• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Colbert reports on NH primary & Mittens' gaffe

Lukey

Senator
Not sure dude. Are you suggesting that one wasn't funny?
No, I just suspect a lot of these prominent lefties criticizing Romney for reorganizing companies that resulted in lay offs and terminations have a few (messy) separations in their closets.

Bo-4

Senator
No, I just suspect a lot of these prominent lefties criticizing Romney for reorganizing companies that resulted in lay offs and terminations have a few (messy) separations in their closets.
Really? Yeah, maybe you can pay one of the chicks Obama picked up in college to talk about his appendage size. That'd be devastating! ;-)

GordonGecko

President
Lukey, Mitt Romney is your perfect candidate....he's rich and makes other rich people even richer. Plutophilia.

Lukey

Senator
Same diff, Lukey. You worship the rich. All one needs to know.
I don't "worship" them and I do not "hate" them. I merely think they are citizens too. But here's a simple hypothetical question for you, which is better for America, putting the rich on a pedestal or putting the poor on a pedestal?

GordonGecko

President
I don't "worship" them and I do not "hate" them. I merely think they are citizens too. But here's a simple hypothetical question for you, which is better for America, putting the rich on a pedestal or putting the poor on a pedestal?
Of course you worship them, Lukey....your first and immediate instinct on anything is "How does this policy help or hurt the wealthy?"

Bo-4

Senator
That all depends on the character of the rich or poor person you plan on putting on the pedestal. I suggest that Mittens is not your best pedestal guy!