• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Classified Documents Found in Biden office, Hurray !!!!!

Zam-Zam

Senator
So in your opinion, there is no principle involved in Trump's refusal to hand over government documents from May 2021 to January 2022, then to only hand over 15 boxes, while holding on to 20 more in his storage room or the ones in his desk?

Then the subpoena results in an envelope of documents, but still keeps the ones in his desk and storage room....having his lawyer furnish a letter swearing that no additional documents remain in Trump's possession. No principle at all.

Care to talk about principles involved in lying about the FBI planting evidence? How about the lie that the documents were declassified and belonged to him?
In my opinion, both men mishandled classified documents.

So, unlike some, I won't try to make excuses for either of them.

I have an advantage, however. I am not obliged to carry water based on party affiliation.

Tough luck for you, since you apparently are so obligated.

It's all good.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
another Biden topic highjacked and derailed to Trump by human shield MV's mind of mush

NARA can't be trusted

Fox news can't be trusted. The NARA statement was in answer to the accusation that Obama administration documents were stored improperly. The fact is that Trump said Obama took documents to Chicago.
National Archives rejects Trump's claim that Obama took classified documents

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In my opinion, both men mishandled classified documents.

So, unlike some, I won't try to make excuses for either of them.

I have an advantage, however. I am not obliged to carry water based on party affiliation.

Tough luck for you, since you apparently are so obligated.

It's all good.
Feel free to show how anything I posted is false. Otherwise your post falls to the logic that the truth is unfairly partisan.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Feel free to show how anything I posted is false. Otherwise your post falls to the logic that the truth is unfairly partisan.
I make excuses for neither man. I treat them equally.

You do not. You make excuses for the one you voted for.

In your mind, that makes me the partisan.

:D

Try again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
another Biden topic highjacked and derailed to Trump by human shield MV's mind of mush

NARA can't be trusted

Trump is mentioned in the first post. He has been part of this thread all along. You just get all whiny trying to defend him.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again, what post did i make that is not true?
You do not.

In fact, you want to cut the conversation to a narrow frame of reference that does not include relevant information....like intent, a year long negotiation to return government property, lying about the FBI planting the documents. The volume of documents.

All you wish to discuss is
1. Did documents leave the White House or VP Office?
2. Were there classified documents in the unsecured spaces at
Mar-A-Lago and Wilmington?

I treat both men equally, but within the larger scope including intent to break the law.

Spamature

President
Still stuck on discussing people, rather than principles, I see.

Both men committed the same offense - No matter what gobblety-gook you wish to employ in a vain attempt to distract from that salient point, it remains.

Not to worry, though - You're Human Shield status remains intact. And that is all you really care about, no?

:D
I posted the law on the books.
It lays out what constitutes a crime.
Biden did not commit the crime on the books, but Trump did.

Charles Mason said, make it witchy.
Trump said, fight like hell.

Are they both equally responsibe for what happened after they gave the instructions ?

Spamature

President
You do not.

In fact, you want to cut the conversation to a narrow frame of reference that does not include relevant information....like intent, a year long negotiation to return government property, lying about the FBI planting the documents. The volume of documents.

I treat both men equally, but within the larger scope including intent to break the law.
Look eating a grape from the produce section is the same thing as pistol whipping the cashier and then putting a gun to her head and telling her to empty the till.

YOU BOTH STOLE SOMETHING !

Zam-Zam

Senator
You do not.

The statement you bolded is 100% accurate.

So, that's a fail.

I'll stand by for more excuse-making.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I posted the law on the books.
It lays out what constitutes a crime.
Biden did not commit the crime on the books, but Trump did.

Charles Mason said, make it witchy.
Trump said, fight like hell.

Are they both equally responsibe for what happened after they gave the instructions ?

1673997238931.png

They're both irresponsible.

Completely. Utterly.

1673997318248.png