• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

CNN's Zucker shocked at “Fredo” Cuomo's lies . . .

ChrisCuomo5.21.jpg

CNN President Jeff Zucker fired Chris “Fredo” Cuomo for lying. Stop laughing . . . this is 100% true.

Evidently the line was crossed when Cuomo denied groping a female colleague 15 years ago at ABC.

Zucker's rationale “He (Cuomo) looked me in the face and gave me his word. Then I found out he was lying”. (Again, stop laughing. Please. This is a serious post.)

All of this raises some AMAZING questions for CNN, Zucker, and Cuomo, no? Such as . . .

1. Why is an event from 15 years ago, in another universe, the rationale for firing Fredo today?
  2. Why is the (still unnamed) woman just raising these allegations now?
  3. Why didn't ABC fire Cuomo back then?
  4. Why is the groping the straw that broke the camel's back, and not the use of CNN assets by Fredo to help his brother evade the law? (It's apparently “a straw”, one that CNN insiders fully expected Cuomo to survive, given his protected status in the past).
  5. And for that matter, how about Fredo's multiple misrepresentations and evasions on vaccinations and masks, while appearing nightly on CNN to promote the vaccine and mask agenda? And Russian collusion? And the Hunter Biden laptop? And the barfight over someone calling him Fredo, even?
I'm going to do what I'm famous for, here: Claim this is all bullshit. (You HAD to see THIS coming, right?)

This is about RATINGS, people. Not a little tushy touch. If every guy who groped me (when I was young and desirable) got fired, the unemployment rolls would be a lot higher. And it's not about passing info through back channels to help Chris's brother Mario, without whose fame and lookalike countenance Chris wouldn't even be a traffic reporter for a local affiliate.

Ratings! And reining in expenses . . .

CNN's ratings are in the tank. They (and MSNBC) have been trying desperately to keep Trump derangement syndrome alive. Viewers aren't buying it. (At least people with actual lives, now that we're going back to work). Exhibit A – the recent Virginia governors' election (“the most expensive in history”) where Democrat apparatchik Terry McAuliffe ran against Trump+somebody no one ever heard of, and lost. Lost bad. Confounding the same media and polling experts who predicted Hillary was going to win the presidency by double digits in 2016.

If you're CNN's Zucker, that's got to get your attention, no?

So . . . what's Fredo actually got to say about all this?

He's suing CNN for $18 million. No foolin'! For “breach of contract”. Do you need any more proof that this is about ratings and money? On what planet is Fredo worth more than a Big 3 network news anchor?

Historical tidbit: Matt Lauer USED to be the highest paid “news” guy in the business - $25 million. Then HE got fired (for “groping”) too.

Jeff Zucker – we applaud you for firing Fredo for lying. Even though this was his actual job requirement whenever he was on camera. How was he to ever know there was a distinction about when to lie, and when not to, though? You bear some responsibility for this, it seems, Mr. Zucker. Not only the lying, but the ratings decline, and the outrageous compensation paid to no talent doppelgangers.

I leave you with this prediction, PJ readers:

Fredo Cuomo will WIN his $18 million lawsuit. Because . . . New York courts.. Zucker, you'd better dial up your lawyers and start negotiating an out of court settlement.

Then leak the settlement amount on Wolf Blitzer's CNN show. For ratings. Blitzer's are in the tank, too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 67364

CNN President Jeff Zucker fired Chris “Fredo” Cuomo for lying. Stop laughing . . . this is 100% true.

Evidently the line was crossed when Cuomo denied groping a female colleague 15 years ago at ABC.

Zucker's rationale “He (Cuomo) looked me in the face and gave me his word. Then I found out he was lying”. (Again, stop laughing. Please. This is a serious post.)

All of this raises some AMAZING questions for CNN, Zucker, and Cuomo, no? Such as . . .

1. Why is an event from 15 years ago, in another universe, the rationale for firing Fredo today?
  4. Why is the groping the straw that broke the camel's back, and not the use of CNN assets by Fredo to help his brother evade the law? (It's apparently “a straw”, one that CNN insiders fully expected Cuomo to survive, given his protected status in the past).
  5. And for that matter, how about Fredo's multiple misrepresentations and evasions on vaccinations and masks, while appearing nightly on CNN to promote the vaccine and mask agenda? And Russian collusion? And the Hunter Biden laptop? And the barfight over someone calling him Fredo, even?
I'm going to do what I'm famous for, here: Claim this is all bullshit. (You HAD to see THIS coming, right?)

This is about RATINGS, people. Not a little tushy touch. If every guy who groped me (when I was young and desirable) got fired, the unemployment rolls would be a lot higher. And it's not about passing info through back channels to help Chris's brother Mario, without whose fame and lookalike countenance Chris wouldn't even be a traffic reporter for a local affiliate.

