moves the goalpost. Because you guys are all dishonest simpletons.

Spamature

President
Nope. However you liars said something along the lines of “CNN fires its people while Fox lets them stay” or some such. I show a High profile, High RATINGS guy getting fired. Then, lying lefty moves the goalpost. Because you guys are all dishonest simpletons.
They were going to let him stay.
It was the advertisers bolting that forced him out.

And Hannity vs Cuomo ?

Spamature

President
Instead of making stuff up, just read what I actually posted. Quote me directly.

If it is your argument that any and all corporate statements released to the general public are 100% factual in content, then just say so plainly. I'm more than happy to let you marry yourself to that position.
Like you have married yourself to the position that they are lying about why they fired him ?

Sure.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They were going to let him stay.
It was the advertisers bolting that forced him out.

And Hannity vs Cuomo ?

Both networks fired a guy (although in CNN’s case, the guy had almost no viewership, so the cost was nil). Lefty said that only CNN fires their talent.

Whatever - your perfect record for dissembling and fluffery is intact.

Spamature

President
Both networks fired a guy (although in CNN’s case, the guy had almost no viewership, so the cost was nil). Lefty said that only CNN fires their talent.

Whatever - your perfect record for dissembling and fluffery is intact.
They settled actual lawsuits and paid damages for Billo's actions.
They tried to keep the settlements a secret and keep him on the air.
But it leaked, and only after the advertisers started to drop his show did they even test the waters with regard to firing him by suspending him for two weeks. Which became permanent.

One network fired a guy
The other network secretly paid millions in hush money to keep their guy on air, and only relented when advertisers objected.

Clearly not the same.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
You're lying.

That's not what I said. Again, feel free to quote me directly instead of lying about what I said.
You said this, right ?

Now, this may come as a shock to you, but those are not always entirely accurate.

That doesn't mean it isn't. It could be. Neither you nor I know for certain, however. It would be silly to pretend otherwise.

In yet another shocking development, sometimes politicians lie, too
You said they lied, right ?