• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CIA extracted spy from Russia in 2017

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Actually, he did provide some evidence.
Evidence of Trump campaign collusion? I don't believe that. After all, he was certainly in a position to know if there were such coordinated efforts. If he couldn't provide evidence from inside the Kremlin that Trump and Putin were co-conspirators, why on earth would the Obama intelligence and justice agencies pursue a very shaky and entirely circumstantial case that they were???

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Evidence of Trump campaign collusion? I don't believe that. After all, he was certainly in a position to know if there were such coordinated efforts. If he couldn't provide evidence from inside the Kremlin that Trump and Putin were co-conspirators, why on earth would the Obama intelligence and justice agencies pursue a very shaky and entirely circumstantial case that they were???
The spy the CIA extracted confirmed that the Russian meddling in the 2016 election to help Trump and hurt Hillary was directed by Putin himself.

Raoul_Luke

The spy the CIA extracted confirmed that the Russian meddling in the 2016 election to help Trump and hurt Hillary was directed by Putin himself.
So then why did they investigate the Trump campaign? He obviously didn't "confirm" that the campaign was involved.

Raoul_Luke

They investigated the Trump campaign because of all the contacts between the campaign and Russian operatives.
Even though this insider clearly said nothing about any coordination? That's odd.

All campaigns have lots of contacts with lots of foreigners. If this Kremlin mole didn't have any evidence that these contacts were based in illegalities, then why on earth did the Obama administration disregard this highly esteemed spy's professional opinion and investigate the campaign anyway?