CNN's ratings are in the tank. They (and MSNBC) have been trying desperately to keep Trump derangement syndrome alive. Viewers aren't buying it. (At least people with actual lives, now that we're going back to work). Exhibit A – the recent Virginia governors' election (“the most expensive in history”) where Democrat apparatchik Terry McAuliffe ran against Trump+somebody no one ever heard of, and lost. Lost bad. Confounding the same media and polling experts who predicted Hillary was going to win the presidency by double digits in 2016.

He's suing CNN for $18 million. No foolin'! For “breach of contract”. Do you need any more proof that this is about ratings and money? On what planet is Fredo worth more than a Big 3 network news anchor?

Historical tidbit: Matt Lauer USED to be the highest paid “news” guy in the business - $25 million. Then HE got fired (for “groping”) too.

Jeff Zucker – we applaud you for firing Fredo for lying. Even though this was his actual job requirement whenever he was on camera. How was he to ever know there was a distinction about when to lie, and when not to, though? You bear some responsibility for this, it seems, Mr. Zucker. Not only the lying, but the ratings decline, and the outrageous compensation paid to no talent doppelgangers.

Fredo Cuomo will WIN his $18 million lawsuit. Because . . . New York courts.. Zucker, you'd better dial up your lawyers and start negotiating an out of court settlement.

Then leak the settlement amount on Wolf Blitzer's CNN show. For ratings. Blitzer's are in the tank, too.
I knew after that great report of 'Fredo' the 1st leftist reply would be 'whataboutism' and there it is from bug.

No human is worth $6,000,000 a year to read a teletype (or play sports) and of course you're correct he wouldn't have had the job if Big Brother wasn't the leftist Gov of NY and now both are unemployed, Christmas will be a bummer.:)

Bugsy McGurk

President
I knew after that great report of 'Fredo' the 1st leftist reply would be 'whataboutism' and there it is from bug.

No human is worth $6,000,000 a year to read a teletype (or play sports) and of course you're correct he wouldn't have had the job if Big Brother wasn't the leftist Gov of NY and now both are unemployed, Christmas will be a bummer.:)
Nah, it’s not whataboutism. Libs don’t criticize the firing of Cuomo. There’s no disagreement about that. What is noteworthy is how wingers are surprised by the firing, given what goes on at Fox Noise, which happily employs “journalists” who are on Trump’s campaign team. CNN is teaching you what a legit media outlet does.

Zam-Zam

Senator
View attachment 67364

I can't say for certainty what Chris Cuomo did or didn't do, and won't pretend to. What I do know that CNN says they investigated Cuomo, and then fired him even before they finished the investigation. According to CNN, that is.

Mr. Cuomo also apparently had some radio gig with Sirius, which he abruptly quit, so there will be a whole lot less Cuomo on TV and radio for a while, at least. And news r reports suggest the woman's allegations are headed for court in January. What that means for Cuomo is yet to be seen.

2021 appears to have been a rough year for the Cuomo brothers, we'll see what 2022 brings.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah, it’s not whataboutism. Libs don’t criticize the firing of Cuomo. There’s no disagreement about that. What is noteworthy is how wingers are surprised by the firing, given what goes on at Fox Noise, which happily employs “journalists” who are on Trump’s campaign team. CNN is teaching you what a legit media outlet does.
Topic is CNN and Fredo

Bugsy McGurk

President
Topic is CNN and Fredo
Sez you. But it’s boring to talk about the part over which there is no disagreement - the firing of Cuomo. But the winger reaction to it is interesting, and it’s due to their love of Fox Noise, which is a propaganda outlet. I do understand why you don’t want to defend them - there is no defense.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sez you. But it’s boring to talk about the part over which there is no disagreement - the firing of Cuomo. But the winger reaction to it is interesting, and it’s due to their love of Fox Noise, which is a propaganda outlet. I do understand why you don’t want to defend them - there is no defense.

Look at title line bug
"CNN's Zucker shocked at "Fredo" Cuomo's lies"

I don't tune into Fox and Fox is NOT the topic but it appears they own your feeble mind

Chelsea clinton was once hired to be $500,000 annual network intern. A position thaat is isually unpaid. Asfars as researchers can determine, she worked on zero actual news stories.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Chelsea clinton was once hired to be $500,000 annual network intern. A position thaat is isually unpaid. Asfars as researchers can determine, she worked on zero actual news stories.
Name means much as with Hunter's $500,000 'art'
and the Bonus that comes with hiring them

Bugsy McGurk

President
Look at title line bug
"CNN's Zucker shocked at "Fredo" Cuomo's lies"

I don't tune into Fox and Fox is NOT the topic but it appears they own your feeble mind
OK. Feel free to keep yapping about the issue about which there is no disagreement. Sounds boring to me, but have fun.

Bugsy McGurk

President
“Asfars as researchers can determine, she worked on zero actual news stories.”

Some “researchers,” don’t you know.

;-)