• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Classified Documents Found in Biden office, Hurray !!!!!

Spamature

President
Now Republicans can go after a Biden indictment.

Which means they will be on track to solidify a Trump conviction.

Because as I have always said, history has revealed, there is nothing right wingers can accuse someone else of doing that Trump hasn't already done and exceeded.

So let's have all the investigations in public.

Trump vs Biden on classified documents

Trump vs Pelosi on responsibility for the Jan6th riot/insurrection

Stolen election vs defrauding the United States by saying the election was stolen.

Biden China and Ukraine corruption vs Trump Ukraine, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Scotland, and Israel corruption.

Biden withdrawal from Afghanistan vs Trump planning for the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Let's open up the trunks and air all the dirty laundry before the American people once and for all.

Spamature

President
Let’s begin the countdown to the impeachment hearings by Jim Jordan and his fellow GOP jackals.

;-)
Sure !

And when ever Chuck Shcumer decides it's time to accept their request for a trial then they can have their impeachment.

They just need to remember that McConnell didn't accept the Dems impeachment request until Trump was out of office. I suppose the lame duck session after the 2024 election would be a fine time to deal with the matter.

I hope they don't expect any special treatment and that they do expect defend Trump during the Biden impeachment trial as he may be called as a witness. Seeing as how the Dems have the majority in the Senate this time and control rules under which the trial will take place.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure !

And when ever Chuck Shcumer decides it's time to accept their request for a trial then they can have their impeachment.

They just need to remember that McConnell didn't accept the Dems impeachment request until Trump was out of office. I suppose the lame duck session after the 2024 election would be a fine time to deal with the matter.

I hope they don't expect any special treatment and that they do expect defend Trump during the Biden impeachment trial as he may be called as a witness. Seeing as how the Dems have the majority in the Senate this time and control rules under which the trial will take place.
Who is "Chuck Shcumer" ?

Zam-Zam

Senator

Because as I have always said, history has revealed, there is nothing right wingers can accuse someone else of doing that Trump hasn't already done and exceeded.

Stolen election vs defrauding the United States by saying the election was stolen.

Biden China and Ukraine corruption vs Trump Ukraine, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Scotland, and Israel corruption.

Biden withdrawal from Afghanistan vs Trump planning for the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Let's open up the trunks and air all the dirty laundry before the American people once and for all.

Pretty irresponsible of both men, no?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty irresponsible of both men, no?

Interestingly ..the subpoena for the raid of mar a Lago was predicated on these uncontrolled documents potentially compromising clandestine sources. Yet, I don't think to date we know what sorts of documents they are
In biden's case...the media says it's learned they are intelligence documents related to Ukraine, Iran, and Great Britain.. you'd think that would be a screaming flag if potential exposure of clandestine sources. The government needs to be sure nothing else is out there, no?

No. Clearly no raid is forthcoming. Interesting contrast

Zam-Zam

Senator
Interestingly ..the subpoena for the raid of mar a Lago was predicated on these uncontrolled documents potentially compromising clandestine sources. Yet, I don't think to date we know what sorts of documents they are
In biden's case...the media says it's learned they are intelligence documents related to Ukraine, Iran, and Great Britain.. you'd think that would be a screaming flag if potential exposure of clandestine sources. The government needs to be sure nothing else is out there, no?

No. Clearly no raid is forthcoming. Interesting contrast

You're not alleging a double standard here, are you?

Oh, my!

:D

Zam-Zam

Senator
Intelligence documents..... compromised sources..

Dunno.. on the one hand necessitated a raid.....
I don't see a raid forthcoming this time.

I see hypocrisy exposed on the world stage. I see minions scrambling in damage control mode. And I see some nervous human shield posters here squirming and angry.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who sees it.

It's all good.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see a raid forthcoming this time.

I see hypocrisy exposed on the world stage. I see minions scrambling in damage control mode. And I see some nervous human shield posters here squirming and angry.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who sees it.

It's all good.
They're throwing everything at it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

exactly - ding ding ding we have a winner folks !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The DOJ is investigating it. A US attorney appointed by Trump.
Trump appointed a US attorney after Nov. 2, 2020 to investigate Bidens Classified Documents...............Name The Attorney____
LINK

BTW: why is it just now being reported

Last edited: