• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Comer/Jordan Investigation Turns Into a Farcical Circus

EatTheRich

President
  • Defamation one was a joke
  • Anybody could be hit with tax fraud (except maybe Hunter Biden)
  • 34 counts of fraud ? Why dont they claim 34,000 ? lol
  • Jan 6 - Academy award for pelosi.
  • CNN town hall -Trump cleaned your clock on Jan 6 - you dont know ?
  • Documents - Trump had the right to have them. Biden didn't. In any case, nobody can show that Trump knew any document had left the White House or gone anywhere. You're slipping.
1. I don't find anything funny about sexual assault and taunting survivors.
2. The details sound pretty egregious in this case.
3. You have a point. I'm sure Trump was undercharged since they only went with charges overwhelmingly likely to lead to conviction.
4. "Sunlight is the best disinfectant."
5. He brilliantly admitted to and committed several more serious crimes for which he might well be prosecuted and torts for which he might be sued. Meanwhile, his complicity in the coup attempt is obvious.
6. We'll see what the nearly inevitable trial shows. But it appears quite clear that Trump didn't have the legal right to have them, we know he publicly admitted to knowing he had them, and we are told it is documented that he was informed several times that he was informed that he wasn't supposed to have them, informed of the proper procedures to return them to proper custody (the sort apparently followed by Biden), and that he took specific measures to keep these proper procedures from being followed. As far as I'm concerned there shouldn't be such a thing as classified documents, but obviously you and Trump very much disagree.

EatTheRich

President
I've beaten your loudmouthed punk ass in this forum too many times. I wish I could remember back to that first one though. It was cool how even after being 100% proven wrong, you kept on coming back with the same debunked BS. If you can recall what we were talking about tell me, or better yet, post a link to it.
Links or it didn't happen.

EatTheRich

President
Fool! You cant follow a thread. In Post # 166, you claimed >> "Your assertions regarding Trump and company not receiving fair treatment are unfounded" I debunked that claim, by posting that they wouldnt allow the trial to be moved to Staten Island (where Trump could get objective fair jurors)

So then I asked you if you would accept for the trial to be moved to Staten Island, and you DODGED the question, by saying it wasn't your call. Oh how clever. Well, if you really thought my assertions that Trump couldn't get a fair trial in Manhattan were "unfounded", then you should have no problem with the trial being moved out of Manhattan, right jack > right ? Right ? Right ?

But apparently, you DO have a problem with that, because you know in Manhattan, Trump can't get a fair trial, which is what you want. And now you're getting all this information for FREE, ..priceless. :D
So you're saying that he can't get a fair trial from an unbiased jury of his peers, only from a jury picked from a pool of his Five Families cronies?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Fool! You cant follow a thread. In Post # 166, you claimed >> "Your assertions regarding Trump and company not receiving fair treatment are unfounded" I debunked that claim, by posting that they wouldnt allow the trial to be moved to Staten Island (where Trump could get objective fair jurors)

So then I asked you if you would accept for the trial to be moved to Staten Island, and you DODGED the question, by saying it wasn't your call. Oh how clever. Well, if you really thought my assertions that Trump couldn't get a fair trial in Manhattan were "unfounded", then you should have no problem with the trial being moved out of Manhattan, right jack > right ? Right ? Right ?

But apparently, you DO have a problem with that, because you know in Manhattan, Trump can't get a fair trial, which is what you want. And now you're getting all this information for FREE, ..priceless. :D
Did you look up that little item regarding “Motion For Change Of Venue”? There are actually legal court procedures regarding that process. It isn’t up to you, me or any other internet posters. Before the trial, Trumps lawyers can file a motion to change the venue. If that is granted, fine, if not, that’s fine too. Look it up instead of creating all of these silly what if scenarios you always refer to when you are too ignorant to realize the reality of the situation. You debunk nothing with your special brand of bunk. You lose again champ.

protectionist

Governor
Did you look up that little item regarding “Motion For Change Of Venue”? There are actually legal court procedures regarding that process. It isn’t up to you, me or any other internet posters. Before the trial, Trumps lawyers can file a motion to change the venue. If that is granted, fine, if not, that’s fine too. Look it up instead of creating all of these silly what if scenarios you always refer to when you are too ignorant to realize the reality of the situation. You debunk nothing with your special brand of bunk. You lose again champ.
No shit, Sherlock. Do you think everybody here is as ignorant as you ?
But you did get one thing right. Yes, I AM the "champ". You are the CHUMP. :D

Jack4freedom

Governor
No shit, Sherlock. Do you think everybody here is as ignorant as you ?
But you did get one thing right. Yes, I AM the "champ". You are the CHUMP. :D
If you are aware of the procedure to get a change of venue, why do you keep crying about Trump not being tried in Staten Island? Get a grip sport.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Looks like you're not Grounded and sane. You dont face reality. Would you tell us if you think it would be OK to have the trial moved to Staten Island ?

PS - Staten Island is not in the Caribbean.
Sure thing...go ahead and move it..as soon as you figure out how Trump gets a re-trial.

protectionist

Governor
If you are aware of the procedure to get a change of venue, why do you keep crying about Trump not being tried in Staten Island? Get a grip sport.
Not crying about it. Just telling it like it is. So here's something better to occupy your smog polluted mind, and distract from worry about your wildfire season starting up.

You could copy/paste and print these, and frame them, all while looting them, without having to pay for them. That's how you guys do it, right ? Right CG ? Right ? Right ? >>>

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/my-art-gallery-paintings-drawings.151220/

Jack4freedom

Governor
Not crying about it. Just telling it like it is. So here's something better to occupy your smog polluted mind, and distract from worry about your wildfire season starting up.

You could copy/paste and print these, and frame them, all while looting them, without having to pay for them. That's how you guys do it, right ? Right CG ? Right ? Right ? >>>

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/my-art-gallery-paintings-drawings.151220/
I don’t copy and paste or cite bias bullshit articles or videos from one sided mediums. That’s what guys like you do. Whatever I write here comes directly from me. Good luck peddling your pretty decent but very ordinary paintings. You certainly aren’t breaking any new ground but they will make nice home decor accent pieces. I wish you all the best. They are not offensive at all like your totally warped comments here. Hook up with some local interior decorators…..

Last edited: