• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN: White Children "Don't Deserve Innocence"

Colorforms

Senator
You mean they are likely to become "you people tm." What has a leftist done to end racism?
They continue to scapegoat whites for all of black culture's ills. It's race-baiting 101. Setting whites and blacks against each other has been the leftist tactic for decades. Blacks are literally their own worst enemy and leftists like it that way.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
White kids don’t get murdered by police while playing cops and robbers. And if they don’t understand why not, they will not take the steps needed to prevent more Black kids from getting murdered.
Actually, white kids have indeed been slain by police who thought their toy guns were real. You should stop lying so much. Post less and read more. Then, perhaps, you would be more familiar with facts.

EatTheRich

President
This has nothing to do with "white culture". Blacks have chosen an adversarial relationship with law enforcement. You're scapegoating white culture when the murder rate between white shooters and black victims is virtually nil.
I didn’t mention “white culture.” I talked about the effort to keep white children (and ONLY white children) from ever having to think about racism.

FWIW, Blacks have not “chosen an adversarial relationship with law enforcement.” They have been placed in such a relationship by the nature of law enforcement in a white-supremacist society.

Colorforms

Senator
I didn’t mention “white culture.” I talked about the effort to keep white children (and ONLY white children) from ever having to think about racism.

FWIW, Blacks have not “chosen an adversarial relationship with law enforcement.” They have been placed in such a relationship by the nature of law enforcement in a white-supremacist society.
Children in general should have be forced to think about racism. What a monstrous thing to suggest.

And you are so incredibly wrong. The black culture swims in distrust and animosity toward law enforcement. It's part of the gang culture that has been manifesting in black society for decades. "Snitches get stitches" and that kind of nonsense.

When blacks, or anyone for that matter, gets belligerent with law enforcement, it creates a relationship of animosity that is currently being passed down from generation to generation in the black community, and reinforced by the left and the media.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Good Lord. Really? You can’t look up even this EASY one yourself? Why do you suppose Hasbro - and other assorted toy manufacturers all were required to make toy guns in bright neon colors like orange and green.

As a matter of fact, a guy I went to HS with had a son who was shot by police in Washington because his toy looked too “real”. It’s very sad.

EatTheRich

President
Children in general should have be forced to think about racism. What a monstrous thing to suggest.

And you are so incredibly wrong. The black culture swims in distrust and animosity toward law enforcement. It's part of the gang culture that has been manifesting in black society for decades. "Snitches get stitches" and that kind of nonsense.

When blacks, or anyone for that matter, gets belligerent with law enforcement, it creates a relationship of animosity that is currently being passed down from generation to generation in the black community, and reinforced by the left and the media.
“Snitches get stitches” is a healthy and defensive response to the police crusade on behalf of white supremacy, and the police role in prosecuting the class war in general.

Yes, children should be forced to think about racism so that they can learn to combat it. The same way we force children to think about Coronavirus so they can be convinced to wash their hands, etc.

EatTheRich

President
Good Lord. Really? You can’t look up even this EASY one yourself? Why do you suppose Hasbro - and other assorted toy manufacturers all were required to make toy guns in bright neon colors like orange and green.

As a matter of fact, a guy I went to HS with had a son who was shot by police in Washington because his toy looked too “real”. It’s very sad.
I missed the import of the phrase about how police “thought their toy guns were real,” since this phrase did not apply to the Tamil Rice case in which his toy gun was quite obviously a toy.

Colorforms

Senator
“Snitches get stitches” is a healthy and defensive response to the police crusade on behalf of white supremacy, and the police role in prosecuting the class war in general.

Yes, children should be forced to think about racism so that they can learn to combat it. The same way we force children to think about Coronavirus so they can be convinced to wash their hands, etc.
Absolutely nothing you claim is true. Quite the opposite, in fact. "Snitches get Stitches" and other unhealthy acts against authority is exactly why blacks live in crime ridden neighborhoods that very few sane investors would open businesses in.

Black culture is perpetuating their own misery, and democrats are cheering the whole way.

And I don't know what mental illness makes you think that taking a child's innocence is a good thing. But if I catch any of you try it, there will be hell to pay.

EatTheRich

President
Absolutely nothing you claim is true. Quite the opposite, in fact. "Snitches get Stitches" and other unhealthy acts against authority is exactly why blacks live in crime ridden neighborhoods that very few sane investors would open businesses in.

Black culture is perpetuating their own misery, and democrats are cheering the whole way.

And I don't know what mental illness makes you think that taking a child's innocence is a good thing. But if I catch any of you try it, there will be hell to pay.
It’s not really innocence if people have to suffer to make it possible.

Crime is steered toward Black neighborhoods by the same white-supremacist system the police defend.

Colorforms

Senator
I already pointed out how kids suffer so that white children have the race privilege of not having to think about racism.
Yes, you made declarations that on their face are ridiculous. People have to suffer to keep children from getting involved in their bullschitt. If those people want to take the innocence of children, then they should suffer.

Childhood is the only point in a person's life that they are free from this crap, and you want to pull them in right away. once it's gone, it's gone. There is no getting it back. It's sick.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
It’s not really innocence if people have to suffer to make it possible.

Crime is steered toward Black neighborhoods by the same white-supremacist system the police defend.
So according to you blacks have no agency? They have no say in how their neighborhoods and culture work? Like children? Or mentally incompetent dregs?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I missed the import of the phrase about how police “thought their toy guns were real,” since this phrase did not apply to the Tamil Rice case in which his toy gun was quite obviously a toy.
So is this the obligatory lefty goalpost movement now that we know white kids have been shot by cops when playing with toy guns?
Why do I EVER post here? :-/