• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN: Biden is not living up to his promises

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Joe Biden's presidential campaign was built on two pillars -- "I'm going to shut down the virus" and I am not Donald Trump. He is failing on both promises, as Covid rages and Biden's behavior more and more mirrors his predecessor's
Opinion: Biden is not living up to his promises (msn.com)

Biden wasn't put in office for either of these thing. He was put in to make wealthy White folk even wealthier. 17 days the Biden economy takes over. Lets watch who pulls out of the economy and if the economy grows or falls.

God of War

Governor
Joe Biden's presidential campaign was built on two pillars -- "I'm going to shut down the virus" and I am not Donald Trump. He is failing on both promises, as Covid rages and Biden's behavior more and more mirrors his predecessor's
Opinion: Biden is not living up to his promises (msn.com)

Biden wasn't put in office for either of these thing. He was put in to make wealthy White folk even wealthier. 17 days the Biden economy takes over. Lets watch who pulls out of the economy and if the economy grows or falls.
How the hell does Biden mirror Trump? Trump actually succeeded while being dog legged by the globalist-communists running so much of the show.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
How the hell does Biden mirror Trump? Trump actually succeeded while being dog legged by the globalist-communists running so much of the show.
When Biden fails he reverts to Trump policy(See Biden border policy). Biden doesn't actually "do" anything except what he is told.

God of War

Governor
When Biden fails he reverts to Trump policy(See Biden border policy). Biden doesn't actually "do" anything except what he is told.
The border was going sooooooo bad they begged their judges to force to restore the remain in Mexico thing. They are so spineless in their purpose. But even worse is the GOP on that front.