• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Communist Party sticking with Obama - blames corporations for Obama Poverty

NCmusicman

Governor
Like corporations should or even could pay enough in taxes to house clothe and feed all the people Obama has put in soup lines by his anti-jobs anti-business anti-American system policies. Maybe the communists should have their OWS Excrement marching on Obama's jobs CZAR Imelt from GE - the company that made 14 Billion $$$ in profits and paid NO Taxes at all!!!

This from the communist paper "Peoples World":

Poverty is up and guess what? Corporate taxes are down

by: PW Editorial Board
November 3 2011

As the deadline for the Senate super committee draws nearer two new studies highlight what's at stake. First new census data shows that 20 million people now live in deep poverty - a record 35-year high. This means that one in 15 Americans struggle for the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, water.

Meanwhile, according to Citizens for Tax Justice, 30 Fortune 500 corporations paid no taxes for the past three years. On top of that 280 of the most profitable corporations, shelter half of all their profits.

"Deep poverty" is defined as living at 50 percent of the poverty level. Workers living in deep poverty have "an income of $5,570 or less for an individual and $11,157 for a family of four." This amounts to half of the 46 million living below the poverty line.

http://peoplesworld.org/poverty-is-up-and-guess-what-corporate-taxes-are-down/

www.cpusa.org

smallstuff

Council Member
Well The Neo-Nazi Party has come out and supported Rick Perry. So does that mean Perry is a Nazi? I don't like the little squirt but he is NO Nazi just like Obama is no Communist. Politicians cannot pick and choose who supports them. It's just like this blog, you have to communicate with those who are here whether they have all their oars in the water or not.

criticalthinking

Council Member
Well The Neo-Nazi Party has come out and supported Rick Perry. So does that mean Perry is a Nazi? I don't like the little squirt but he is NO Nazi just like Obama is no Communist. Politicians cannot pick and choose who supports them. It's just like this blog, you have to communicate with those who are here whether they have all their oars in the water or not.
A star for you! :)

Lapcat

Governor
And of course the naysayers and deniers will continue to choose to have their heads stuck somewhere dark, dank and smelly....

AS USUAL....

while the communist goals and agenda marches on and OVER America and Americans.

fairsheet

Senator
And of course the naysayers and deniers will continue to choose to have their heads stuck somewhere dark, dank and smelly....

AS USUAL....

That commie with his goals and agendas hasn't marched over me. As I said...I wouldn't even know that commie was alive, were it not for NC!

criticalthinking

Council Member

AS USUAL....

Hee hee hee! I think it's funny you still manage to feel this threatened by Communism. Red Dawn! Eeeeeeeee!

EatTheRich

President
That the Communist Party is endorsing the pro-capitalist candidate Obama is part of the legacy of Stalin, who abandoned the class-struggle policies of Marx's time for an alliance with capitalist liberals (or, in one notorious case, fascists). Of course, to do this, Stalin had to drown working-class resistance in blood, and his ally Roosevelt had much of that blood on his hands.

Put simply, capitalists will always fear communism because history is on communism's side--because capitalism itself laus the groundwork for communism by undermining traditional institutions, simplifying class relations and laying bare class exploitation, concentrating industry, and organizinf the working class. For decades, the biggest advantage the capitalists had in their struggle against communism was the existence of a counterfeit communism in the USSR. Today, that regime has been toppled by the workers, and the Communist Party has become largely irrelevant, and the communist movement is stronger for it.