• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CIA extracted spy from Russia in 2017

Dino

Russian Asset
….because they couldn't trust Trump not to blow his cover.

Remember Trump spilled secrets to the Russians in the Oval office putting Israeli agents at risk.

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/9/20856915/cnn-trump-russia-spy-putin-cia
Julie, you somehow remain consistently- I think close to 100%- WRONG.
Seriously, do you go around all day with a poofy red Afro wig and oversized suit and red shoes?
What a clown.

The spy’s cover was blown during Obama’s term, and everyone not paying attention to CNN knew that already.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/even-the-cia-knows-cnn-is-fake-news-especially-on-russia/

The NY Times came out with a piece late in the evening contradicting all of CNN’s key points.

The people who are exposing the spy are the ones trying to criticize the President for exposing the spy, which he didn’t do, as it happens. Not only was Trump not the catalyst for the exfiltration, but it was the leaks from U.S. intel officials — embeds — who most likely wanted to undercut the Trump administration who actually compromised the spy.

And whose side is CNN on anyway, revealing information about a spy close to Putin that put peoples’ lives in danger?

CNN did not immediately reply to Fox News’ request for comment. Sciutto claimed on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” late Monday that the Times had “confirmed” his reporting, which is certainly not true. Numerous other news organizations, including Vox, The Hill, and the Guardian, picked up CNN’s original story uncritically.

They put peoples’ lives in danger to hurt the President and spur another Russia-Trump story.

Brian Stelter then lied to his readers and falsely claimed the NY Times “added additional details” to Sciutto‘s story when they actually debunked or contradicted all its key claims.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I’ll never understand why there is a penalty for calling a person a name, but it’s a-ok to consistently top post direct, intentional falsehoods that are far more damaging than childish name-calling.

Anyone can be wrong here or there, but when there is a demonstrated embrace and proselytizing of overt lies as consistent characteristic, this is actually harmful. There should be some sort of a “retraction stopwatch”. You get busted posting an untrue thing, you have X minutes to correct the record or blammo!

Granted, the above precludes Trump from posting here... :)

...Or we can coddle feelings, police name-calling, and allow the constant barrage of lies and deceit. Whatevs...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Seriously, do you go around all day with a poofy red Afro wig and oversized suit and red shoes?
What a clown.

The spy’s cover was blown during Obama’s term, and everyone not paying attention to CNN knew that already.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/even-the-cia-knows-cnn-is-fake-news-especially-on-russia/

The NY Times came out with a piece late in the evening contradicting all of CNN’s key points.

The people who are exposing the spy are the ones trying to criticize the President for exposing the spy, which he didn’t do, as it happens. Not only was Trump not the catalyst for the exfiltration, but it was the leaks from U.S. intel officials — embeds — who most likely wanted to undercut the Trump administration who actually compromised the spy.

And whose side is CNN on anyway, revealing information about a spy close to Putin that put peoples’ lives in danger?

CNN did not immediately reply to Fox News’ request for comment. Sciutto claimed on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” late Monday that the Times had “confirmed” his reporting, which is certainly not true. Numerous other news organizations, including Vox, The Hill, and the Guardian, picked up CNN’s original story uncritically.

They put peoples’ lives in danger to hurt the President and spur another Russia-Trump story.

Brian Stelter then lied to his readers and falsely claimed the NY Times “added additional details” to Sciutto‘s story when they actually debunked or contradicted all its key claims.
Yep. If it happens, CNN is directly complicit in this poor guy’s Polonium Margarita.

Nostra

Governor
I’ll never understand why there is a penalty for calling a person a name, but it’s a-ok to consistently top post direct, intentional falsehoods that are far more damaging than childish name-calling.

Anyone can be wrong here or there, but when there is a demonstrated embrace and proselytizing of overt lies as consistent characteristic, this is actually harmful. There should be some sort of a “retraction stopwatch”. You get busted posting an untrue thing, you have X minutes to correct the record or blammo!

Granted, the above precludes Trump from posting here... :)

...Or we can coddle feelings, police name-calling, and allow the constant barrage of lies and deceit. Whatevs...
Agree 100%. This OP is out of control on this front.

I would like to see what @SW48 has to say about it.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Agree 100%. This OP is out of control on this front.

I would like to see what @SW48 has to say about it.
If users only post about the subject then dialog is civil. If they post about a poster the dialog decays into childish 3rd grade playground speak...

It is hard to believe I had to answer that.

Nostra

Governor
If users only post about the subject then dialog is civil. If they post about a poster the dialog decays into childish 3rd grade playground speak...

