• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Congress has the power to take federal elections out of the hands of the states.

Spamature

President
No, I mean the power of the government to take the final decision in an election from the people BEFORE THEY HAVE VOTED.

And yes, those rioters and Pelosi were indeed deplorable.
How does having universal voting and funding standards for federal elections take rights from anyone ?

Enforcing your will as a voter is preserving rights for you and everyone else.

EatTheRich

President
States were provided the rights (and responsibility) to manage elections. People are more credibly, accurately, and ACCOUNTABLY represented at local levels.

You marxists are a worthless, deadwood albatross around the necks of the decent. One by one you seek to ram down your centrally-planned destruction of liberty. Empowered individual states are our bulwark against your lisping demands. We will not cede further ground.

Not today, not tomorrow.
Actually, states are violating the Constitution when they deny people the right to vote based on race, and Congress is specifically authorized to pass legislation to prevent them from doing so.

Colorforms

Senator
How does having universal voting and funding standards for federal elections take rights from anyone ?

Enforcing your will as a voter is preserving rights for you and everyone else.
Sorry WHAT!!!! How does taking away the rights of the individual states take power from anyone?

OMG!!!!!

Spamature

President
Sorry WHAT!!!! How does taking away the rights of the individual states take power from anyone?

OMG!!!!!
If the states are taking those rights from the individual, then this is a way to protect those rights for the individual.

Plan and simple, Retropublicans have made laws that allow them to take make the final decision in elections, regardless of how the tally says the people voted.

You know that is wrong and this will prevent that.

Yet, you won't even acknowledge that

It prevents the states from taking away the rights from voters.

As in the states deciding who is elected regardless of the vote tally.

If you won't admit that it is wrong, then explain how that is right.

I am all ears.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
It prevents the states from taking away the rights from voters.

As in the states deciding who is elected regardless of the vote tally.

If you won't admit that it is wrong, then explain how that is right.

I am all ears.
The rights of which voters? The majority who want voter ID or the minority who don't? The rights of the voters in rural areas or in urban areas? The rights of the majority who want across the board voting dates or those who give the cities an extra two weeks because blacks can't make it to the polls like other people can?

You really should think before you post this stuff. I mean, I get a laugh out of it, but you're NOT doing your credibility any favors.

EatTheRich

President
The rights of which voters? The majority who want voter ID or the minority who don't? The rights of the voters in rural areas or in urban areas? The rights of the majority who want across the board voting dates or those who give the cities an extra two weeks because blacks can't make it to the polls like other people can?

You really should think before you post this stuff. I mean, I get a laugh out of it, but you're NOT doing your credibility any favors.
Those who want other lawfully registered voters to be deprived of their right to vote aren’t losing anything they have a legitimate right to if they don’t get their way.

Spamature

President

All voters. If your politicians are going to decide the final outcome regardless of the vote tally then EVERY voter has had their rights taken away from them. That is what I want explained. So tell me how that is right.

If there is going to be voter ID then it should be a uniform standard across the nation.

Funny you talk about black making it to voting but you ignore that their lines for some reason always seem to be the longest lines any group waits in.

But when discouraging black voters with long lines didn't work. You mounted even more attacks against the franchise.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I thought the feds always had the right to oversee and challenge how a state conducts federal elections.
In court, maybe, and only after the Retropublicans have sealed their victory.
Remember, they did away with the voting rights act and then the flood gates were over run with this kind of stuff. And when that didn't bring them victory in 2020, they just decided to just take the vote from the people outright.

Colorforms

Senator
All voters. If your politicians are going to decide the final outcome regardless of the vote tally then EVERY voter has had their rights taken away from them. That is what I want explained. So tell me how that is right.

If there is going to be voter ID then it should be a uniform standard across the nation.

Funny you talk about black making it to voting but you ignore that their lines for some reason always seem to be the longest lines any group waits in.

I don't ignore it, democrats are incompetent. That's why the inner cities they control are always clusterfucks.

I know that you're programmed and that you have no thought process of your own, but tightening election law, despite democrat's propaganda, is not "deciding the final outcome regardless of the vote tally". But then, I never expect fascists to care about fact.

Spamature

President
I don't ignore it, democrats are incompetent. That's why the inner cities they control are always clusterfucks.

I know that you're programmed and that you have no thought process of your own, but tightening election law, despite democrat's propaganda, is not "deciding the final outcome regardless of the vote tally". But then, I never expect fascists to care about fact.
So the "negroes" don't deserve the same as White Retropublicans ?

Unequal is unequal and you say it's right ?

Saying so, is trying to excuse obvious discrimination. You excuse it by saying Democrats instead of saying, The State govt is not living up to its responsibility to make sure there is equal access to voting.

