• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN: White Children "Don't Deserve Innocence"

EatTheRich

President
Yes, you made declarations that on their face are ridiculous. People have to suffer to keep children from getting involved in their bullschitt. If those people want to take the innocence of children, then they should suffer.

Childhood is the only point in a person's life that they are free from this crap, and you want to pull them in right away. once it's gone, it's gone. There is no getting it back. It's sick.
An example of “taking the innocence of children” that the right is demanding not be done: reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn in school. On the pretext of keeping kids from reading the N-word, right-wingers have led a fight to censor this classic work of literature and thereby forestall the possibility that some white kids reading it might recognize their common humanity with people who are Black.

Another example: textbooks that “preserve children’s innocence” about slavery by inaccurately describing slaves as well-respected, humanely treated voluntary immigrants.

Jen

Senator
“I think the important thing for white parents to keep in the front of our mind is that if black children in this country are not allowed innocence and childhood without fear of being killed by police or marginalized in some other way, then our children don’t deserve innocence.” Wise proclaimed.

“If Tamir Rice can be shot dead in a public park playing with a toy gun, something white children do all over this country every day without the same fear of being shot, if Tamir Rice can be killed, then white children need to be told at least at the same age, if they can’t be innocent, we don’t get to be innocent.” Wise continued.

View attachment 52709

How is this not child abuse? Seriously, are we all insane? This is like those "funny" dog shaming videos the stupid yuppies post on social media, except a million times sicker.
That is just stupid.

EatTheRich

President
So according to you blacks have no agency? They have no say in how their neighborhoods and culture work? Like children? Or mentally incompetent dregs?
They have no agency if they just “go with the flow” and do everything racist society and racist cops want them to do. They take back their agency by fighting back against white-supremacist society.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
They have no agency if they just “go with the flow” and do everything racist society and racist cops want them to do. They take back their agency by fighting back against white-supremacist society.
You mean like stay in school, get a job, get married and have kids (in that order)? Their "agency" is that they want the success they don't deserve because they aren't willing to work for it.

Did you see the video of the young white lady who got caught up in a "protest" and was FORCED to kneel down (by "smooth sanchez), admit her white privilege and apologize?

He now says it was a "joke." And that he doesn't "work" for Black Lives Matter. So I guess it's all just good clean fun...
His joke scared and intimidated a woman. That is hardly a "joke". And says a lot about smooth sanchez and about the movement he claims to have no affinity for given his misfired "joke".

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
In fact you are 100% correct. In practice you are 100% wrong. In this current paradigm, when you make bad choices, either because you are dumb or because leftist welfare policies incent them, it is not your fault, but rather the fault of the (evil) white power structure. And the only way to fix this is to make everyone underprivileged. Come on, it's only fair...
I march to the beat of different drum (to borrow a cliche).
Seems to me a more attractive fix would be to make everyone privileged, not necessarily rich but blessed.

EatTheRich

President
You mean like stay in school, get a job, get married and have kids (in that order)? Their "agency" is that they want the success they don't deserve because they aren't willing to work for it.
Evidence shows that when it comes to individual efforts to reach these goals, Blacks take more initiative than whites (spending more time on homework, saying no to drugs more often, etc.). But when it comes to social obstacles, more are put in the way of Blacks.

EatTheRich

President
I march to the beat of different drum (to borrow a cliche).
Seems to me a more attractive fix would be to make everyone privileged, not necessarily rich but blessed.
If by “privileged” you mean “racially advantaged,” that is impossible because a condition of some people being racially advantaged is that others are racially disadvantaged.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Evidence shows that when it comes to individual efforts to reach these goals, Blacks take more initiative than whites (spending more time on homework, saying no to drugs more often, etc.). But when it comes to social obstacles, more are put in the way of Blacks.
Those are bullshit stats based on "self reporting" which ain't exactly, you know, empirical data.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Do you just make shit up, or has some other moron actually published this crap somewhere else and let you forward it?

EatTheRich

President
Do you just make shit up, or has some other moron actually published this crap somewhere else and let you forward it?