• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN: White Children "Don't Deserve Innocence"

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
“I think the important thing for white parents to keep in the front of our mind is that if black children in this country are not allowed innocence and childhood without fear of being killed by police or marginalized in some other way, then our children don’t deserve innocence.” Wise proclaimed.

“If Tamir Rice can be shot dead in a public park playing with a toy gun, something white children do all over this country every day without the same fear of being shot, if Tamir Rice can be killed, then white children need to be told at least at the same age, if they can’t be innocent, we don’t get to be innocent.” Wise continued.

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 6.55.26 PM.png

How is this not child abuse? Seriously, are we all insane? This is like those "funny" dog shaming videos the stupid yuppies post on social media, except a million times sicker.

Colorforms

Senator
“I think the important thing for white parents to keep in the front of our mind is that if black children in this country are not allowed innocence and childhood without fear of being killed by police or marginalized in some other way, then our children don’t deserve innocence.” Wise proclaimed.

“If Tamir Rice can be shot dead in a public park playing with a toy gun, something white children do all over this country every day without the same fear of being shot, if Tamir Rice can be killed, then white children need to be told at least at the same age, if they can’t be innocent, we don’t get to be innocent.” Wise continued.

View attachment 52709

How is this not child abuse? Seriously, are we all insane? This is like those "funny" dog shaming videos the stupid yuppies post on social media, except a million times sicker.
Wise is a flaming psychotic.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I am curious...

What is the difference between a white person hating a black person because of the color of their skin... and a black person hating a white person because of the color of their skin?

If it's not okay for a white person to hate a black person because of the color of their skin, then is it not also not okay for a black person to hate a white person because of the color of their skin?

UPNYA2

Mayor
White children who grow up sheltered from the reality of racism are more likely to develop racist attitudes.
As proven by...?

According to whom?

Racist who claim only people of one race are capable of having/harboring such a negative human trait, that's who.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
No matter your skin color creed sex etc.

If you have been a productive member of society- and raise a family- you deserve the fruits of being a good person.

EatTheRich

President
As proven by...?

According to whom?

Racist who claim only people of one race are capable of having/harboring such a negative human trait, that's who.
As proven by casual observation. Children who aren’t white don’t grow up sheltered from the reality of race.

UPNYA2

Mayor
As proven by casual observation. Children who aren’t white don’t grow up sheltered from the reality of race.

Precisely as I stated. Thank you for the confirmation.

"Racist who claim only people of one race are capable of having/harboring such a negative human trait, that's who."

There is seriously something very sick and perverted about ANYONE who will openly, proudly, proclaim that ANY child does not deserve innocence. Any child who we could provide innocence to, we should. Damn their race.

The problem with you racist is that you are of the opinion that if can't have everything good in life for your personally PC protected sub-set(s) of society then no one should have anything good in theirs.

One's misery is in no way lessened if they can insert misery into the lives of others. Not knowing or accepting this is and will forever be the downfall of those seeking to provide better for some. It only creates backlash when the goal is help.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

View attachment 52709

Please allow me to interject some blistering moral clarity:

All children deserve innocence. If there are any children anywhere who are denied/robbed of innocence, the solution is not found in removing innocence from still other children. Protect all children. Sacrifice no children. Children - all children - "deserve innocence".

Any who argue for the contrary are objectively evil - and will be met with vigorous, furious opposition from decent people.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Geez this is disgusting.

The lack of responsibility in representation here is monumental.

So because one boy tragically died once in an miscommunication (nobody knew it was a toy gun), ALL blacks are under the same threat at all times across the entire country?

Talk about doomsday, panic-shaming.

That's like saying my grandpa got struck by lightning, everyone is in danger of getting struck by lightning at any time, it's happening all the time, and every single person who encourages anyone to go outside is only perpetuating people dying.