It is hard to believe I had to answer that.
That wasn't what I was asking.
I wanted your opinion about those who constantly post threads on subjects that have already been proven to be a blatant lie. Hell, the NYTs debunked this one.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What a clown.

I'm not talking about the spy being outed at his home in DC.

I'm talking about the CIA extracting him from Russia in 2017....because Trump had already shown his allegiance to Putin over our intel that Russia meddled in the election AND his loose lips to the Ruskies in the fvcking Oval office.....putting at risk an Israeli agent.

The feds had reason to be cautious as they were already investigating the Trump campaign's questionable contacts with Russians.

Dino

Russian Asset
I'm not talking about the spy being outed at his home in DC.

I'm talking about the CIA extracting him from Russia in 2017....because Trump had already shown his allegiance to Putin over our intel that Russia meddled in the election AND his loose lips

to the Ruskies in the fvcking Oval office.....putting at risk an Israeli agent.

The feds had reason to be cautious as they were already investigating the Trump campaign's questionable contacts with Russians.
I’ll dumb it down further.... just for you.....
Do you know who was president in 2016?

https://americaisonline.com/cia-slams-cnns-misguided-and-simply-false-reporting-on-alleged-cia-spys-extraction-from-kremlin/

The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN’s reporting. According to The Times, CIA officials “made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia” — weeks before Trump even took office. Concerns about media reporting on Russian election interference drove the decision, according to the Times.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
That wasn't what I was asking.
I wanted your opinion about those who constantly post threads on subjects that have already been proven to be a blatant lie. Hell, the NYTs debunked this one.
Posters from each "side" want the negative article to be true so they post it before they can verify that could possibly be true just like the media does. It isn't my job to verify every article and I would never have time to do that. I am hardly on this site as it is.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I’ll dumb it down further.... just for you.....
Do you know who was president in 2016?

https://americaisonline.com/cia-slams-cnns-misguided-and-simply-false-reporting-on-alleged-cia-spys-extraction-from-kremlin/

The extraordinary CIA rebuke came as The New York Times published a bombshell piece late in the evening, which largely contradicted CNN’s reporting. According to The Times, CIA officials “made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia” — weeks before Trump even took office. Concerns about media reporting on Russian election interference drove the decision, according to the Times.
Exactly. The CIA and the Obama admin were very concerned as they learned that Russia was meddling in the 2016 election AND the Trump campaign was having questionable contacts with the Russians. The CIA knew they HAD to act once Trump disclosed classified intel to the Russians in the fvcking Oval office which put the lives of Israeli agents at risk. They had to extract our spy.....before Trump got him killed.

Dino

Russian Asset
Exactly. The CIA and the Obama admin were very concerned as they learned that Russia was meddling in the 2016 election AND the Trump campaign was having questionable contacts with the Russians. The CIA knew they HAD to act once Trump disclosed classified intel to the Russians in the fvcking Oval office which put the lives of Israeli agents at risk. They had to extract our spy.....before Trump got him killed.
Yes, Trump was in the day Oval Office in 2016 when this operative ‘s cover was blown.
And as Robert Mueller already reported, there was no Trump campaign involvement in the 2016 meddling with Russia.
You’re an inherently dishonest person who will never admit to be the “one source pony” willing dupe of the left.
No site is too unfavorable no scandal or rumor so debunked that you won’t post it. It’s embarrassing to honest debate.

Last edited:

Nostra

Governor
Posters from each "side" want the negative article to be true so they post it before they can verify that could possibly be true just like the media does. It isn't my job to verify every article and I would never have time to do that. I am hardly on this site as it is.
This one has been verified as a blatant lie, and you have been made aware of it, yet the thread stands.

Seems to me with the new rules trying to better this board these types of threads would be locked once exposed no matter who posts it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
On May 10, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump disclosed classified information to Russian government representatives, creating political and security concerns in the United States and its allies, especially Israel. Soon after the meeting, American intelligence extracted a high-level covert source from within the Russian government, on concerns the individual could be at risk due, in part, to Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandling classified intelligence.[2] -wiki

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes, Trump was in the day Oval Office in 2016 when this operative ‘s cover was blown.
And as Robert Mueller already reported, there was no Trump campaign involvement in the 2016 meddling with Russia.
You’re an inherently dishonest person who will never admit to be the “one source pony” willing dupe of the left.
No site is too unfavorable no scandal or rumor so debunked that you won’t post it. It’s embarrassing to honest debate.
On May 10, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump disclosed classified information to Russian government representatives, creating political and security concerns in the United States and its allies, especially Israel. Soon after the meeting, American intelligence extracted a high-level covert source from within the Russian government, on concerns the individual could be at risk due, in part, to Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandling classified intelligence.[2] -wiki