• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Comer/Jordan Investigation Turns Into a Farcical Circus

protectionist

Governor
You can post until your underwear turn brown champy. But unfortunately for you, musings from delusional third rate internet trolls do not add up to indictments. Grab yourself a copy of “US Law For Imbeciles” and bone up on it.
Nice pretense. I've already posted a few laws here. Read them and learn something, little boy.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nice pretense. I've already posted a few laws here. Read them and learn something, little boy.
The execution of law here in the US involves police agencies, prosecutors, judges, juries and defense attorneys. In order to get a conviction in a U.S. Court of law a prosecutor must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the crime he was charged with in the indictment to a jury or a judge (defendants choice). Your assertions regarding Trump and company not receiving fair treatment are unfounded and your assertions suggesting that Clinton was guilty even though she has never been charged are huge indications of how immature and delusional you truly are. Inside that little bubble you live in, all that makes perfect sense but here in the real world, your assertions are laughable. See what I’m saying?

protectionist

Governor
Name the dozen people who committed crimes. Flynn, Manafort, Carter Page, Kilimnick, Roger Stone, Rick Gates, Cohen, Papadopoulos and about 12 Russian military officers who were part of the hack of the DNC...

Mueller Investigation: All of the Guilty Pleas, Indictments | Time
"the"dozen people who committed crimes with crossfire hurricane?
CORRECTION: It is the dozenSSSS of them who did. Like about 100 FBI agents who were complicit with Hillary, and knew they were lying.

But if it's names you must have here's some > Hillary, Obama, Joe Biden, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Sullivan, McCabe, Sussman, Clinesmith, Strzok, Lisa Page, Pientka, Somma, Auten, Rice, Yates, ad infinitum, as nauseum

protectionist

Governor
The execution of law here in the US involves police agencies, prosecutors, judges, juries and defense attorneys. In order to get a conviction in a U.S. Court of law a prosecutor must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the crime he was charged with in the indictment to a jury or a judge (defendants choice). Your assertions regarding Trump and company not receiving fair treatment are unfounded and your assertions suggesting that Clinton was guilty even though she has never been charged are huge indications of how immature and delusional you truly are. Inside that little bubble you live in, all that makes perfect sense but here in the real world, your assertions are laughable. See what I’m saying?
HA HA. Everybody in America knows why the kangaroo court refused to allow the trial to be moved to Staten Island,.....except you maybe. :rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
CORRECTION: It is the dozenSSSS of them who did. Like about 100 FBI agents who were complicit with Hillary, and knew they were lying.

But if it's names you must have here's some > Hillary, Obama, Joe Biden, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Sullivan, McCabe, Sussman, Clinesmith, Strzok, Lisa Page, Pientka, Somma, Auten, Rice, Yates, ad infinitum, as nauseum

You have run off a bunch of names...how many did Durham indict?

protectionist

Governor
Another loudmouthed sissy boy takes his ball and runs home to mommy! ROFL
I've beaten your loudmouthed punk ass in this forum too many times. I wish I could remember back to that first one though. It was cool how even after being 100% proven wrong, you kept on coming back with the same debunked BS. If you can recall what we were talking about tell me, or better yet, post a link to it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Carter Page's lawsuit went nowhere.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Excuses are like ass holes…everybody has one.. Grounded and sane people face reality and learn from it. Delusional people make excuses and never learn a damn thing…See what I’m saying?
Looks like you're not Grounded and sane. You dont face reality. Would you tell us if you think it would be OK to have the trial moved to Staten Island ?

PS - Staten Island is not in the Caribbean.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Looks like you're not Grounded and sane. You dont face reality. Would you tell us if you think it would be OK to have the trial moved to Staten Island ?

PS - Staten Island is not in the Caribbean.
Which trial? Either way it certainly wasn’t my call whether or not to move it to Staten Island or The Caribbean. There are actual court proceedings which determine these issues. Look it up some time under “Change Of Venue Motions”. You may learn something, who knows?

protectionist

Governor
Just like his idol Donny J Trump…..He’s priceless!
Fool! You cant follow a thread. In Post # 166, you claimed >> "Your assertions regarding Trump and company not receiving fair treatment are unfounded" I debunked that claim, by posting that they wouldnt allow the trial to be moved to Staten Island (where Trump could get objective fair jurors)

So then I asked you if you would accept for the trial to be moved to Staten Island, and you DODGED the question, by saying it wasn't your call. Oh how clever. Well, if you really thought my assertions that Trump couldn't get a fair trial in Manhattan were "unfounded", then you should have no problem with the trial being moved out of Manhattan, right jack > right ? Right ? Right ?

But apparently, you DO have a problem with that, because you know in Manhattan, Trump can't get a fair trial, which is what you want. And now you're getting all this information for FREE, ..priceless. :D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fool! You cant follow a thread. In Post # 166, you claimed >> "Your assertions regarding Trump and company not receiving fair treatment are unfounded" I debunked that claim, by posting that they wouldnt allow the trial to be moved to Staten Island (where Trump could get objective fair jurors)

So then I asked you if you would accept for the trial to be moved to Staten Island, and you DODGED the question, by saying it wasn't your call. Oh how clever. Well, if you really thought my assertions that Trump couldn't get a fair trial in Manhattan were "unfounded", then you should have no problem with the trial being moved out of Manhattan, right jack > right ? Right ? Right ?

But apparently, you DO have a problem with that, because you know in Manhattan, Trump can't get a fair trial, which is what you want. And now you're getting all this information for FREE, ..priceless. :D
You have yet to say what grounds Trump has to get a retrial.

EatTheRich

President
Hard time for what? Fraud? Oh...that is Trump's next trial. Stealing government documents? Ooops...Trump's next indictment.
Inciting a riot? Plotting on overturning an election?
The Trump faction and with it much of the Republican Party have become the party of dictatorial repression, since Trump and many of those around him escape accountability only by jailing the opposition.