That's a twisted pretzel of "logic" right there. You have to be REALLY obtuse... and already have a fanatical leftist religious belief in racism under every rock that you cannot be wavered from to come to that conclusion.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

View attachment 52709

A privileged child is a child who grows up in a home with a mother and father, who teach them good values and ethics, compassion, to have sympathy and empathy for the less fortunate, and to love God and be a light for those living in darkness.
A family doesn't have to be rich to be privileged.

Raoul_Luke

A privileged child is a child who grows up in a home with a mother and father, who teach them good values and ethics, compassion, to have sympathy and empathy for the less fortunate, and to love God and be a light for those living in darkness.
A family doesn't have to be rich to be privileged.
In fact you are 100% correct. In practice you are 100% wrong. In this current paradigm, when you make bad choices, either because you are dumb or because leftist welfare policies incent them, it is not your fault, but rather the fault of the (evil) white power structure. And the only way to fix this is to make everyone underprivileged. Come on, it's only fair...

Raoul_Luke

I am curious...

What is the difference between a white person hating a black person because of the color of their skin... and a black person hating a white person because of the color of their skin?

If it's not okay for a white person to hate a black person because of the color of their skin, then is it not also not okay for a black person to hate a white person because of the color of their skin?
It's quite simple, actually. Because of the (evil) white power structure, it is only natural that minorities, who "the man" (systemically) keeps down, to hate their "oppressors," while whites only hate minorities because they are "different." Don't pay any attention to the millions of black and brown people who are loved, embraced, admired and successful within that (evil) white power structure) - they are all the exception that proves the rule...

Raoul_Luke

Geez this is disgusting.

So because one boy tragically died once in an miscommunication (nobody knew it was a toy gun), ALL blacks are under the same threat at all times across the entire country?

That's like saying my grandpa got struck by lightning, everyone is in danger of getting struck by lightning at any time, it's happening all the time, and every single person who encourages anyone to go outside is only perpetuating people dying.

That's a twisted pretzel of "logic" right there. You have to be REALLY obtuse... and already have a fanatical leftist religious belief in racism under every rock that you cannot be wavered from to come to that conclusion.
Did you see the video of the young white lady who got caught up in a "protest" and was FORCED to kneel down (by "smooth sanchez), admit her white privilege and apologize?

He now says it was a "joke." And that he doesn't "work" for Black Lives Matter. So I guess it's all just good clean fun...

EatTheRich

President
Precisely as I stated. Thank you for the confirmation.

"Racist who claim only people of one race are capable of having/harboring such a negative human trait, that's who."

There is seriously something very sick and perverted about ANYONE who will openly, proudly, proclaim that ANY child does not deserve innocence. Any child who we could provide innocence to, we should. Damn their race.

The problem with you racist is that you are of the opinion that if can't have everything good in life for your personally PC protected sub-set(s) of society then no one should have anything good in theirs.

One's misery is in no way lessened if they can insert misery into the lives of others. Not knowing or accepting this is and will forever be the downfall of those seeking to provide better for some. It only creates backlash when the goal is help.
No, the point is that white America’s efforts to preserve an ignorant next generation comes *at the expense of* human rights for people of color.

EatTheRich

President
Geez this is disgusting.

White kids don’t get murdered by police while playing cops and robbers. And if they don’t understand why not, they will not take the steps needed to prevent more Black kids from getting murdered.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Geez this is disgusting.

it's a sad attempt at redefining reality

Raoul_Luke

White kids don’t get murdered by police while playing cops and robbers. And if they don’t understand why not, they will not take the steps needed to prevent more Black kids from getting murdered.
That's because they don't live in neighborhoods where kids routinely take pot shots at the police.

Colorforms

Senator
No, the point is that white America’s efforts to preserve an ignorant next generation comes *at the expense of* human rights for people of color.
This has nothing to do with "white culture". Blacks have chosen an adversarial relationship with law enforcement. You're scapegoating white culture when the murder rate between white shooters and black victims is virtually nil.