• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN's journalist SLAMS Trump's tweets

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
So this is my first fake news of the day.

Not gonna watch the video in case it is voice over by you again. It was the hardest thing to understand. Your comprehension of the English language leaves a lot to be desired.

One has to ask: Which problem did you run away from to come here illegally?

So this is my first fake news of the day.

Not gonna watch the video in case it is voice over by you again. It was the hardest thing to understand. Your comprehension of the English language leaves a lot to be desired.

One has to ask: Which problem did you run away from to come here illegally?
I'm pretty certain @Tomas Fabregas is a Russian agent working for the DNC.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If not that Tomas Fabregas

Tomás Luis Fábregas Boudín (1958 – September 22, 1994) was an AIDS activist.

Which would explain(splain) why some of his work contains his voice which is barely legible English with murmuring sounds like he is taking it up the a__.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Fiberglass is just one more sock iteration of one of the four or five lefty shut-ins on this forum. This particularly ‘tardish version does nothing but spam worthless Seth Meyers video feeds.

Apparently, nothing gets a hack banned in this place.

Fiberglass is just one more sock iteration of one of the four or five lefty shut-ins on this forum. This particularly ‘tardish version does nothing but spam worthless Seth Meyers video feeds.

Apparently, nothing gets a hack banned in this place.
Actually, I'm entertaining the possibility that Seth Meyers' low ratings have gotten him so desperate, he's here posing as a political forum troll in an attempt to drum up some interest in his failing show.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Actually, I'm entertaining the possibility that Seth Meyers' low ratings have gotten him so desperate, he's here posing as a political forum troll in an attempt to drum up some interest in his failing show.
Could be - he displays about the same talent and mental capacity as this forum’s resident tongue-chewers.

Phat Mama

Council Member
Slam away at Trump's tweets!!!!!

Just think how much real news could be reported if it weren't for T's tweets!!!!