Also you didn't read the article because many of the Retropublican voter suppression laws have caused longer voting lines in Non White areas.

Colorforms

Senator
So the "negroes" don't deserve the same as White Retropublicans ?

Unequal is unequal and you say it's right ?

Saying so, is trying to excuse obvious discrimination. You excuse it by saying Democrats instead of saying, The State govt is not living up to its responsibility to make sure there is equal access to voting.

Also you didn't read the article because many of the Retropublican voter suppression laws have caused longer voting lines in Non White areas.
Do you not read well? Those "negroes" get an extra two weeks. Sane people correctly view that as racist.

And you're saying that it's the state's fault that democrats can't run their districts properly. That's good to know, LOL :)

Spamature

President
Do you not read well? Those "negroes" get an extra two weeks. Sane people correctly view that as racist.

And you're saying that it's the state's fault that democrats can't run their districts properly. That's good to know, LOL :)
It's only for the Negroes, eh ?

The Whites don't get that extra 2 weeks ?

Then why would you have a problem with the federal govt making sure that the "poorly run districts" aren't hampering the rights of those voters ?

You're saying you'd rather there be unequal treatment.

Apparently I am reading you just fine.

Everything you are saying and the things you won't bring yourself to say openly.

Colorforms

Senator
It's only for the Negroes, eh ?

The Whites don't get that extra 2 weeks ?

Then why would you have a problem with the federal govt making sure that the "poorly run districts" aren't hampering the rights of those voters ?

You're saying you'd rather there be unequal treatment.

Apparently I am reading you just fine.

Everything you are saying and the things you won't bring yourself to say openly.
That was YOUR term. That's why I put it quotes. It's a racist term last I checked. :)

Because most districts aren't poorly run. Only the democrat run districts seem to have the issue.

And, frankly, I would rather democrats do their jobs instead of doing what you're doing and blaming everyone else for their incompetence.

You can read me any way you want. It's not like anything I say is going to change that, and, quite frankly, I really can't see you as any less than I see you now.

The only thing I won't say openly is what you show yourself to be, because I would be sanctioned and you're not worth that. :)

Spamature

President
That was YOUR term. That's why I put it quotes. It's a racist term last I checked. :)

Because most districts aren't poorly run. Only the democrat run districts seem to have the issue.

And, frankly, I would rather democrats do their jobs instead of doing what you're doing and blaming everyone else for their incompetence.

You can read me any way you want. It's not like anything I say is going to change that, and, quite frankly, I really can't see you as any less than I see you now.

The only thing I won't say openly is what you show yourself to be, because I would be sanctioned and you're not worth that. :)
So if the state won't fix a poorly run election in a district, you say the people should just suffer those consequences and too bad for them ?

Explain to me exactly how you came to this conclusion.

What do you think is being done in the black Democratic areas, but not in the white
Republican areas, that leads to these longer lines ?

Which actions or inaction causes these results ?

If you are going to place the blame, then you have to have the evidence that backs it up.

So if you don't mind, explain.

Colorforms

Senator
So if the state won't fix a poorly run election in a district, you say the people should just suffer those consequences and too bad for them ?

Explain to me exactly how you came to this conclusion.

What do you think is being done in the black Democratic areas, but not in the white
Republican areas, that leads to these longer lines ?

Which actions or inaction causes these results ?

If you are going to place the blame, then you have to have the evidence that backs it up.

So if you don't mind, explain.
Right, it's "the state's" fault that democrats can't run a district. Hey, how about if democrats fixed their own district. You know, take responsibility and fix what they're doing wrong.

Oh, because whatever happens, it's always someone else's fault and should be sanctioned. Typical leftist. :)

The evidence? You mean like, what did you call it. long lines in democrat run districts?

Spamature

President
Right, it's "the state's" fault that democrats can't run a district. Hey, how about if democrats fixed their own district. You know, take responsibility and fix what they're doing wrong.

Oh, because whatever happens, it's always someone else's fault and should be sanctioned. Typical leftist. :)

The evidence? You mean like, what did you call it. long lines in democrat run districts?

Yeah sure, but what exactly do you claim they have to fix.

What causes the longer lines ?

You're making this claim, but you are not explaining what exactly brings you to this conclusion ?

Tell me how this happens, explain the individual steps they are messing up or skipping or adding that causes longer lines in black areas but not white areas.

I keep asking, and you keep ranting without stating any facts or evidence.

If you can't, then you should say such things.

But since you are, then you must know.

Please do so.

EatTheRich

President

The disparities hardly existed until the state-level directives to move voting machines from busy precincts in cities to suburbs where they were not needed were handed down, with the goal (aided by frivolous challenges to every voter’s credentials in those urban precincts) of creating long lines.